---Chapter Two---

Tsukino Usagi walked around downtown on Saturday morning, yawning. She was on her way to meet Ami-chan, Rei-chan, Mako-chan, and Minako-chan at Hikawa Shrine, for the study session. She had bags under her eyes, she had stayed up really late dreaming about Mamo-chan, and reading manga, and she didn't feel like studying. Anyway, it would ruin her weekend.

She walked into the dim room and set her bookbag down. "Ami-chan, why do we have to study today?"

Ami pushed her glasses up on her nose. "Because, those exams aren't magically going to be A+'s. And, you do want to get into high school, don't you?" Usagi sighed.

Rei-chan leaned the broom she was using to sweep against the wall and sat down. "Might as well get started." she said.

All the girls nodded and got out their textbooks. Silence fell over the room as they studied and scribbled in their notebooks.

Usagi yawned again, for about the fifth time since entering Hikawa Shrine. Ami-chan looked up. "Usagi-chan, did you not get any sleep last night?" Usagi looked down and yawned even louder. "You know you need sleep to study and make it into high school! Were you dreaming about Mamoru again?" Usagi just mumbled and turned the page in her textbook.

Makoto smirked. "She's gotta dream about the guy, Ami-chan! I would... Mamoru is hot!!" Usagi blushed and nodded in agreement.

Minako raised an index finger and winked at Usagi. "Don't criticize a boy-lover!"

"I don't know why, but Mamoru reminds me of my X-boyfriend.." Makoto said dreamily. "His hair was his best feature.."

Ami slammed her textbook shut and pulled out another. "This is a studying session, not a time for chitchat!"

They all fell quiet and started studying again. A loud crash and cackle sounded outside. "Must be storming already!" Said Rei. "I have to go put some stuff up so it won't get wet!" Rei rushed outside. "Phobos! Deimos! Get inside!"

Two crows flapped inside the room and landed on an outstretched perch. They heard Rei scream. Usagi jumped up and ran out, yelling "Rei-chan, whats the matter?"

Outside an evil monster sat. On its right arm was a gun-like metal contraption, it's left was a hand with sharp nails. It stood on two feet, and it had the ugliest face, with purple lips and fangs poking out. Red eyes swivled to look at Usagi. From the gun contraption on the right arm , red tendrils held Rei-chan against the wall , draining her energy.

"Enemy, scouts! Transform!" yelled Luna, who was now on Usagi's shoulder.

Holding up her magical brooch, Usagi shouted. "Moon Crisis Power! Make UP!" and transformed into Super Sailor Moon. (Chibi Moon is at Usagi's house, and didn't come with Usagi)

From outside she heard voices shouting, "Mercury Crystal Power, Make UP!" , "Jupiter Crystal Power, Make UP!", "Venus Crystal Power, Make UP!" and out rushed Super Sailor Mercury, Super Sailor Jupiter, and Super Sailor Venus.

"I am Super Sailor Moon, champion of love and justice. Your time is over, creep! Me and My friends, the Sailor Senshi, will punish you!"

Mercury jumped forward. "Shine Aqua Illusion!" , she broke the tendrils holding Rei.

"Rei, transform!" shouted Artemis, who had been beside Minako, but was now by the big tree with Luna. Nodding, Rei stood up.

"Mars Crystal Power, Make UP!" She transformed into Super Sailor Mars. "Sucking my energy, eh? Well , Princess Mars'll teach you a lesson! Fire Soul!" The monster jumped aside and scowled, pulling what was left of the tendrils into the gun. "Drats!" yelled mars.

"Teach me a lesson, huh?" snickered the monster. "You'll be the one who learns a lesson!" The monster extended the nails on her left hand, until they were shining claws. "Hah!"

It slashed at Sailor Mars, and caught her right arm. "Aaah!" She fell to the ground.

"You scum..." Yelled Super Sailor Jupiter from behind it. "Supreme Thunder Dragon!"

The move caught the monster head-on and Minako yelled. "Now's your chance, Sailor Moon!"

Usagi nodded. "Right!"

"Moon.. Spiral.. Heart.. Attack!"

The monster vanished screaming. "I wonder where this monster came from?" said Luna.

"A new enemy?" Artemis inquired.

Minako sighed. "Let's hope not."

Chapter 3

Go Back