Chapter 16
Evil Scouts

2 weeks later

"Blasting Star Hurricane Shoot!"

It was a regular everyday battle verses the Nega Star.

"Ha ha ha ha...it's not that easy to destroy me!"

"MUYMUY!"

A red ball flew at the scouts and the knights ran in front of them. "Watch out!" yelled Blasting Star as the knights were pulled into the red ball.

"No!" yelled all the scouts, running after the ball. It was too late, the Nega Star had captured them.

"Crap!" yelled Lynn, who wasn't that romantic. "We'll get them back, I know."

Tomorrow

"Nega Star attack at the park!" yelled Lynn through her watch. She grabbed her wand and yelled "Blasting Star Power Transform!" She transformed and then ran to the park. Standing at the water fountain were the knights. The rest of the scouts quickly arrived and also noticed the knights.

They walked slowly up to the knights, then Terry yelled "Dark Star Sword Slash!" His sword came flying at them. Lynn took out her sword and rebound the dark sword, which then fell to the ground.

"I'll show em!" yelled Alicia.

"No! Hold all attacks!" yelled Lynn. "These are our knights, you can't kill em."

"Big mistake!" yelled Black Death Star Knight while throwing a small ball at the sailor scouts.

"NO!!!!" The ball captured the scouts.

"Where are we?" asked Lynn as she woke up to creaky sounds coming from the side of the room. She looked up at her arms, they were tied to a post and the same was done to her feet. She looked at the other scouts on the poles around her. Everybody was awake.

"You're in the dungeon!" whispered a voice in the corner. She looked over. Sitting in the cage was a young lady with long blond hair. "I am Sailor Moon, the leader of the inner scouts."

(Bang!) Sailor Moon was interrupted by the sound of a door opening. A lady with long red hair, blue eyes, and a red and yellow dress came in. "I'm Sailor Sun, your worst enemy. The only reason I came after you is because when you turn evil, Sailor Moon will just have to give up the golden crystal."

"I'm not becoming evil. Never!" yelled Lynn.

"Yes you will."

(Bammmmm!) A black energy shot at the inner scouts. Lily screamed with pain, Alicia was crying, Crystal was lying there with her eyes closed, and Lynn was trying to find a way to break free. Lily, Alicia, and Crystal all started to laugh evily while Lynn was still trying to break free.

"Come on, Lynn."
"Join us, Lynn."
"It doesn't hurt, Lynn."

The stars kept saying this over and over again, but Lynn wouldn't listen. She then remembered her sword and it magically appeared in her hands. She threw it to Sailor Moon and yelled "Cut yourself out and get out of here!" Sailor Moon then took the sword and cut off the ropes. Sailor Moon then grabbed the ropes, threw them into the air, and ran.

Lynn was now evil. "I'm Sailor Black Star. With my great friends Bloody Star, Dark Star, and Devil Star..."

"We will defend evil until our death!" yelled all of the girls at the same time.

Meanwhile on the top of the earth.

"What are we going to do?" cried Ami.

"I don't know, but we'll get em back." replied Lita.

"I hope you're right." added Mina.

"Ditto." said Raye.

"I'll just use the silver crystal to change them back to normal." added Serena, while eating and drinking like a pig.

"Bad Nega vibes coming from the park. Let's book it!" yelled Mina, jumping from the park bench to the street.

When the inners got to the park they saw the Stars. "Hey look over there!" yelled Serena, jumping up and down.

"We see." replied Raye, running forward.

"Hey, sailors," yelled Raye "check this."

"Mars Flame..."
"Jupiter Oak..."
"Venus Love and Beauty..."
"Mercury Aquatic..."

"Sniper!"
"Evolution!"
"Shock!"
"Rhapsody!"

The evil stars fell to the ground. "You made me break a nail, your gonna pay for that!" yelled Sailor Black Star. "Black Star Dolphin Shoot!" The dolphin now had red eyes and was heading right for the inner scouts.

"Duck!" yelled Sailor Mercury, as the dolphin skimmed her head.

"My turn!" yelled evil Sailor Golden Star a.k.a. Sailor Dark Star. "Dark Star Fox Kill!"

"Duck again!" yelled Sailor Mercury.

"Sailor Devil Star Rabbit..."
"Sailor Dark Star Fox..."
"Sailor Blood Star Wolf..."
"Sailor Black Star Dolphin..."

"KILL!!!!" yelled everybody at the same time.

"Run for your life!" yelled Sailor Moon as the four animals ran after them. Sailor Moon stopped and yelled "Moon Healing Activation!" A dust came flying at the dark scouts.

"Jump!" yelled Devil Star as the dust came right up to them. They all landed in a tree and they struck a pose.

"Moon Healing Activation, again!"

The dust then hit them. They all fell out of the tree. The evil scouts got up. "Knights!" The knights all came flying in.

"Moon Healing Activation, again!" yelled Sailor Moon for the third time. The knights screamed and faded back to their regular knight form.

"Thet're back!" yelled Sailor Venus, running to the knights.

They woke up. Their turn. "MOON HEALING AGAIN!" The dust went flying again, and hit the scouts. They faded back into their human form.

"Lynn!" yelled Terry, running to her. "She's breathing, but not moving."

"Same here." replied David, Jessie, and John.

"Let me through, I am a doctor and so was my mother." said Ami as she pushed her way to the girls. "They're unconscious. We had better get them home."

"Since you are Lynn's brother, Jessie, you take her home, same with you Terry. John you take Lily and David you know what to do." Raye explained.

Jessie then picked up Lynn, walked to 13243 Zircon Court, and inside.

Go Back