Cell's Return
written by: NoName1122

 

Today, Goku gets up from bed and says "Hey! It has been peaceful for a long time now. I'm happy that there is no one bad for me to fight now." He plays with Gohan and laughs and giggles. Chi Chi is happy, too, and all of his friends are happy.

While they are happy and playing, Cell comes. Cell says, "I am back and I will kill you, but first I will take Gohan and Chi Chi."

Then Goku wasn't strong enough to win but he asked King Kai and said "I want to be strong, and win, and save Gohan and Chi Chi."

And King Kai said "If you want to win, you must train and get strong to win."

So Goku trains but can't get strong enough. Then trys again and he does. Goku says, "I am strong and now, Cell, I will beat you up good!"

Goku goes back to Earth. O ya, before he went to King Kai's planet because he asks Piccolo to bring him there so that he can train. He learns to do kaoken times 10,000,000 and when he's back to Earth Goku says, "I am back here to save Gohan and Chi Chi and to stop you because you are bad, and good beats bad always. I am good and you are bad."

Goku saves Gohan and Chi Chi. He fights Cell, but can't win. Krillin helps and together they can't win, and last Vegeta helps and they win. Together, they use kaoken times 99,999,999, and kamehameha, and distructo disk, and final flash.

Cell says, "I can't die because I am strong and you are not, but I am losing. Noooooo!"

Goku gives Krillin, Chi Chi, Gohan, Piccolo, Tien, and Vegeta senzu beans and they are good again. Once they are good again, they are happy and they play again. Oh, and Cell is dead. They sing and dance and play and eat but Goku eats a lot because Goku always eats a lot and it's funny. (Get it?)

This is the funniest part and everyone laughs and is happy.

The End (or is it?)

The writer of this story is just a kid, (if you hadn't guessed that by now), so don't be sending any flame mails or cruel comments their way. This story is very well written when you consider how young the author is.

 

< --- back