Chapter 4
A Loner

“So, I'm some kind of superhero. Well, I always wanted something strange in my life and I guess I found it.”

Ahhhhhhhh.

There was a distance scream coming from the park. Lynn jumped under her bed and pulled out the beautiful blue and brass wand. She ran down the stairs, ran out the door and yelled ‘Ciao’ to her dad.

She ran down to the park and transformed into Sailor Blasting Star. She finished her run and found a huge green monster with slimy red hair and a black cape. “Why don't you fight stronger peeps, well if you do here's your chance because I am Sailor Blasting Star…and on behalf of my kingdom, I'm gonna have a feast and you're the main course after I wash you down! Blasting Star Hurricane Shoot!”

The monster fell down to the ground and was turned into a small puddle of water.

A dog came running up. “Well Blasting, you're a better fighter than before.” said a very familiar voice. Sailor Blasting Star knew right off the bat that it was the famous talking dog from Blasting Star, it was Blasty.

“Oh, Blasty, how nice to see you again! I don't remember anything about Blasting Star except the things in my dream. Am I the only fighter?”

“Well, Blasting Star, I don't have any memory of Blasting Star either. So, I’m guessing that you are the world’s detector or there's a little of the team missing.”

“I guess I'm a loner until the other scouts appear, if they even exist.”

Chapter 5 | Go Back