Ultimate Battle
Part 3

Pathagen: "That's it 17, raise your KI to its fullest."

17: "Why must we do this? It is not helping me a bit."

17 and Pathagen were training in 17's dorm room and he was teaching 17 to increase his KI beyond his fullest.

Pathagen: "Ahhhh...but that is where you are wrong. Notice every time that you do this your KI goes beyond that of before."

17: "I'm getting tired of this, I'm going to the advanced gravity room."

Pathagen: "NO! You are not ready. The minimum gravity is 300g."

17: "I will do what I wish."

Pathagen: "Wa..."

But Pathagen was too late, 17 left the room.

Pathagen: "Maybe it was a mistake picking him" *sigh*

In the Gravity Room, Vallah and Zackarus are scolding him for coming in.

Vallah: "You idiot. What did you think you were doing?"

Zackarus: "Vallah's right. I can barely handle it and my power is higher than yours."

Vallah: "Zackarus, turn off the gravity."

17: "I thought I could handle it."

Pathagen then walked into the room.

Pathagen: "Where is Gokou?"

Vallah: "He went outside. He said he felt a KI approching rapidly."

Pathagen: "I've never met a man who could sense KI that well. Did he say who it was?"

Zackarus: "No. He said it was unidentifyable."

Pathagen: "Hmmm... I better go check, take care of 17."

Pathagen walked outside and found Gokou looking in the air.

Pathagen: "What is it?"

Gokou: "Shhh, It is trying to hide its KI."

Pathagen: "Let me see if I can get it with the scouter."

Pathagen turned on his scouter and looked for a power reading.

????: "No need to look anymore."

Gokou and Pathagen jerked their heads toward the voice to find a large man, about 6'1, with short black hair a jacket with a white shirt and jeans.

Pathagen: "Who the hell are you?"

????: "My name is Ecthro."

Gokou: "Why are you here?"

Ecthro: "To see the new enemies of the Dark Empire."

Pathagen: "I can't get an exact reading of his KI."

Ecthro: "Pathagen, you are nothing like your brother. I can see it in your heart."

Pathagen: "So my brother has declared himself an empire?"

Ecthro: "Quiet. He will soon gather the crystals and be able to defeat anybody, even you. Although he could probably do that now."

Pathagen: "Well, I might not be able to kill him but YOU are another story."

Gokou: "Pathagen, let me fight him. I want to see how my training is going."

Pathagen: "Are you sure? I can't get an exact reading on his power, but I can still tell that he is strong."

Gokou: "Trust me."

Ecthro: "Let him fight. I want to see the power of your new recruits."

Pathagen: "Fine."

Gokou: "Let's begin then."

Gokou stretches and then powers up to SSJ*3. Ecthro just stands there as a red aura surronds him. Suddenly Ecthro lunges at Gokou with a punch that he dodges. Gokou kicks him in the back of his head. Ecthro recovers and fires a red energy ball at Gokou, leveling him.

Ecthro: "Is this all that you have?"

Gokou: "You just wait."

Gokou teleports right in front of Ecthro, kneeing him in the stomach. Ecthro falls to the ground and blood spurts out of his mouth.

Ecthro: "Damn you."

Ecthro kicks Gokou in the head and they trade blows. Ecthro kicks Gokou in the face and slams him into the ground.

Gokou: "You are pretty good."

Ecthro: "I don't need any sympathy."

Ecthro tries to kick Gokou, but he catches him and then punches him in the stomach. Ecthro lashes out at Gokou with a flurry of punches, but Gokou dodges them all.

Ecthro: "Die!"

Gokou: "Heh."

Gokou teleports behind him and throws him into a rock. Ecthro then comes back with a kick to the face. Gokou jumps back and throws a fireball at Ecthro, knocking him down.

Ecthro: "ehhhh..."

Gokou: "Getting tired?"

Ecthro: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Ecthro hits Gokou in the face, but he comes back with a kick to the stomach. Gokou then jumps into the air and rams Ecthro's head. Ecthro falls to the ground and gets back up slowly.

Gokou: "KA-ME-HA-ME-HA."

Gokou nails Ecthro with the famous KAMEHAME-HA, then Ecthro falls to the ground, dead.

Pathagen: "I got a power reading right when he fell dead. It was 834."

Zackarus: "You killed him without much effort. That was amazing."

Gokou: "Actually, it was pretty hard. I had to fight at full power and I used a lot of KI."

Vallah: "So, your brother got a few new recruits huh, Pathagen?"

Gokou: "What is his name, anyway?"

Pathagen: "I have never told anyone that, but I guess this is the best time. It is Jin."

17: "Well that clears that up."

Gokou: "Yeah, thanks for telling me."

Pathagen: "Well, let's get back to training."

Go Back