Chapter 3: Tenchi and Ayeka

The bus pulled up to the hospital ER. Sephiroth basically flew in to the registration desk. "Excuse me, we need immediate assistance! My wife is going into labor!"

"Be with you in a minute."

Just then Dr. Langer came down the hall. "Why, hello Chib. Why have you come back so soon?"

"Oh, nothing much, just going into labor."

'What? Well then we need to get you back into a room, quickly. I'll go get you a wheelchair."

"Well Adel, we don't need your help so you can go now."

"Huh uh. Nice try. Our battle is going to restart the moment this is over."

"You're never going to give up are you? Get it through your head, you're not getting the star sword."

"That's what you think. I'll get it eventually. You can't keep it from me forever."

"Wanna bet?"

"How much?"

"$500 says that you will never get the sword."

"You're on. Oh, what was your name again?"

"Ren."

In the delivery room...

"Okay, here comes another one. One, two, three, breathe." Sephiroth was panting heavily as he waited to see if his wife was going to be okay after this. "Not you, idiot."

"How much longer is this going to take? I want to fight."

"Adel, shut up. Just shut up about it."

"Be patient. This is going to take awhile."

"Oh man."

"Adel, if you're going to be in here be still. No complaining."

"If I refuse to?"

"Guys, stop. She's trying to motivate a fight."

"You're more knowledgeable than I thought, girl."

"Excuse me, I have a name."

"I know."

A few hours elapsed. Chibikan was in the most agonizing pain. Finally, the moment they had all been waiting for arrived. "Okay Chib, this is it. When I say push, push as hard as you possibly can."

"Right."

"Okay, here we go now. One, two, three, push."

Chibikan did as she was told and fifteen minutes later two tiny newborns were placed into Chibikan's arms. A girl and a boy.

"Oh, they're so adorable." Serena exclaimed. "What are you going to call them?"

"Well, I think Sephiroth should name one and I'll name the other one."

"Oh."

"Sephiroth, what do you think?"

"I think the boy's name should be Tenchi."

"Alright, I'll name the girl. Ayeka will be her name."

"Those are lovely names."

"Okay, okay. It's over now. Let's fight." Adel demanded impatiently.

"I am getting tired of your complaining. You want a fight, you've got one."

"Wait, guys. I'll fight, too." Chib insisted.

"NO! You have just given birth and you are too weak to fight."

"I don't care. I should be fighting, too. I'm battling. The nurse just took Tenchi and Ayeka to the nursery, I can fight. Lets just not fight here. After all, this is hospital."

"No, Chib, you are not fighting. You're still very tired."

"I feel fine. Please let me fight with you guys."

"We could use her help."

"Settled then. I'm fighting and there's nothing you can say to change my mind."

"Fine."

"Now, let's get this show on the road."

"MOON COSMIC POWER"

"MERCURY STAR POWER"

"MARS STAR POWER"

"JUPITER STAR POWER"

"VENUS STAR POWER"

"HEART STAR POWER"

"...TRANSFORM!"

"Adel, you have made a grave mistake by choosing to fight us. We will defeat you."

"You? Defeat me? Put on your pj's girl 'cause you're dreaming."

"Why don't we find out? I am Sailor Star. Champion of Love, Peace, and Justice. On behalf of the entire universe, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil ...and that means you. To put it briefly, I will punish you."

"So, I see that goody two shoes, Princess Star revealed to you your destiny. Huh, am I right?"

"I keep telling you guys, don't talk like it's been decided since my birth."

"And didn't she also tell you that it was decided long before that?"

"She did tell me that. I just wish everyone would stop seeing it in that perspective. Now, can we get this show on the road?"

"I was just about to ask you the same question. I just hope defeating you and getting that sword won't take too long. Now, I won't be the one to fight you at the moment but I will let Shiva have a bit of fun with you. Shiva, come out here and take care of these wimps. Don't return without the sword."

"Yes Master."

"Wait. You're running from the fight already, Adel? You're the one who wanted to fight in the first place."

"I know, it's just that Shiva's been beseeching to fight and so here's her opportunity. Cheerio."

"Oh well, looks like this will turn out to be just like those battles with the Negaverse."

"Yeah. Man, I was hoping this one would at least be willing to fight her own battles."

"Well, we can't let that thing go, can we?"

Their question was answered with a blizzard attack from Shiva.

"Guess not. Let's fight."

"Wait. Shouldn't we find out it's Achilles' heel first?" Sailor Mercury asked.

"Mercury, the thing is made of ice. I think it's major weakness is apparent here."

"Yeah. So I should have the upper hand in this fight. Let's do it."

"Not with out me, you're not." A voice yelled from no where. Then a girl with green skin appeared.

"Who and what are you?" Ren asked.

"Chassie!" Chibikan yelled.

"Chassie?" Ren asked. "Who's Chassie?"

"She is. She's one of the few friends I had at the orphanage where I stayed until Kendra came along. She's a Namek."

"Huh? I thought Namek people had only one gender."

"Well, females are a rarity among the Nameks but I'm female. I am also Sailor Namek."

"And I am her guardian." A pony said, coming out from behind the hospital sign.

"Chassie, how did you find us?"

"Simple. When you transformed I felt the energy and followed the power. I just found out tonight that I was a sailor scout, thanks to my pony Dragon Fly. He began talking all of the sudden and told me I was a scout. He gave me this." Chassie held out a stick with a heart on it. "Cool huh? This is my transformation pen. Dragon Fly told me that there was danger afoot and I could feel evil emanating from this sector. Being a Sailor Senshi, I couldn't ignore the danger but I never expected to see you, Chibikan. How did you escape from that horrid she dog Kendra?"

'It's a long long story but we'll have to discuss it later. We have a crisis on our hands right now."

"Oh and why was the hospital attacked?"

"Well, the hospital itself is not being attacked... we are. They're after that sword Chib has and we just happened to be here when Adel decided to battle."

"Well, why were you here?"

"Enough talk, we'll tell you later. Let's dispose of this thing."

"Yeah. Allow me. This is an ice monster. Mars Fire Bird Strike!"

Shiva was half melted by that blow.

"Hey, I can help too. Remember, water conducts electricity. Jupiter Thunderclap Zap!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shiva screamed in pain but quickly recovered enough to speak.

"I will not let you pitiful humans defeat me."

"Excuse me but some of us here are not human and, yes, we will defeat you. Sailor Moon, you take the next attack."

"Alright. MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

The attack hit Shiva head on and it was throw into a tree trunk.

"Okay Chib, your turn."

"You got it." Chib took out her sword and gradually some energy was drawn toward the blade. Finally the attack was ready. "STAR SWORD STRIKE!" The power turned Shiva to dust.

"Moon dusted." Serena said.

"No, Star dusted."

"Okay, now will you guys please tell me what you were doing at the hospital? Was one of you hurt?"

"No, let's just say that new lives were brought into the universe tonight."

"You mean, one of you had a baby? Okay, who's the new mother?"

"Chibikan here." Sephiroth said.

"Gosh. You Chib? Does that mean you're also married? Congratulations."

"Yep, I'm married."

"To who?"

"Sephiroth. The guy with the silver hair that's standing right alongside me."

"Oh, he's adorable."

Sephiroth once again turned a tint of pink then we all went inside. The nurses would in all probability yell at Chib if she was caught up and about, so they had to hurry. Chib, Vegeta, Kakkarrott, and Ren told Chassie about their little adventure involving Kendra and everyone clued her in on the recent battles involving Adel.

"Well, that's about it. Adel will not stop until she either a) is put to death ...or... b) gets the star sword."

"Hey, can I help defeat this biatch?"

"Sure. We'll need all the help we can get, especially with Chib expected to live up that prophecy that labeled her 'the chosen one' to wield this stupid thing."

"Hey!!! I heard that. I can do this. I am perfectly able. One day you'll see. I can fight just as well as any of you."

"HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one, Chib. You're becoming a real humorist." Ren snubbed.

The End
Go Back