The Lost Experiment
written by: Nelson LeBlanc

 

Things have been peaceful on earth since the defeat of Buu. Goku has come back from training Ubuu, to visit friends and family. Gohan is continuing his studies, while Goten and Trunks train.

Gohan had become a nerdy sort of person, but was still very strong. Vegita was training very hard to become better than Goku. Goku was happy, and training, but couldn't figure out why exactly "it's almost as if an unforeseen enemy is watching."

While on a distant planet, there WAS a creature watching all this. "Come here fool", said the creature.

Walking into the room came a person resembling Cooler in 5th form. "What the hell do you want, Manaco?" he asked.

"Next time you act like that around me I will destroy you, Lancer." Said Manaco, "I thought they would be dead after Buu."

"The Sayian is still alive!?" exclaimed Lancer.

"They pose a threat" explained Manaco.

"This is the chance of a lifetime. We can get the dragon balls and kill them at the same time." said Lancer.

"And that's what we will do." laughed Manaco.

[Meanwhile, on Earth]

"King Kai," said Goku, "for some reason I can't shake off the feeling we are in great danger."

"I'm afraid that there is a danger," explained King Kai, "I sense it, but I don't know what it is."

"Well, I'm going to find out." said Goku, "I think Dende might know since he watches over earth and pays more attention." So Goku headed for Dende in search of answers.

Back on the strange planet, Manaco and Lancer were preparing to leave.

"It should take us about one week to get there if my design for the ship works, and I also have a new scouter to read their power levels," said Lancer.

So they headed off.

At Dende's, Goku asks him. "What is this danger I sense Dende?"

Dende explained to him a story of two very powerful beings. "There is one called Manaco, who is extremely powerful. He is what you would call 'The Ultimate Fighter.' He is a lost experiment made by Dr.Gero. He wasn't able to control Manaco, so he tricked him…launching him into the void. Along with him, he sent Lancer. 'A modified Cooler' is what you would call him. He is as brilliant as he is dangerous. Manaco is the most powerful of the two, but don't put Lancer as 'weak' because he is also very powerful. They have taken over much of the eastern Galaxy, now they want Earth because of its natural resources and the dragon balls."

"Oh Shit!" said Goku.

"I have been watching them for some time and I hope that you can defeat them." said Dende, "They probabley bring other cronies along."

A week later, there was a monstrous ship hovering over the Earth.

"That's them isn't it." Goku said, "it must be."

Just as they were speaking, they attacked. BAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM! Lancer fired a super ki blast at Goku.

"Haha," said Manaco, "good job, Lancer, looks as if we have already killed him."

Just then, SSJ*3 Goku came up and nailed Lancer. Vegeta then went SSJ*3.

"You are going down!" screamed Vegeta.

"I'll take Manaco, you get Lancer." said Goku.

BAAAAAAAMM! Vegeta hit Lancer with rapid fire, then Lancer nailed him with his tail.

Manaco nailed Goku with a kick then Goku came back and hit him with a Rinzukuken, but Manco hit him with a punch kick combo and then sent him to the ground.

Vegeta was hit by a few punches then with a highly concentrated ki blast that sent him flying.

Goku recovered and hit Manaco with a Kamehameha which had a direct hit and sent him flying.

Vegeta hit Lancer with the Big Bang Attack, and down he went.

Manaco then hit Goku with a kind of mini-death ball that made a giant explosion and made him lie [motionless] on the ground.

Vegeta was hit with what they called a 'Comet Punch'.

Vegeta and Goku were down, but then they got back up and Vegeta used the Final [Flash] Attack to no avail. He died after using the technique.

There Goku was, alone. "I can't beat them alone." he said, "Damn it, Vegeta, why did you have to use that stupid technique!" said Goku.

"Your not alone." And there was Gohan in SSJ*3.

"How did you reach SSJ*3, Gohan?" said Goku.

"Training." said Gohan. "Well, lets get those suckers!"

"Manaco, you're going down." says Goku.

Manaco fires a twist beam, but Goku reflects it and it nails Manaco.

Gohan hits Lancer with an unstable energy blast, but Lancer chokes him with his tail. Gohan breaks free and nails him in the gut.

Goku gets hit by Manaco, but then has a burst of energy break out of his body and that nails Manaco. Goku then hits him with a big time combo and Manaco flies through the air.

Lancer blasts Gohan with a ki blast and then kicks and hits him to the ground.

Goku gets nailed by Manaco in the stomach but then he hits him with a super punch. Afterward, Goku gets blasted straight into a mountain.

Gohan charges Lancer and blast him to the ground with an ultimate ki blast.

At about that same time, Goku hits Manaco with Dragon fist.

"NOOOOOOOO! Impossible, we can't be defeated!" screams Manaco.

"Fusion!" screams Lancer, "Remember, we can do it for as long as we want because of this super fusion that we have!"

Suddenly they fuse and start to kick the crap out of Goku and Gohan.

We can't get a hit off this guy!" screams Goku.

Suddenly they are both blasted into a building. From under the rubble there is a blast and out comes Gohakun.

The battle continues and they hit each other with combos. Gohakun suddenly nails 'Manaco and Lancer fused', with the ultimate Kamehameha. They disintegrate under the blast and Gohan and Goku de-fuse.

"We did it!" said Gohan.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!" screams Goku, "Let's go home…"

And with that, Dr.Gero's experiments are finally finished.

The End

[bracketed words] = added by yours truly in times of utter confusion. -- Buruma

[No, "Gohakun" is not a typo of the suffix used on boys names ej. (Gohan-kun)... "Gohakun" is the name this author came up with for 'Goku' and 'Gohan' in fusion.]

 

< --- back