Revelations.....

It has been 15 years since that faithful night that Bulma and Vegeta decided that they both wanted another child. From that very night they knew a child was conceived. Not too soon after Trunks and Bra were soon told to expect a new brother or sister. At first both were excited, but when Bra became aware of how much attention this child would receive, she became jealous. Just as they both agreed the child was raised with more Saiyan traditions. The child always wore the royal colors which were dark navy, white, and red. When the child was born for the first three weeks she wore only the color gold, that was made with satin. Another Saiyan tradition that symbolized that fact that the child was of royal blood. Vegeta even requested that Bulma remake the image of the Saiyan flag. When the baby was born at that very same moment he placed it upon the top of the house.

The baby was born at the Capsule Corp. Bulma made arrangements for doctors and nurses to be on call. When the moment came Trunks called Goku's home and told them to come. Goku, ChiChi, Goten, Pan, Gohan and Videl all rushed over and waited in the living room. When the child was born the sight of it made everyone gasp. She had a widow's peak just like her father, except her forehead was not as broad. Her face shape was extremely round. Her hair was too long too be a human child, it was spiky, jet black and stiff. The hair which was longer than her!! It resembled the hair or Radditz. The child had a Saiyan name also, Zachana.

So as time passed the Zachana grew and spent a great deal of time with her father and with that she picked up on his dark personality. She did not smile much and did not enjoy the movies and watching Television as much as Trunks and Bra did when they were her age. She had many fighting mentors, at age five she was already sparing with Trunks, Bra, Goten and even Gohan. She avoided Vegeta and Goku because she knew that they had the most skill. She would only spar with them as she got older. As for school Bulma arranged for her to have a private tutor. She knew that her daughter's tail and hair that almost touched her knees would attract too much attention.

Zachana was unbelievably stubborn, when out in public she would have her tail out for all to see instead of curling it up, or wrapping it around her waist.Bulma was little bothered but eventually got use to her youngest daughter's dark military personality.

(Mr. Satan was throwing a huge fighting match)

Vegeta: The tournament is coming near, will you attend this year??

Zachana: I never came before because I feared the I will not be the best, after all mom and me are the only full Saiyans who can't turn Super Saiyan. Goten has told me that Pan is coming close to it.

Vegeta: Hmm, I see but even without it you still put up quite a fight, they couldn't beat you without Turing Super Saiyan, I am sure of that.

Zachana: So I guess this year I will attend, father come spar with me.

This will be the first time that they ever spared. At her request they begin, Vegeta gives her no mercy she is very quick and a smart fighter, what ever she lack in strenght she makes up for it with clever attacks and speed. She hits at him at angles he would never dream of. Amazed at his daughter's fighting skills he lets himself get distracted in watching her. It was just a mere fraction of a second that he did not pay attention. That was all she needed. She knocks Vegeta to the ground.......

Vegeta: That was very good, it is rare for me to ever fall to the ground, I was caught off guard.

Vegeta reaches out his hand for his daughter to help him up.

Zachana: Lower your ki father, I feel it rising, I'll be damned if I help you up!!

She points her finger to his face, she means to continue to attack him if he doesn't not comply!!!

Vegeta: You are hard to trick. You don't want to know how many times the other's fell for it before they stop. Especially Kakorrott!!

Vegeta helps himself up with ease.

So they prepare for the tournament, even Bulma had practiced with her son and her daughter. Bra was now a true warrior and able to turn super Saiyan. That was the proudest day for Vegeta. Trunks own power had surpass Vegeta but not his skills he still had much to learn before he could easily beat his father. Even Gohan surpassed his father, yet he lacked the skill because of his lack of daily training. At the tournament Vegeta and Goku wanted to fight last. The human female fighters were quickly taken down by Bulma. Zachanna fought Bulma. Zachana won. Zachana fought Pan who was much older and powerful ,it was a long battle but to everyone's surprise Zachana won!! Vegeta stood up to salute his daughter in the traditional sayain way, he placed his close fist and placed it across his chest, Zachana did the same.

So far Zachana had two trophies to take home. Next up was her own sisiter Bra. Zachana knew she would lose to her but she would not make it an easy win!! Bra had to fight hard to beat her little sister and she had to turn super sayain ,with that Bra won and took home the title of world's strongest woman!!!!

The next round was the weapons rounds, something new added by the old Mr. Satan himself. Any one who wished to fight with a sword, a bow, or any other traditional weapon could enter. Trunks of course wiped out the human fighters with out working up a sweat. He had at lease one trophy to take home with him. Then he had to fight Gohan. Gohan was a tough , though he lacked the training his power was much more than trunks. Yet Trunks would not give up, Gohan would not either!! Gohan knocked out Trunks. Finally a win for the family of Goku!! Goku and Vegeta fought for show, both agreeing that they would not get serious. They came to a draw with neither men taking home nothing. They return home....

Bulma: I am so tired. I know everyone must be also.

Vegeta: You did good today. Yet I didn't think you would beat Zachana.

Bulma: Yha, she sure is more tougher than me, she lives to fight and practices much more than me.. Sometimes when I watch them fight I can't believe that they are my kids.

Vegeta holds his wife close to him and tells her that "they are our kids". He kisses her tenderly and then holds her close to him. They fall asleep in each other arms. Vegeta was glad that Bulma was Saiyan now. His last thoughts were about his father....

King Vegeta: Wake up.... Wake up Vegeta!!!

Vegeta: Huh, what the, it can't be father???

Vegeta looks around and finds himself in space yet he can breathe. He sees his father before and and instantly kneels down on one knee.

King Vegeta: Get up son, I see you still take me as your king. The truth is I am not. You are king now and you will be someday. I am just a mere spirit.

Vegeta: What do mean someday? Planet Vegeta is gone. Where am I ? I know I not dead.

King Vegeta: You are in the axis of all reality. I have access to here know that I am a sprit. I have only one chance to talk to you like this. All this time I have nothing to say to you except now. In here I get to see many more years into time, I know what is coming.

Vegeta: I don't understand?

King Vegeta: My son, don't you see? You Saiyans combined with the human gene to create something much more powerful than a pure Saiyan. Your son, my grandson is more powerful than a pure Saiyan. In short if he a hybrid himself breeds with another human it will combine to create something more powerful. Your daughter Bra too. Kakkorot's sons and even Pan will pass in a more powerful sayain gene. When your last child Zachanna takes a mate with a human their off spring shall be more powerful too. They will pass on a more stronger Saiyan gene to each off spring.

Vegeta: So you are saying that with each generation comes more power? Unbelievable!!

King Vegeta: Eventually all of your current offspring shall multiply and become many. Their life span increases also as the genes become more powerful. Not too long from now earth will be the target of destruction. These invaders want to destroy earth and the humans because they fear that the continuation of mixing will make you Saiyans too strong. You and Kakakorott know that a war on earth will destroy it again. You decide you need a home away from earth. It was Kakkorott's idea to wish for a new "Planet Vegeta". In all they will be twenty-seven of you when you depart from earth. Your enemies unwisely follow you to your new home, though it was a long battle it is where they met there demise. With your enemy's dying breath they promise not to be the last to try and kill you, they promise they will be more....

You all decide to stay on the planet, if more rivals appear you all figure it was better to face then there instead on earth where innocents can be harmed.

Vegeta: But, how, how do I become king??

King Vegeta: With more power comes more responsibility. To avoid the abuse of your powers everyone decides that there must be some order. The planet will slowly become more full as earth becomes overpopulated. Kakorrot tells everyone that you are the rightful ruler of the planet, and Kakorrott along with everyone else accepts you as ruler.

Vegeta: I can't believe this.. I am going to be king..... I have to ask you father, are you disappointed that I have a human mate who wished to be Saiyan?

King Vegeta: At first when I observed you from the other realm I was confused. I did not know what to think. Yet I have had decades to think and realize my own ruthlessness and greed help cause the end of Vegeta. Every evil deed we did tuned back on us. Watching Kakkorott Turing Super Saiyan made me see that pure evil had nothing to do with pure power. Watching your son kill Freeza made me see that it was not wrong to have a human mate. I've had and always will have all eternity to think what I think about you........

Vegeta: And what is that?

King Vegeta: Proud my son, proud of you. It took great courage for you to correct your evil ways and still somehow manage to remain a true Saiyan warrior.

Vegeta: Father, you’re proud??

King Vegeta: You've become and have done much more than me , I know what you will become, you will become a great ruler. My only regret is that I will never fight by your side.

Vegeta places a closed fist over his chest to salute his father. His father does the same. Suddenly Vegeta jumps and wakes up. He is in bed beside his wife. Who sees his shocked face. He looks around the room. Bulma asks him what is the matter?? It must of been a dream he says to himself. Yet in the dim moonlight Bulma sees a strange chain of some sort around his neck.....

She points to it asking him what is that?? He looks down and sees the chain of his father, the necklace that all Saiyan kings wore, and is speechless..................

The end :)

Go Back