It was a tight fit squeezing the 5 girls, himself, and two guardian cats into his own car, but somehow he managed to do it. Mamorou, Usagi, and company were heading towards Satan City.

Mamorou was of course at the driver's side of his shiny red sports car, with Usagi next to him on the passenger's side, sharing her seat with Luna, humming to a song on the radio and watching the road go by. She glanced at Mamo and sighed alittle nervously as he seemed to groan at that exact moment. He'd been riding with that same frown since they got in the car. Of course, who'd be happy about wasting a hundred dollars on tickets for our date the same place where the senshi would be appearing. College students had NO money to be wasting, and boy, did those tickets cost ALOT. The four others were cramped together in the back. Ami was reading a book she brung along, Minako sat back in the chair half asleep with Artemis in her lap, and Makoto stared boredly out of side window she was at. Meanwhile, Rei sat up from her spot in her cramped seat in the back.

"Usagi, you going to change the station on that radio?"

"Oh, how come?"

"Cause if I hear that annoying song one more time I'll kill myself!!"

"Hey, I happen to like this song!" Usagi retorted. Whatever that seemed to be bothering Rei earlier obviously wasn't bothering her now, she surmised. Luna groaned. She wasn't too far in her estimates of how long it would take before they started another argument.

"Yeah, sure, I used to too, but they play it TOO much now! I bet you anything it's probably on another station at this moment as well!"

The two soon blasted into a full fledge argument/conversation. In truth to them it made the ride alittle more entertaining, but Makoto groaned.

"...Just when I thought this would be a simple, peaceful, cramped up drive..." She glanced over to see that Ami was well entranced into her book, and Minako was still asleep, meaning nobody probably heard her. With another grunt she leaned back in her chair and decided to follow Minako's lead, trying to drift off as well, but the constant bickering between the duo kept her from achieving her goal. Mamorou only hoped and prayed this wouldn't go for the WHOLE ride there, and considered asking Minako for the earplugs he saw her put in her ears when they first got in the car. Obviously she had planned for this and if not, she was still lucky she had them. He did some quick math and came up that they had some under 2 hours until they arrived at their destination...

Usagi was now arguing over the various stations that she was flipping through with Raye. Taking a good look at this scene, you wouldn't think those two were Sailor Senshi, and that there was a fight going down today that involved them all.

----

Meanwhile at the destination, around 3 hours later...

"It was a great idea for you us to come here Juuhachigou!" A short, mop topped man said laughing to the taller blonde which walked beside him as they ventured through large but crowded area. The blonde looked around alittle uncaringly of her surroundings with her arms crossed.

"Yeah, sure is," She answered back as they continued their walk through the place, looking for something entertaining, or Mr Satan.

"I'm surprised you were able to get tickets for this you know! ... you SURE you didn't push around MrSatan so we could come?" The man by the name of Krillin asked. He wore a pair of off caramel draw string jogging pants and an overall black shirt with the word "OW!" on the front a colorful comic-like explosion bubble.

"For the 50th time, NO, I didn't..." His wife retorted with a sigh, despite the emphasis, with a still nearly emotionless, but more like distracted expression as she continued her scan of the park and surroundings. Krillin recovered from his initial cringe from her response while she made an idle note that their daughter had long ago made a separation from them, probably to find Goten and Trunks, her school buddies. Once more she thought about what type of children they'd have if she married one of them. So far it was either one of pure idiocy, or one 100% pretty boy, or girl. She didn't think on this subject much, infact very rarely when she was bored, but it somehow crept back into her mind again. It WAS possible though. Goten and Trunks were her best friends so it was understandable. But she decided it was best NOT to think about it, and pushed it out of mind once more.

And focused on more important things.

Like finding Mr Satan.

And 'commissioning' out more of the money he owes to her. She was sure he's making a cool mint from this; with the tickets for that price, and how many people she's bumping into right now (Which are staring at her bi-cariously) he may have the rest the money this day.

Problem is... she's 'forgotten' the amount in which he owes. Oh well... things happen.

Now if I could just find the dolt, she thought to herself. Hmm, where Satan goes, Buu is sure not to be too far behind...

"Let's find the food court," She told Krillin as she changed direction for her new destination. Krillin was all too happy to follow since he was hungry and didn't know the true meaning of her plan.

And speaking of which...Juuhachigou wasn't the only one wanting to see Mr Satan...

------

"....Can we PLEASE kill Mr Satan?" A young man, (atleast which is what you'd think from first look, you'd never think the guy was in the range of being 30 years old) walked through the big celebration grounds as well. With his wife; a woman who was close to his age, but from the look of her it was obvious she kept good care of herself during the years. And beside the two of them, a small child. A living ball of energy, walked alongside them at the moment, before jumping and grapling onto her father's neck to get a better view of the scenery. Her father, Gohan, wore a white short sleeved shirt, a pair of glasses (Like this guy really needed them, but they made him look more cultured) and blue jeans, as did his wife, Videl, execpt for no glasses but she instead had a small decorative gold locket around her neck as well. Their daughter, Pan, instead wore black jeans which fit her loosely yet perfectly, and a red short sleeved shirt. The one thing they all wore of the same the three was the strange yet fashionable white watch on each of their wrists.

"For the 100th time, NO Gohan, we can't kill my father." Pan chuckled as Gohan groaned then,

"O.k., can 'I' PLEASE kill father-in-law?" He asked again, with joking tone of voice. Pan outright laughed this time hanging backwards and holding onto her father's hair now for balance while Videl glared daggers at her husband.

"GOHAN, what dad asked of us isn't too bad," She answered him. Gohan blinked.

"....He... asked us?" He said blinking and staring up at the sky faking thought. Videl sighed.

"Ok, ok, I get your point Gohan, but look on the bright side, we weren't planning today, and it'll be fun! Bringing back the Great Saiyaman team!" She then smirked and looked up at bundle of energy sitting atop his shoulders,

"Plus one extra, right Pan?"

"RIGHT!" Little Pan shouted, pointing to the sky triumphantily,

"Great Saiyamaaaaaaaannn, 3!!!"

This got the attention of the large crowd around them, who stared at them for a few moments before chuckling at the child and going back to their business. Gohan and Videl sighed in relief from all the sudden emotional pressure that was dropped on them, and continued on.

And how strange that a similar couple with a child, not too far away, would be making there trek across this large mega carnival Well...

------

"So... tell me ONE MORE TIME... why am 'I' here?"

The woman who walked from across from the male owner of the said statement sighed grumbling. She knew that he was simply doing this to annoy her... and despite knowing that, he was succeeding.

"Vegeta, you ARE NOT spending all day in the blasted gravroom today! Ohhhhhh no, your getting out and breathing some fresh air for once!" The woman answered as she held the hand of their 5 year old daughter and ventured about the second half of the game section, the little girl looking about at all the various games and prizes, and carrying a impressive and sizeable bag of goodies that had been won for her. She wore pair cute pink sundress on her with small ruffles. Her parents were very differently dressed however. As the spiky haired husband of the family wore a sky blue short sleeved shirt with a white brand named marking on the front and back that seemed reminiscent to a Nike symbol, and blue loose fit jeans. Topped off with his usual white, gold tipped boots of course. Meanwhile the 'wife' wore a simple green unruffled one piece dress, a pair of high tops, and black leotards for the legs.

"Hmph... stupid waste of time me being here I say," The saiyan gruffed as he looked about the place. Their daughter Bra kept dragging him to and about, winning little prizes and such from the games outside.

Dunk the Clown.

Ring Toss.

That strongman contest, which was the only one he rightfully lost, since the platform he hit broke from the force of his one handed swing with the 50lbs hammer.

Twice.

Still, they gave them the prize, but after seeing that unimpressive game which was SUPPOSED to test his strength, it, once more in a long time, reaffirmed his ideal that the humans on the planet would have been long destroyed if it wasn't for the handful of saiyans that lived there. He suddenly noticed that he was hearing an obnoxious sound once more. His mate had started yapping again sometime ago during his train of thought.

"So at least TRY to have a good to have a good time today? And don't ruin Bra's." Speaking of which their little daughter had just spotted the next thing she wanted. It was abit clich‚d, but...

"Papa! Win me that!" Bra yelled, pulling at her father's pant's leg, pointing at the giant 2 story tall teddy bear that sat beside another yet another game booth nearby. The would-be Prince, even King, of the saiyans looked down at the bundle of energy, which was now once more giving him her lately overused 'Puppy Dog Eyes' look, which had absolutely NO effect on him as he gazed at her.

Yeah, right.

As they approached the line for the large gamestand Vegeta gave a quick once over of what the pathetic game would be this time. Hmm...

The game once more seemed simple, there were five loops lined up and a target behind the last one to hit. Each loop was spread about 4 foot inbetween eachother and it was obvious only a person with a strong arm and really good aim had any chance of winning. Vegeta sighed as he looked on with his arms folded across his chest. It to him looked SOOO easy. Simply aim, throw and hit the target. But from the disappointed faces of the people who were leaving the game unsuccessful, it wasn't. Atleast to them. Still there was quite a few people in line infront of him still, but was diminishing rapidly as everyone was losing at a fast rate. Most all of the people in line were trying their hopes in winning the gravely oversized teddy. For a girlfriend, for themselves, or for a family relative. Didn't matter cause none had succeeded yet in winning the stuffed bear. In a matter of minutes as the line continued to shrink with nobody winning the bear as of yet, the family of three soon found themselves standing at the desk of the two people which were running the game. Both wore a couple of T-Shirts with blue jeans, though the designs on the shirts were different, as the female had a design of MegaManX on the front, while the male had a black shirt with the outline of Squall Leonhart on the front, with the Final Fantasy 8 logo on the back. Both had shiny (almost gleaming) long brown hair, which was slightly stood up on the top of their heads, but hung gently, but equally loose and frizzled down to their upper backs. It's a good possibility that they were brother and sister. Meanwhile, the two game runners were measuring up their new contestant.

The simple expression he wore on his face, the noticeable muscle tone of the man, and his questionable hairstyle told them three things:

1: I'm VERY cocky.
2: Do not FUCK with me.
And 3: No, I don't know what a brush is.

Where your regular shifty person might not try anything with this type of person, as not to be caught, these two saw it as a good challenge, to break this person's ego in two.

"A new contestant?" Said the female, "Well try your skill! You look strong enough to win this big plushie sitting over here! Want to win it for your lady friend? Or maybe your little daughter there?" She said, pointing idly to the little child with them. Vegeta simply gave the bubbly woman a curious look.

"...So how much?" The wild haired man asked bluntly, seeming unaffected by the ramblings of the brunette.

"Just 4 dollars," Answered the male this time, with an almost exact bubbly attitude. They definitely were twins or something, he thought to himself. He pulled 4 dollars out his pocket and placed it on the counter before them with a 'slap'. The female took the money while at the same time giving him three white perfectly rounded balls. They had a good weight to it, but were nothing in his hands. He pivoted just slightly, as to give himself the adequate aim of the target. Throwing it up once, he then caught, and gave a careless throw towards the target behind the rings in front of it.

The ball flew easily through the first three, before clanging on the forth, and descending towards the ground, very much missing the smallest last hoop.

Vegeta blinked. He put enough force on that, he was sure, to fly straighter than an arrow, fly through the loops, and hit the target dead on with some force to spare. But it didn't. The game runners bit the inside of their lips as not to laugh out laugh at the man as he picked up another ball with a slight disapproving scowl. What a fool...

The former Saiyan prince clutched his next ball as he took a moment to look over the area. Particularly at the two who owned the game. They simply stood, waiting for his next attempt. He decided to give the another simple throw, only that now he was now giving the game some actual attention. He threw once more.

The game owners snickered inwardly. That first throw though gave them a slight surprise. It was set that the ball wouldn't make to the fourth loop. They decided that this time, he would once more hit the fourth loop, and on the last one, well, they'd just make him fail pitifully. Once he lost, he'd probably be so frustrated he'd stand in line to, pay another 4 bucks, and pitch again.

And just as planned, the ball once more clonked against the fourth loop before taking it's faltering dive towards the ground. Bulma stared on in disbelief for a moment before looking over towards Vegeta. Vegeta simply looked on towards the game.

Whatever doubts the saiyan prince had about this game was were completely gone now. He smirked just slightly. The game was quite obviously crooked. He kept a straight face as he looked on at the game before him, and took a couple looks through the side of his eye at the game operators. They were probably snickering their stupid heads off.

But he would soon be the one with something to laugh about. He picked up the last of the three spheres and threw it up and down a couple of times in his open palm as he looked on at his target, which was the metal bullseye circle behind the 5 rings. He could feel little Bra's tugging on one of his pants' legs. People looked on at Vegeta with a moment of curiousity, mostly waiting for him to make his final throw, so they'd be one step closer to their chance for the prize. Simply cocking his hand back with the ball in it, Vegeta swung his arm forward, releasing the ball towards it's target.

Nobody saw it fly. But they sure heard the loud 'DONG,' the breaking of various metals, and circuits fizzling inside the machine which held the bullseye. The game operators gawked, then scowled, while the rest of the onlookers and people in line stared on in wild curiousity. Daughter and wife cheered their spiky haired father. And Vegeta couldn't help but grin at his handy work. Giving a 'hmph', he simply walked over to his prize. Something the size of what this gigantic stuffed teddy bear gave the impression that it had to be atleast around a couple of tons maybe, to the least maybe 700 pounds.

But that was put to test as the short stalky man simply picked it up and walked it back over to his family. Bra once more attached herself to her father's leg giggling and still cheering him, while Bulma fished though her purse. People still stared in awe at the winners.

"Let me get out a capsule, no need lugging that big heavy thing everywhere," She told him. He scoffed.

"Heavy? This? ...Right..."

Pressing the capsule top, she threw it towards the bear, which disappeared in a puff of smoke, only leaving the capsule which was hurled at it. With a laugh, Bra ran over and picked up the capsule triumphantly.

"Thank you daddy!!" She said in a sugary lisp. Vegeta simply shrugged.

"Awwww, what a nice thing to do Mr BadMan," Bulma cooed, hugging him and calling him one of her own personal pet names. "And here I thought for a second you were loosing your edge!"

"Well I think we're spoiling her rotten...wait, ME? LOOSING MY EDGE? HA! I don't think so..." He finished with a scowling smirk. The small family of three soon ventured away from the game to find something to eat. Meanwhile back at the game, the two game owners gritted their teeth as they scanned the damage to their machines. A broken steel loop, the bullseye was dented in about three inches, the marble ball which was thrown was busted in three big and smaller pieces, and the metal joint inside the machine that held the bullseye was jammed in good, possibly a whole foot and a half. The male picked the ball halves examining them and giving a look over to her partner. He half smiled and gave a silent nod. Meanwhile the next contestants in line talked among themselves.

Just great! That guy had to win it! And just when Mamorou was up next... darn! I wanted that!" Usagi fumed to herself as she and Mamorou walked from the deforming line that was once at the now broken carnival game to rejoin her friends. Luna was draped lazily over her shoulder with a small sweatdrop as she tried to tune out the pigtialed one's ranting.

"So what happened over there?" Raye asked.

"Some spiky haired guy broke the game to win the prize or something I think, it happened kinda fast..."

"The game was crooked," Mamorou simply stated. The others turned their heads to look at Mamo with sudden interest. Only Ami and Raye in the group did not seem too surprised at this.

"I thought those two carnies look abit shifty," Raye muttered aloud, taking another look at the two in question. The two were glaring at their broken machinery. Ami nodded.

"I think there was something the guy was messing with underneath his counter during the contest, and they could easily control one's pitch by inserting a magnet inside the ball or the loops!" Meanwhile a book of child-drawn pictures popped up in the senshi's minds, each depicting the game's riggings, including a Super-Deformed Tuxedo Mask who was trying his hand at the contest and failing miserably. With a faltering frown, a sweatdrop, and a shake of his head, the group came back to reality.

"So what happened there anyway?" Ami asked the moment afterwards.

"Well, the guy before us took his turn, he seemed like, he was going to lose but on the last ball he threw I think it broke the game with it; he threw it so fast it was like when his arm went down and then the bell sounded!"

Usagi blinked, as she noticed all faces were curiously turning towards their Senshi of Fire, who was more or less staring off in the direction in which the winners of the broken carnival game and the giant plushie had disappeared in. Questionably, the group inched in on the distracted senshi member.

"...Yell 'Boo' in my face again and you will ALL be licking the asphalt." The gathering audience slowly eased away from the maniacal glare of fire priestess.

"We were just concerned Raye," Usagi said, wiping the large sweatdrop off her brow, "You zoned out on us again! Are you... feeling ok?"

Raye simply turned back to face them, then flicked her thumb out, pointing at the direction she was just looking towards, "... There's something about that couple... the ones who just walked from the game..."

"Besides the bug zapper hairdo the guy was wearing?" Makoto joked. Raye chuckled silently.

"Well... besides that I mean... he has a weird... aura... I can't exactly... pinpoint what it's like... savage, yet calm... it's disturbing." Everyone was left in silence for a few moments from the explanation Raye gave them. Ami sighed, wishing she could somehow use her visor now. With it, she could see various things not seen to the naked eye, and even pick up readings and gives stats on their foe. But unfortunately, that was only available in Senshi Mercury mode. But ah! How could she forget about her handy mini-computer?! Quickly she pulled it out of her purse and began punching away.

"Raye, what would you say about those two game operators as well?" Mamorou said, gestering behind him at the now closed carnival game they left sometime ago. The fire priestess looked over at the aformentioned game. For a long few moments, she stared on at the two game operators, who were now talking among themselves, leaning against the busted game. Raye squinted her eyes slightly, her brow furrowed, deep in thought. The others of the group inhaled slowly as she scanned them, coming closer to her answer. She gasped, inhaling sharply. The others took a step back from her, looking between the senshi of fire, and the two in which she was scanning.

"Wh-what is it Raye?" Minako stammered, reading herself for what looks to be a possible prelude to battle. Raye seemed to snap out of trance at that exact moment.

"...I'm right... they're just a couple of REALLY sleazy carnies."

The sound of sizzling suddenly assaulted her ears. Confused, she turned around to the sound, and paled. The 5 of her friends were glaring back at her, faces so red, you would swear you could see steam coming from the top of their heads.

"G...guys?! Umm... what did I do?" She mouthed out barely, stepping back from them before the thought of physical pain crossed their minds. They sighed as a group.

"Nevermind Raye..." Usagi said.

"Well, anyway," Raye started, "I think I sense the being we're looking for, but there are... quite a few strong powers here... maybe this whole thing is a set up."

"That is very possible," Minako said out to nobody in particular.

"Well then," Usagi spoke up, "I say we scout the carnival out! I say we split up into groups of," She mentally counted the faces before her and added herself, "2!"

Ami blinked. "Umm, Usag-"

"Ignore that scout pun thing." Usagi stated. Ami nodded with a innocent smile and left it at that.

"Well anyway, I got dibs on--"

"MAM-MO-ROU." They four girls said at once in singsong voices. Usagi sweatdropped.

"Hey this'll be fun, huh Minako?" Makoto said, giving a small thumbs up, a poke with her elbow. Minako returned the smirk. The levelheaded of the group; Ami and Raye, sighed as they knew the exact same thought was traveling through those two minds. BOY HUNT!

"Let's TRY to keep in mind why were here..." Raye said as she ran a hand through her long raven black hair. Minako and Makoto looked at eachother for a moment, and nodded. It was time again to teach these the senshis of fire and water about alittle something called; FUN.

"I got Ami!" Makoto exclaimed.

"Raye's MINE!" Minako shouted. Both quickly lunged out and clasped their respective and surprised partners before dragging them off in different directions, Artemis giving a big sigh and chasing after the Minako/Ami group. They were just too focused on having fun this day. For good reason on the contrary. All 6 of them just made it into a high priced carnival; possibly the biggest seen in years; without paying a thing. With alittle building hopping, they made it inside, but not totally unseen. But after reverting, nobody was the wiser of who they were more than more people who has come to have fun.

"TRY to remember why we're here!" Mamorou yelled after the separating parties, and sighed, as they were probably out of range by the time he yelled it.

"Well Usa-ko, where to n--" He smacked his forehead at what he now saw. She was sitting at a nearby outside table, just alittle from the outside foodcourt she obviously just visited, with an assortment of different foods; tacos, burgers, a small but incedibly stacked pizza, and more, scattered infront of her, in which she was now digging into with a vengence.

"Hey Mamo-chan! Come take a bite before I eat it all!" Usagi called, as the food meanwhile seemed to almost disappear from the table it was once on. Well, Mamo thought, it's going to be a long day, might as well grab something to eat before Usa eats it all. And with that, he joined his lovely bottomless pit of a girlfriend. With a few moments of talking and eating, both finally got back to the mission at hand.

----

Blakablakablakablakablakblaka*click*blakablakablakablakablaka*click*blakablakablakablakablakablaka*click*...

People stared awestruck around the two girls, one spiky haired cyan, and the other a practical opposite, a purple haired, long ponytailed female, reloaded and fire ablaze at the screen repeatedly, covering the screen with explosions of blood and dying zombies in their barrage. Both had their eyes squinted as they continued there attack, faces twisted in concentration, except for the one in awhile cracks they made at eachother in an attempt of strategic distractions, and trying to attract attention from their love interest, who was watching them play the shooting game alittle uneasily.

"Lookie who's in the lead little princess!" Ryoko sang at Ayeka during a demo on the game, blowning on her gun like people do in movies, and giving a wink at Tenchi. Tenchi swallowed a touch nervously but rewarded her with a recognizing smile. Ayeka fumed.

"Ha! Your only in the lead by a thousand points! I can make that up easily" Ayeka said as-a-matter-of-factly, arms crossed as she waited for the next scenario. So far it was something about needing to get on a boat to ride to the other side of some dock. The game had the plot of a B rated movie, with zombies flying at them left and right, but it somehow pulled it off clean and without a hitch. She didn't exactly know WHY she was playing such a gruesome game. She should've turned Ryoko down at her forced request of playing this game, but when that request changed into a challenge...

"I should really focus on looking at only the screen, otherwise I might try to shoot you by mistake!" Ryoko said with a cheesy grin. Ayeka growled.

"Ha! They look more related to YOU, a mummy!"

"Hey do I look like your mother?!" Ryoko shouted back, obviously missing the real meaning of the said statement. Ayeka tried for a moment to figure what went wrong with her insult...

"Um, you guys..." Tenchi said, pointing at the game screen. but the screams of a male and female couple being chased by a pair of axe-throwing zombies made a run across the screen. Both quickly turned back around, and in a blink the pair of virtual gunslingers commenced to filling the screen with shots once more. In the aftermath, Ryoko found she shot the male victim.

"Can't they run faster or something..." Ryoko grumbled as the scene moved once more.

"Ahem. Excuse me Ryoko, I've forgotten... WHO'S in the lead?" Ayeka asked, giving a triumphant smile to her adversary. The demoness countered with a toothy grin. Tenchi caught sight of this and took a step back.

"Hooboy..."

"Ayeka, this game has just begun." The retired space pirate clicked her gun, which reloaded full as a mixed horde zombies, ravenous birds, and vicious snakes made there towards them. Deciding one step was far from safe, the young prince inched himself out from the scenery.

"Well is that so..." The Jurian Princess commented with a smirk on her lips, as she reloaded as well. Both turned their heads back to the large arcade screen and aimed. And once more, the screen was covered in a blaze of color and gore. Game veterans of the arcades who were crowed around the group of three rooted the two as they began again.

----

"They're pretty good...especially for girls!" Trunks commented from over the shoulder of a another viewer as he and Goten watched two females blast away at the giant arcade screen. Melanie sighed and crossed her arms.

"Men, and the egos they nurture... and what's so surprising about a couple of girls with good marksmanship?" She asked, pointing her index finger around like it was a gun and aiming about with one closed eye.

"Well nothing," Trunks responded, "But I do wander if you could do more than shoot your mouth off" Trunks said, grinning at his own joke. Melanie frowned and elbowed him in the ribs, but Trunks took it and chuckled at her attempt. Keiya just sighed and decided to find a game to play himself.

-----

"Go *munch* Sasami! Your doing *chewchew* great!!" Mihoshi commented as she chewed on a few pieces of gum, which was just some of the things Sasami was winning from the crane game she was playing at the moment. Washu and Minagi, who joined up with the group after their arrival (Minagi got there first, and met up with the group at the gameroom) were crowded around her as she played. Washu chuckled.

"Yup, these games are much better to play once the odds have been evened!" The redhead commented to Minagi as she watched Sasami continue to play.

"But Washu... think you might've made it TOO easy?" Minagi asked, with a slight sweatdrop as she looked over at the big bagfulls of candy, plushies, and other prizes Sasami won so far. The machine only had a few prizes left inside to be collected Besides making the crane claw bigger, Washu's other idea of 'equality' was obviously infinite continues. Washu gave it a moment of thought.

"Naaaaaah!" Washu shrugged, smiling mischievously. Minagi simply chuckled nervously and continued to watch Sasami play the game, Mihoshi cheering her on as she ate a few of the sweets the 8 year old collected thus far.

----

"This is so eerie... there's atleast MORE than half a dozen people in this area that have unusually high energies..." Ami said aloud as she stared into her compact computer curiously. Artemis was draped over her shoulder reading her calculations as well. A long piece of cloth was suddenly thrown over her head. She shuffled about trying to get it off, which it did easily.

"Minako! What was that about?!" Both the blue haired girl and the white cat shouted. People looked towards them at that moment after hearing what they thought was a male voice inside the dress shop, but after seeing no male, simply took it that they were mistaken. Artemis decided to keep quiet and to his thoughts until they were atleast out of the store. If not longer out of embarresment.

Wouldn't Luna LOVE to catch me in here...

"I think you'd look GREAT in that, don't you?" She smiled as she took the cloth from Ami and opened it up for her to see. It was a silky white and purple long dress, with ruffles on the bottom. It looked fit for a princess. Considering that she was one anyway.

"MINAKO... we're supposed to be--"

"Keeping a lookout for anything weird going on of course, but we also gotta act normal too as not to attract attention to ourselves as well, AND it wouldn't hurt to let our eyes travel abit meanwhile! Now try it on! Go ahead!"

"But Minako, this dress must cost a MINT!" Ami exclaimed as she slowly backed away from Minako's shivering grin as she approached, holding the dress out to her.

"No it doesn't cost that much, it's a novelty dress, for dressing up at the carnival! We can make a rental on it! See, I got one myself!" She finished, holding out a uniform, that looked very much like that of Sailor Moon's. Ami chuckled, almost laughing outright.

"Usagi would EXPLODE if she saw you dressed in that!"

Minako grinned again and chuckled.

"EXACTLY."

------

"Yes, it's strong here... we're getting close Makoto!" Raye said as she looked about the inside foodcourt, there must've been a lot of these around this place... but then noticed, Makoto wasn't beside her like she expected.

Raye gritted her teeth as she watched Makoto order a bucket of popcorn, hotdog, and two drinks from one of the inside quick order resturant in the foodcourt.

"MA-KO-TOOOOOO... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Raye asked through her gritted teeth.

"Hotdog?" Makoto replied, holding out a chilli dog with catsup and mustard on it.

"...I'll Pass..." Raye replied. "Look, don't you think we should lay off eating anything here? It could be poisoned or something you know..."

"Well everybody else is eating it and nothing's happening, so everything should be ok I guess, and besides I rushed out the house this morning and didn't eat anything, and I'm gonna need energy for the fight coming, right?" The Soldier of Thunder stated, taking a bite of the hotdog Raye had just refused. Raye sighed defeatedly and began to scan the area slowly, hands clasped together and index finger pointed forward, trying to pinpoint the abnormally high energies she was feeling. She inhaled sharply when her finger came in target with the man they saw before; who broke the carnival game earlier. She stared on at the spiky haired man as he idly bit into the footlong sub he recently brought from the foodstand he was standing at. He seemed to be talking to the woman who was also with him earlier too, and the child was with them as well, who was sitting at a nearby table happily eating a bowl of ramen. 'He... is ACTING like your regular citizen...' her mind thought, but the sense of energy she was feeling from him was unmistakable. And of course, enemy forces seem to never show themselves first off. There was more to him than what meets the eye... but then again, looking at that hairstyle... maybe--

She shivered visibly and put down her hands as the man's gaze turned towards her.

"Raye?! What's up?!" Makoto asked, giving a slight shake on her shoulders. Thinking back to how many times she saw The Solider of Fire space out in one day, it was starting to worry her deeply.

Without a word, Raye turned and walked over to a table far on the otherside of the foodcourt. Makoto followed, her concern clearly showing.

Vegeta smirked to himself as he raised sub to his mouth for another bite. Just maybe... this would not be such a bad day after all.

"Raye, I have to say that your starting to freak me out... that's the THIRD time today you zoned out like that... JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" She punctuated, laying a firm grip on the shrine priest's shoulder. Raye turned her head, but only to seemingly give focus to a spot on the floor.

"...We might be in over our head."

Makoto sighed and pulled back her arm, and crossing them over her chest in concern. "Raye... what is it? We're all in this together... we're here for you, so, tell us what's eating at you... so we can pound it to bits for you!" The brunette finished grinning and chuckling alittle afterwards. She hoped the laugh would catch on with her friend, but she did no more than crack a small smile. It was good enough however, atleast she wasn't frowning anymore.

"Well, I had a vision today in the fire, I didn't want to draw attention to it because I don't know what to exactly make of it... something immense is coming...I... I don't... we have to stop it somehow!" She yelled, in her mixture of confused feelings, not knowing how exactly to explain the vague situation. Makoto blinked... and smiled.

"Raye, how many earthly disasters have we conquered? We're the SailorSoldiers, remember?! We saved our present AND the future! And you suddenly have no confidence in all of our abilities?! Raye, you HAVE to more faith in us! And in yourself! And once we find that blob of putty and put him in his place, everything will be back the way it is, right?"

"NO MAKOTO, it DOESN'T stop there! I felt INTENSE POWER in the vision alone! And what I felt in my vision... seemed to be--" She stopped sharply, as if something has just caught her eye, and something did. She stared at the back of a large purple cloak of an equally large round man, who, anybody could tell, was scarfing down sweets and junkfood at the nearby snackbar across the otherside of the foodcourt.

Both the senshi remembered that cloak from the otherday ago. And what Raye felt, she was sure they found who they were looking for.

Buu continued to eat happily as the 2 SailorSoldiers made a beeline towards him.

Author's Rants: Good GOD! That came out MUCH longer than I expected, and I STILL didn't accomplish as much as I wanted! First, apologies. ^^; My old email; (Veggitto@Dragonsanime.com) went down sometime ago unfortunately, and all emails that were sent to it. I lost a few nice emails too; one such had what looked to be a detailed list of C&C on my first chapter, which I was planning to reply to, but lost it when Dragonsanime.com went down. Sooooo, any emails anybody might've sent me concerning the first chapter, if possible PLEASE SEND AGAIN. ^^ Comments, criticism, or atleast well thought out flames, send to Super_Veggitto@Hotmail.com! Sankyuu!
And Second; eventhough I have proofread and revised this, I can DEFENITELY use some C&C on this chapter as well, as the mighty bulk of this behemoth escapes me. And oh yea! I almost forgot! *Sigh* though Tenchi Muyo is based after Manatsu No Eve, my thought track was after OVA 13, so... Kiyone may not be in the fic. Doh! I may try to fit her into the fic, but no promises. As of this time it would cause a confusing rewrite of the plot I'm planning. Well, we'll see what happens! (That seems like my favorite phrase doesn't it...?)
Gah! ALSO, I noticed another fic on the net called 'Sailor Dragon'. As not to have my fanfiction mistaken as being associated with this other fic, should I think about a name change? Email me!

Next in Sailor Dragon Muyo: Satan's big celebration continues! The big show (no that's not a pun on a certain Wrestler) commences as Satan starts his big finale! The Great Saiyaman team and the SailorSoliders take to battle in a fight against against the evil... Mr Buu? But amiss the contest, and even bigger battle springs forth! And finally... will Juuhachigou get her money?! Problems and power clash in the next chapter! Be theeerrree! ^^; (Yea... I thought that sounded corny as hell too... heh.)

Go Back