The Universe's Greatest Fighter
written by: Nelson LeBlanc

 

Goku has just reached his healing chamber after the battle with Manaco. It was one of the fiercest fights he had ever been in. "Now that they are dead, it seems we might have peace." Goku thought to himself.

3 months later…

"I have tracked down all the Namekian dragon balls and am ready to use them!" screamed Bulma, she was so excited about bringing Vegeta back.

"Great, I'll get to see dad again." said a voice, suddenly Mirai Trunks walked in.

"It's good to see you again." said Goku, "I sense you have grown in power."

"Yes, I've been training." said Trunks, "I have mainly come to warn you, though, of a greater danger than the one that you have just faced."

"A greater danger." sighed Goku, "It seems as if we are always fighting."

"This one is an old enemy," explains Trunks, "It's Brolli."

"Oh God, no he will destroy the earth!" says Gohan, who had been listening to the conversation.

"Well, let's wish back Vegeta. We will need all the help we can get."

They wished back Vegeta but would wait to use their other wishes. Unknown to them, a space pod that would crash down in 1 month.

"Well, lets start training." says Goku.

They trained hard and did as much as they could in 1 month, then the space pod crashed down. Out came Brolli and headed for Goku's ki, leaving a path of destruction wherever he went . Finally, he reached Satan City and found trouble.

Goku and Vegeta were still training far away at Dende's Palace, but there stood Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, Mirai Trunks and Chibi Trunks.

Broli went SSJ*3 the other Sayians went SSJ*2 (Gohan went SSJ*3 in my last fan-fic because he was pissed.)

Piccolo started charging up a Mankansuppo while Brolli blasted Gohan, then knocked Goten and Trunks into a building. Gohan hit Brolli with no effect, but then Goten and Trunks did a double blast that sent him [Brolli] into a building.

"Trunks, Goten, fuse now!" Gohan screamed.

They did the fusion dance and formed into Gotenks at SSJ*3. Gotenks charged Brolli with a super punch but then Brolli hit him with a combo and threw a building on him. Gohan hit Brolli with his most powerful blast, that sent him into a building. Brolli then hit and kicked him into the street.

They were both K.O., but then Piccolo hit him with a Mankansuppo that nailed him and blasted him to the ground. Piccolo was then nailed with a super punch by Brolli, that sent him right into a car. He was now K.O.

Suddenly Brolli heard "KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAA!" It nailed Brolli and sent him flying into another building. There he saw them, Vegeta and Goku at SSJ*3.

Vegeta hit Brolli with the Big Bang Attack, then Brolli hit them both with a super blast that sent them both into the sewers. Vegeta nailed Brolli with a jump kick that sent him into the sewer wall. Goku then hit Brolli with an uppercut, sending through the sewer roof.

Brolli sent them both to the ground [with one blow]. He then hit them with a combo and super punched them right to the streets [above].

"We've gotta fuse!" screamed Goku.

So, they fused into Vejito. Vejito went SSJ*3 and then blasted Brolli with an Ultimate KA-ME-HA-ME-HA. It nailed him, and injured him badly.

Brolli then slammed Vejito into a building, but then Vejito hit him with a punch kick combo. He hit the ground, making a 20 meter crater.

Brolli hit Vejito to the ground but he then hit Brolli in the stomach. Vejito kicked him in the face and then blasted him with a giant energy ball, injuring him to where he couldn't fight anymore. Brolli retreated to his space pod and escaped.

Mirai Trunks was so badly injured that he died during the fight, everyone else was injured but they healed. They wished Mirai Trunks back with the Namekian dragon balls, but they still had one more wish left that could be used for good or evil…

The End

[bracketed words] = added by me in times of confusion. -- Buruma

[Originally this author had Vegeta and Goku fuse into "Gojita", but since Gojita was strictly a SSJ*4 character that didn't appear until the end of the GT series, (and he had written that the fusion only went as high as SSJ*3 in this story), I changed "Gojita" into the closer match of "Vejito", used in the Majin Buu Era.]

 

< --- back