Vegeta had just finished a practice fight with Goku and was flying home. Vegeta was well on his way home when he saw a blast behind him. So he stopped and went back to check it out. The blast had been dark purple and he traced it to a young woman screaming with rage. Then he saw me.

The earth began to tremble and Goku was on his way to see what had happened. Vegeta landed and started a ki blast, but I saw it and built a shield. The blast bounced off the shield uselessly. He made another and this time he transformed to a Super Saiyan as Goku arrived to help.

He transformed and put his best into his own blast. This time I turned, eyes sad but full of anger, and began to levitate while spinning. Their blasts wrapped around me and I added them into a new shield of purple fire since the old one had been broken. They stared at me with surprise. My eyes were narrowed to slits and I began to glow. I searched their minds and saw one was known as Vegeta.

“Why are you here?” Vegeta asked looking pissed.

“I’ll explain later. Who are you?” I asked pointing to Goku.

“He is Goku.” Vegeta said.

“My name is Ketana.” I said.

“Why are you here and why were you screaming?” Vegeta asked.

“In the future my mate and I were coming to warn you of danger to come and, when I activated the time machine, those monsters came and killed my mate in front of my eyes. I was then about to attack them, but the time machine sent me here. I realized were I was and I felt an empty space in my heart. I Became uncontrollably enraged and my power took over me. Then I met you.” I said sadly.

Now that my shields were down they all saw that I was a young and beautiful woman, although dirty from the blast, and I had long, silky blond hair down to my waist, purple eyes, and lavender lips. I was shapely and looked about seventeen. I was wearing short shorts and a tank top, both purple, and my boots were knee high with purple. On the strap on my leg was a knife with a purple hilt and a blackish purple crystal on the end of it.

Vegeta said that I could stay with him if I wanted. I agreed to stay with him and we left.

***Later***

I walked around the cave were Vegeta lived and found him outside. I sat next to him. We both had our arms and legs crossed, but the only difference is that I was making fun of him.

He opened one eye and looked at me. “What are you doing”, he asked quite annoyed.

“Trying to get your attention without scaring the shit out of you.” I said, my eyes still closed and wearing a goofy face.

“You, scare ME? In your dreams”, he retorted.

“Wanna go train with me?” I asked, opening my eyes.

“Yeah sure.” said Vegeta, sounding bored.

I flew off with Vegeta behind me. When we got there I simply said that I wanted an all out battle, even though I knew I wouldn’t get it.

So we started. I gave the first attack as I spun around, collecting purple fire in my palms. Suddenly, I stopped spinning and threw the fire at him. It barely missed him. He started a ki blast and threw it, but I blew it up with a bigger one.

Vegeta came running at me and tried to land a few punches. He was unsuccessful. Vegeta hit my stomach and I turned and jumped up, doing the splits. and hitting him where it hurt most. We all know where that is. He quickly recovered and attacked once more.

Vegeta tripped me and I fell. He quickly turned me over and pinned me. Fire burned around me begging to be let out of my skin. He yelled with fury as it burned his hands. Finally he let go. I stood up.

As he came at me I began to glow purple and my eyes flooded with purple fire and you could see lightning in them. I suddenly threw a blast at him and it blew him to the ground. I came and pinned him with fiery bindings. “Do you surrender?” I asked coldly. He said "no" and they burned hotter. He bit back pain.

“OK OK”, he mumbled. I let him up. I touched his shoulders and he didn’t hurt anymore.

We started on our way back to the cave. On the way I was just lost in thought. I looked at Vegeta and thought ~He’s kinda cute, I like him~. He looked at me and I blushed then faced forward.

Suddenly there was a blast from the sky and ten loud screams split the air. We rushed over to find ten girls dressed in very odd outfits. “Who are you?” asked a female with hair that looked like spaghetti and meatballs.

“Who are you?” I asked.

They all stood up, looking a bit bolder, and said, “We are the sailor scouts.”

“Look you 'sailor weirdoes', are you on our side or not? 'Cause if you're not, you had better start praying.” I said, still in the air.

“Depends on who you are.” said one with black hair and a red suit.

I looked at all of them. Then I went cold. Something was familiar about the one in a purple outfit. I slowly floated to the ground and walked up to the one in the purple suit. I looked into her eyes. My eyes narrowed and went numb. “H-H-H-Hotaru?” I said in a weak and shaken voice as I backed up. She looked puzzled and then I saw the flashbacks in her eyes.

Flash Back

A young girl was screaming with pain as power, out of her control, streamed out of her body. Hotaru ran to her and tried to sooth her with her healing powers but it didn’t work. Then she saw her parents reaching out towards her sister and crying. Suddenly Sailor Pluto picked up the child and disappeared.

End of Flash Back

“What’s going on here? If somebody doesn’t tell me I’ll blow all your heads off!” said Vegeta.

“We don’t know, either!” yelled the meatball headed girl.

Vegita look at me with an angry/puzzled look then Hotaru announced slowly, “She’s...she’s my sister”. Everyone was so shocked that they couldn’t breath. I hugged Hotaru and I heard her whisper “I missed you”.

I flew up to Vegeta and asked, “Can they stay with us till things settle down? We have much to catch up on.”

“Fine.” he grumbled. I hugged him and he told me never to touch him again, half heartedly. I then went down to tell them.

Three days had gone by. I was walking when I saw Vegeta sitting on the ground outside the cave. I sat next to him. “You know… when you're not fighting and training you can be a nice person to be around. (Then, in a smaller voice, I said) Not to mention kinda cute.” I said quietly.

“Kinda cute!!!!! Hmpf. “You don’t know anything about me!!! Go away woman!!!!” he said.

“I’d like to know about you. You just have to let me in.” I said quietly/sadly. “and by the way STOP CALLING ME WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!” I said.

~Why would she care about me? why why why. Why do feel like a small part off my heart was just ripped out? ~ He thought.

~Because it was~ replied a female voice in his mind.

That night, he was just sitting and looking at the sky. I came up behind him. “I would listen if you would just talk to me.” I said. He got up and looked into my deep purple eyes. His mouth was suddenly on mine. His hand held me close and I found myself kissing him back. We looked into eachother’s eyes and saw love. He hugged me and we sat looking at the stars for a long time.

The next morning I was making breakfast when Vegeta came out of the cave, looking groggy. Then ten perky girls ran in front of him and the meatball headed girl, named Serena, ran up to me and asked me what was for breakfast. I handed her a ball of purple fire and told her to tell it what she wanted and pass it on.

I went to Vegeta. “Sup?” I said cheerfully.

“Where’s my food. It’s bad enough I have a bunch of idiots trample me on the way here, (this caught a glare from Serena), and now you're going to starve me?” He demanded, looking extremely pissed. I gave him a dirty look but then gave him a pile of toast and pancakes. He went off somewhere to eat alone.

Later that night I was just chatting with Serena, Mina (Sailor Venus, or the girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes), Lita (Sailor Jupiter, or the girl with brown hair, green eyes, and who happened to be very tall), Ami (Sailor Mercury, or the smart, blue eyed, blue haired girl), Raye (Sailor Mars, or black haired girl with purple eyes), Rini (Sailor ChibiMoon, or pink haired, red eyed, girl of 10 years of age), and Hotaru (Sailor Saturn, or black haired, purple eyed girl of 10), about girl stuff when I was thinking about my heritage. “I’m going to ask the fires about my parents.” I stated simply.

“But that’s my power.” said Raye, plainly puzzled.

“Mine, too.” I said on my way out. I went out to the fire pit and started a fire. I dropped to my knees and thrust my hands into the fire. Then the fire burst into purple flames and burned higher. I was totally engulfed in purple flames.

Suddenly Vegeta ran out of the cave, he had been hiding in a corner somewhere. “Go away Vegita.” I said sadly.

“No! What’s going on! Why is your ki so high?” he asked.

“Go away, dammit.” I screamed and shot a cloud at him. The cloud surrounded him and carried him into the cave where it held him. Suddenly I couldn’t take it and I screamed as the fire burned higher and higher. Then a vision came to me...

Vision

A saiyan warrior was kissing my mother!!!! She walked up to me and said that his name was Ryan. Then she said that he was my father. Both mine and Hotaru’s. She said I should know his past and telepathically sent it to my head. So I’m half Saiyan?

Yes. Your aura is fading. You should go back.

Fine. Goodbye.

They waved to me and walked off.

End of Vision

Purple fire wrapped around me and drove into my skin. I screamed in pain as it pulled something out of me. Suddenly a beautiful, terrible, voice boomed “I Free You!!!!!!”

My body lifted of the ground and light formed around it and suddenly dissapeared. “What the fuck was that about!?!?!?!!? Y-Y-Your body was b-b-burning … raw power!!!!! Your power level!!!! ……. ” Vegeta demanded, quite shaken.

I grinned and walked up to him. He hugged me and brought his hands slowly down my back and, just as his nerves began to calm, he suddenly froze. My tail wrapped around his hands and held them there. He choked. Then he looked into my eyes. My grin got even wider, showing all my teeth. I let go and so did my tail.

I turned around so that my tail was in his face. It touched his nose lightly. Then it wrapped around my waist. I touched where his tail was and it grew back. He knew it was there and was so happy he grabbed my face and kissed me. We didn’t stop until Serena and the other girls started to come out of the cave.

When Raye saw my tail she said, “Now I'm glad I let you ask the fires.” I chuckled as it started to rain and we all ran inside the cave.

That night I slept like a baby with Vegeta’s arms around me and our tales curled around each other. I woke up early the next morning and went out flying. While I was flying I saw someone having some trouble with a lowlife jerk who had her at gunpoint. I decided to help and landed.

“Give me anything valuable and I know you have something.” said the burglar.

The woman looked scared but resented being helpless. “If a fight is what you want than I will give it to you! But you don’t pick fights with women because I can guarantee someone will beat your ass for it!!!” I announced in a low and evil voice. He slowly turned around and looked at me. I was wearing a mini skirt and a spaghetti strap shirt with my knee length purple boots.

“What do we have here?” he taunted quietly.

My tail came out from under my skirt and waved back and forth. “Your worst nightmare.” I muttered darkly and shot a beam through him. He fell to the ground and disappeared.

“Ummm Thanks! My name is Bulma.” said the woman.

“I’m Ketana. Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, but I don’t think I’ve seen you before. Are you a Saiyan?” asked Bulma, eyeing my tail.

“Only half.” I said.

Suddenly Goku landed by Bulma in a fighting stance, but relaxed when he saw it was only me.

“Hey!!! You want to go to my party? It’s like a formal prom kind of thing and it’s in three days at CC. It would be a good way to get to know eachother better.” said Bulma.

“I’ll be there. Can I bring some friends?” I asked.

“Sure, I’ll see you then.” said Bulma as she waved goodbye.

“Bye.” said Goku who had watched the whole thing. I waved to them and blasted off.

***Two Days Later***

“Come on Serena. Let’s go!!!!” I said as all of the girls on the sailor senshi team waited for Serena to come out of the cave. We were all going shopping for dresses and we were going to invite Bulma to come.

Serena finally came out and I used my powers to lift all of us into the air. We were on our way. We reached CC and found Bulma outside. “Hey Bulma!! We’re all going shopping for our dresses. Want to come?” I said.

“Wow!!! A lot of friends!! Sure I’ll go change.” she said.

Soon we were at the mall shopping and giggling and just having a blast. Around Eight o’clock (6 hours later) we said our goodbyes and left for home.

When we got home the girls went to sleep because they were tired. I went to find Vegeta. I found him, as he was about to leave. “Where are you going?” I asked.

He hesitated and said “I’m going to spar with Kakarott (Goku)”.

“Okay.” I said as I went to the cave and went to sleep. I would need plenty of sleep for tomorrow.

Vegeta landed at Bulma's place and found her right away. He sighed, walked up to her and said “I need your help.” Her jaw dropped and she just stared. “I need a suit for your stupid party.” he said blushing.

“1. Why ask me?
2. Why don’t you ask Goku?
3. Who said you could go?
and 4. Why do you want to go?” asked Bulma.

“Well 1. You know what women like.
2. Kakarott is an idiot!!!!!!!!!
3. I said that I could go!!!!!
And 4. Because I want to and that’s all I will say!!!!!!!” he answered.

“Okay lets go” said Bulma and they left.

The Big Day

It was six o’clock and the party was about to start. It was in a big ballroom at the back of CC. The sailor senshi were all wearing dresses the color of our respective planets, but I was wearing a purple spaghetti strap dress that went down to my ankles and had a slit that went up to my lower thigh on each side.

My hair and shoes looked like Sailor V’s and the shoes were purple. A purple ribbon held my hair up. Even my nails were purple. I also had a purple transparent shawl.

We all walked into the building and when we got inside the DJ was playing “Say My Name" by Destiny’s Child and we all split up.

I went to find Bulma. When I found her we talked for a while but soon a song came on “Born To Make You Happy" by Britney Spears. Just as it started, Bulma’s jaw dropped. She was looking at something behind me. I turned to look. I saw Vegeta coming towards me.

“Want to dance?” he asked me while holding his hand out. I took his hand and we went to the dance floor. As we slow danced I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. It was like it was only us. Meant for each other. I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. When I looked up our gazes met and we were locked in a passionate kiss. When the kiss ended so did the song. We went out into the garden and sat down. “Where is your tail?” asked Vegeta.

It appeared as I explained that I had put and invisibility spell on it. “I love you, Vegeta.” I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“I love you, too.” he said quietly. We both got up and went back inside. I managed to talk him into dancing with my sister (Hotaru), Lita, Raye, and Mina, who all had a huge crush on him. He had his hands full.

I was just dancing and having a good time when Yamcha came up to me and started flirting. Bulma was about to explode but I shook my head. “Yamcha, you have a girlfriend. You need to acknowledge that.” I said.

“So…………you wouldn’t pass up a chance to go out with me, would you?” he said.

I slammed him up against the wall and held my hand to his throat. “You have a wonderful, talented, loving, smart, cool, and beautiful girlfriend that loves you and you have no reason to cheat, you shitty little asswipe!!!!!!!” I told him fiercely and then I let him go.

He sighed, looked at Bulma, and said “You know what? I do believe you're right.” He then asked her to dance.

I looked around and a found quite an oddity. A green Namekian man was there. Setsuna walked up to me and asked who he was, with a slight blush on her face. “I don’t know.” I said.

Then Hotaru walked up to me and asked me who the cute boy by the green bean was. “I don’t know, but I intend to find out.” I replied.

I walked over to the two, who didn’t seem to be enjoying themselves. “Hi, I’m Ketana. What are your names?” I asked.

“I’m Gohan and this is Piccolo.” said the boy.

I went over and grabbed Hotaru and Setsuna’s arms and dragged them over. Soon they were on the dance floor (Piccolo took LOTS of convincing but he was on the dance floor). Piccolo was with Setsuna and Gohan was with Hotaru. It was a night for romance.

Go Back