Saiya-jin & Technology...A Deadly Combination
written by: Buruma Tamashiino

 

"What the hell is this?" Vejita asks, examining the large blinking box in front of him. Rei finds herself trying desperatley to conceal a strong urge to laugh. "What's with you? I asked you a question!" Vejita continues, growing impatient as well as emberassed, "It's not my fault Vejita-sei never had any use for such rediculous machines."

Rei sits down next to him with a comforting smile, "You're right. I'm sorry, Veji-chan."

Taking his right hand, she places it on a small mobile object nearby. "Is this some sort of a weapon?" he asks, hesitating to touch it.

"No silly, it's called a mouse..." she begins but stops when she is met with a confused glare. Rei sighs. "Oh, sorry...does mausu help you understand at all? I never knew it was possible for a prince to know so little english." She receives a hard glare for THAT remark.

"Hey, I'm trying baka!" he growls.

"I know, I know..." Rei says clamly, "...Oh, and Veji-chan..." she adds with a hint of anger rising into her voice, "Don't call ME a baka ever again or you'll learn the meaning of the term bakuhatsu!!" The force of her shout is enough to knock everyone in the room out of their seats.

"Can you go five minutes without shouting?" Makoto asks in an annoyed tone as she picks herself up from the floor.

"Yes, this is a computer class. Drama is down the hall." Ami adds with a concerned look, "Get busy on the assignment or the teacher will kick you out of here."

"Hai," Rei nods, "Gomen nasai, minna." She picks up her overturned seat and turns to Vejita, "See what you made me do, this was all your fault!" she growls angrily into Vejita's ear as she sits back down. All she receives is a smirk in return.

"Now, back to square one," she begins again, placing his hand back on the mouse. "Do you have any idea what to do first?" she asks innocently, knowing perfectly well the answer that will follow. Vejita turns his eyes to her without moving his head. The look itself says more than it was probably meant to. "Oookay, I'll take that as a 'no'...here, I'll show you." She takes Vejita's hand and places it back on the mouse.

"I don't know how to feel about this techno-crap, but I definatley know one thing I like about it." Vejita says in a low, seemingly sexy tone.

Rei looks down to see that he is looking at her hand overtop his, "Jeez, can you stay on subject for just one time in your life?" Taking his hand she directs the mouse all over the screen, clicking, and making files appear. "See," she says gingerly, "it's not so hard, now is it?"

Vejita watches the screen without speaking, slowly making the connection between the strange 'mouse' and action on the bright screen. "I get it, but what's the point of all this? I am not interested in playing with this stupid toy." Vejita remarks, carelessly brushing the bulky computer off the table.

"You idiot!" Rei snaps, delivering a quick blow to the back of his head, "I'm sure you'd rather be outside pounding Son Goku to death but you are here now so you might as well TRY to learn something!" The force of the blow impails him into the pile of rubble that was once a computer.

"I already have..." Vejita moans while rubbing his head, "...technology hurts..."

The End ^_^

 

< --- back