Chapter 3

The young boy watched his teacher quietly, not wanting to disturb his meditating. Gohan had sensed something was wrong, it seemed as though Piccolo had as well. Gohan sat quietly, resting his face in his hands, his eyebrows burrowed in thought.

Suddenly, there was a rustle of leaves behind him; both Piccolo and Gohan turned and took a fighting position. "Relax." came a familiar voice, "It's only me." The two let out a sigh of relief as Dende revealed himself. "What are you two doing out here?"

Gohan didn't answer at first, he wanted to hear Piccolo's response, "I was meditating kid." Piccolo said, "Something's going to happen."

Gohan waited for Piccolo to say more, but he didn't, so he inquired, "Is it Vejiita?"

Piccolo turned and frowned, "I wish I knew kid, it could be. I don't know who else it could be."

Gohan frowned, and then he turned to Dende, "You've been staying at Capsule Corp., have you noticed anything?"

Dende pondered for a while, "Vejiita usually keeps to himself, training and meditating a little. Every once in a while he'll pick a fight with Bulma. Nothing too suspicious I guess."

"I don't trust him." Gohan said, "I'm going to check on Bulma, she could get hurt."

Dende and Piccolo nodded in silent agreement. Gohan turned and flew off the Capsule Corp. without so much as a good bye, Dende waved to Gohan, not wanting to confront Vejiita. After a few moments, Piccolo turned and looked up, "Whatever it is, it's pure evil."

* * *

The quiet afternoon in downtown Tokyo was inturrupted by the a high pitched wail that was often heard. By now, many of the store owners were used to Usagi's laments, but the tourists were always taken by surprise. It was amusing to see them cringe at the sound.

Today, Usagi was walking with Minako and Ami, her head was bowed, her wails having died down to a quiet sob. Minako and Ami exchanged worried glances, "It'll be all right," Minako consoled, "Mamoru will be back in a few months."

Usagi sniffed, "I know."

"So what are you crying about?" Ami asked.

"Because, he's gone, and Usa's gone."

Her two companions nodded, they understood. The three of them walked in silence for a while. Suddenly, Usagi jumped as Luna landed on her shoulder. Minako turned to see what startled her and didn't see Artemis in front of her, without warning, she tripped over him and landed face down on the sidewalk, taking Ami with her.

The people walking by, turned to laugh. The three girls and two cat's struggled uselessly to get up. After several unsuccessful attempts, they were finally on their feet. Usagi glared down at Luna who looked up innocently. "What are you doing here?" Usagi whispered with venom.

Luna's face turned serious, "Artemis and I have been getting serious nega-vibes lately."

Artemis nodded in agreement. "We think there's trouble on the horizon, call Makoto and tell her to meet at the temple for an emergency scout meeting at once."

The three nodded; Usagi had a mournful look on her face, so much for peace and quiet.

* * *

"Why the heck should I drive with you two to this Tokyo place?" Vejiita demanded, "I could fly there faster!"

Bulma and Shizuka looked at eachother and rolled their eye's "Because," Bulma said in a sing-song tone, "you want me to build you a gravity chamber so you can train to become stronger!"

Vejiita glared, but said nothing. Stupid women and her stupid blackmail. Suddenly, his sense kicked in; he turned and glared to the west, it was Kakarott's brat.

Bulma followed Vejiita's glare and smiled when she saw Gohan come into view. "Who's coming?" Shizuka asked.

Before Bulma could answer, Gohan landed between her and Vejiita. Bulma's smile faded when he saw the glare on Gohan's face as he glanced at Vejiita. "Hey Bulma." he said, his tone was cold.

"Hi." she uttered.

"Are you okay?" Bulma nodded, not sure what was going through the young boy's head. Gohan's face turned from hatred to curiosity when his eyes fell on Shizuka. "Who are you?"

Shizuka smiled uncertainly, "I'm Shizuka, Hitomi Shizuka, and this," she pointed to the two cats, "is Isis and Osiris."

Gohan smiled, nodded politely. His face hardened again, "So what's up Bulma?"

"Umm, Shizuka, Vejiita and I are going to Tokyo today." she looked down and Isis, who shook her head no. It must not be time for him to hear about this. "We were just leaving."

Gohan's face turned to shock, he looked at Vejiita, "The three of you are going to Tokyo? Why?"

"We're going to show Vejiita some of our culture and sights, since he's going to be here for a while, he might as well understand our customs." She gave Vejiita a worried look, hoping he wouldn't mention anything about a gravity chamber. She didn't think an angry Gohan needed to hear that.

Gohan's face remained expressionless, "Well," he said quietly, "have a good time. I should probably go home. Nice meeting you Shizuka and you too, Isis, Osiris."

Shizuka nodded. Gohan gave a final glare at Vejiita who just smirked back. With that, he blasted off. "Well," Bulma said in a cheery tone, "Let's go to Tokyo!"

* * *

The two shadows watched their prey get in the hover car and take off. "well this is just perfect!" Thallior cursed, "The Saiya-jin prince is with them!"

Ceria rolled her eyes and smiled, "Not a problem."

Thallior growled, clenching his fists, "So tell me oh great Ceria," his tone became mocking, "How do you propose we take care of Vejiita? Hmm? A simple youma will not defeat him, or the two princesses, or haven't you figured that out yet?"

Ceria's smirk faded at Thalliors mocking, "Baka!" she exclaimed, "Don't you ever fight your own battles? Or, are you so weak that you have to have a brainless youma fight for you!?"

Thallior growled, "Have it your way Ceria, I'll show you who's weak."

Ceria smiled, "Is that a challenge?"

Thallior returned the smirk, "Perhaps, but let's finish our job first."

* * *

Gohan flew back towards Piccolo and Dende, a thousand questions running through his mind. What was Vejiita up to? Was he wrong? Maybe Vejiita wasn't the enemy? But who else could it be? He landed, Dende turned, "Well?" he asked.

"I don't understand what's going on. Vejiita, Bulma and another girl are going to Tokyo."

Piccolo turned, "Who's this other girl?" he demanded.

"Her name's Shizuka." Dende answered, "Bulma introduced her last night."

"What do you know about her?" Piccolo asked slowly, perhaps there was some light shedding on the situation.

"Not much," Dende answered, shrugging his shoulders, "Just that she's going to be staying with us for a while."

Piccolo and Gohan exchanged worried looks, "Maybe's she's the one, not Vejiita." Gohan said.

"My thougts exactly kid."

* * *

The five girls sat on the temple steps, listening to Luna and Artemis explaining the strange premonitions they had been having. When they finished, the group slowly let it sink in. Finally, Rei spoke up, "I had a strange dream last night." her voice was quiet, she looked down, as if ashamed she hadn't mentioned this earlier, "It was strange. We were surrounded by darkness, and then, we were back in the ruins of the moon kingdom." Everyone gasped, "Queen Serenity greeted us, and told us that there was great danger ahead. That we must find the Alpha and the Omega, that we must defeat the Lord of Darkness and his minions. She also warned us that we will be fighting an old enemy as well as new enemies. When I asked her who they were, she said nothing, she just repeated that we must find the Alpha and the Omega."

Luna and Artemis exchanged excited looks, "Do you think Luna," Artemis asked, the excitement in his voice rising, 'is it possible the other two princesses were brought to the future as well?"

Luna smiled, "That's what it sounds like!"

Makoto had had enough, "Other two princesses? What are you two talking about?"

"We don't have time to explain," Luna said, "We must find them now!"

Usagi groaned, "How? We don't even know what they look like or who they are!"

Luna smiled, "You're right, but, I would recognize Isis and Osiris anywhere!" Artemis nodded in agreement, "If the two princesses were brought back, so were..." her voice trailed off, she smiled as the crescent moon on her and Artemis's forehead began to glow, "They're here!"

"What?" Minako demanded, "They're in Tokyo?"

Yes!" Artemis cried, "And they're probably looking for us! Let's go!"

* * *

The five of them walked briskly down the street; Bulma and Shizuka led the way, Isis and Osiris sat perched on their shoulders looking around for a familiar face, Vejiita walked slightly behind the rest, arms crossed and his usual glare fixed on his face. Shizuka looked around, she sensed them, they were near by. She stopped and tugged at Bulma's shirt, "What?" Bulma turned.

"It's Them." Shizuka whispered quietly, "They've followed us here." Bulma nodded and glanced at Vejiita who just stood their watching the people go by.

Ceria and Thallior watched them from across the street, "They're on to us." Thallior whispered "We should attack now."

Ceria nodded, "Let's get the three of them alone."

As Bulma and Shizuka were trying to figure out the best way to handle the situation, Vejiita became aware of a strange smell. He watched as every person nearby fell to the ground in an unconcious state, the cars on the street drifting to a halt. Bulma and Shizuka stopped talking when they saw what was happening. "Is this one of your silly earth customs or something?"

Bulma shook her head, she tunred and saw them. They were across the street, "Thallior." Shizuka said under her breath. The two suddenly disappeared, then reappeared in front of the three.

The three took a fighting stance, Vejiita looked at Bulma, this was entirely new for him, "Well," Ceria joked, "Look what the cat dragged in." Osiris and Isis growled at the insult, "I'm Ceria, and you, Princess Shizuka have already met Thallior."

"Unfortunately." Shizuka hissed.

Vejiita was excited, he hadn't had a good fight in a while, "How about we skip the introductions and move ahead to more important things?"

"I like that idea Ouji Vejiita-sama." Thallior said, "But, our fight is with them, not you. So why don't you relax?"

Vejiita couldn't contain a laugh, "Why the hell would you want to fight these two weaklings?" He spat out between laughs, "What fun is it to fight someone of their strength?"

Shizuka glared while Bulma began to shout, "You baka! How dare you judge our strength! This isn't your fight, so just stay out okay!"

Vejiita was rather surprised, "All right, have it your way. You'll be sorry."

Shizuka and Bulma turned their attention back to Thallior and Ceria.

"Alpha Starlight Power, Make-up!"
"Omega Starlight Power, Maka-up!"

Ceria yawned, Thallior glared impatiently, and Vejiita watched amazed as the two transformed. When their transformation was complete, the two were in a fighting stance. "Took you long enough." Ceria said, mockingly.

"Funny," Shizuka spat, "I never thought anyone would be so eager to die!"

"Oh," Thallior said, "I always thought you wanted to live!"

"Shut up baka!" Bulma spat, "Let's do this!"

Vejiita watched, he had never expected the woman to be so eager to fight. An amused expression crossed his face, this would be interesting indeed.

"Well, Princess Shizuka," Thallior said, smiling, "You've been wanting to get rid of me for a while now, so here's your chance!"

Shizuka smiled wickedly, "I will definately enjoy this!"

Ceria grinned cruelly at Bulma, "Well, Masami, it looks like it's you and me!"

'Masami?' Bulma's mind questioned, she had no time to ask what she meant. "As it should be!"

Without warning, Ceria lunged for Bulma, Vejiita almost instinctively jumped in, his pride being the one thing that stopped him.

Much to his surprise, Bulma didn't need his help, and neither did the other girl, who had already done serious damage to her opponent. Bulma easily dodged Ceria's fist and managed to knock her in the back of the neck, sending her sprawling to the cement. Ceria rose slowly to her feet, blood running from her chin, "You're not as weak as I thought." she spat.

Bulma smiled, "It's all in the company you keep."

Shizuka smiled, and returned her attention to Thallior. He was on the ground, catching his breath. "And I thought you were so powerful!" she mocked, "I haven't even used any of my powers yet!"

Thallior grinned, "Ah, and neither have I!"

Shizuka's smile fadded, she had never faced him head on, he had always sent some stupid youma to fight. She wondered just how powerful these two were. 'I really don't want to find out.' "Armageddon Silence!"

Vejiita could not control his shocked expression as he saw her true power. True, it was nowhere near the bulk of his strength, but still, she was more powerful than he expected. He turned to Bulma, what about her?

Bulma took the hint; she searched her mind and soul, looking for her inner-most power. Suddenly, the words came to her. "Genesis Liberation!"

Vejiita watched in utter amazment, Ceria did as well. She began to glow a pale blue, a silver ball forming in her hand, she threw the ball at Ceria who could do nothing as the attack hit her.

The two senshi watched as their opponents fell to the ground, obviously suffering from their attacks. 'Did they do it?' Vejiita wondered to himself.

Shizuka and Bulma knew better than to think they had won. Ceria spat up blood as she struggled to get back on her feet. Thallior leaned against the building, holding his left arm, his golden eyes holding pure hatred. "For that," he said, his voice low and menacing, "You die!"

* * *

Rei stopped suddenly, her sixth sense was triggered, "Something evil is up ahead." she said quietly, "Someone's in danger!"

"It's them!" Usagi shouted, "Let's go!"

The girls transformed and headed towards the battle field. When they arrived, they were amazed. SailorMoon stared in pure shock at what appeared to be two new Senshi. "Who are they?" SailorMercury demanded.

"They," Luna responded, "Are SailorAlpha and SailorPmega. The two princesses we've been looking for."

Vejiita turned his attention from the battle, he saw five more girls in short skirts. 'What in Kami's name is going on here?' He turned back to the fight, it was getting ugly. 'Looks like they're going to need help after all.' He took a fighting stance, preparing to power up, but he never got the chance.

"Jupiter Oak Evolution!"

This seemed to catch Thallior and Ceria off guard, as they struggled from the blow, SailorAlpha and SailorOmega turned to meet their saviors. SailorMoon gazed at them, a look of recognition crossed her face; she then fixed a glare on their new enemies. "How dare you attack these two princesses! Who ever you are, where ever you're from, you will be punished! I am SailorMoon!"

"We know who you are!" Ceria growled, "You're a clutzy, crybaby and a pathetic excuse for a princess."

"I'll show you pathetic!" SailorMoon shouted. "Moon Princess Halation!"

Thallior dodged the attack, but Ceria took a hard hit. Thaillior smiled, but Ceria was quick to recover, "Come on Thallior," she said, "We have failed this mission. Next time, we won't."

Thaillior nodded and the two disappeared. The senshi watched as the people on the streets began to slowly regain conciousness. "We should get out of here." Osiris whispered to Luna, who nodded in agreement. Isis motioned for everyone to follow. Everyone was quiet, contemplating what had happened.

Vejiita stayed a little ways behind. Watching the woman he had once thought was weak nurse wounds from a great battle. A flash of something he had never experienced before tore through him. He stopped for a moment, and then shook it off. He didn't realize it at that moment, but during that battle, the great Saiya-jin prince's life had been turned upside down.

The next chapter is on the way
Back