Part Three

"Let's start brainstorming!" Lee said happily.

"I..." started Sakura, but her words were washed out by her brother Tore's words.

"Hey, squirt, your friends have to go home and you have to do your homework!"

I walked my friends to the door said good-bye then went to my room. As soon as I shut the door my computer gave me a sign that I had e-mail. I checked it and this is what it said:

"Get them to the shut down office at noon tomorrow!"

Sakura turned off her computer and said, "But I’m not ready to tell them... Oh well, better call the others!"

When she picked up the phone she heard her brother talking to one of his friends so she hung up and thought to herself, I guess I’m on my own on this one! So she turned her computer back on and decided to e-mail Heero and tell him to get the others to come. However, Sakura couldn’t sign with her name, she needed a name to hide her identity.

At 11:00 p.m., at Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell's house...

Heero read the e-mail and said, "What the!?"

Duo came over and said, "What? What’s the matter?"

Then, without asking, Duo started reading. Heero noticed that he was reading it and then looked back to the computer screen. This is what Heero and Duo were looking at:

Dear Heero Yuy, Duo Maxwell,
Quatre Rabarbra Winner,
Wufei Chang, and Trowa Barton,

    I was scared to tell you this when I first saw you, but I was given orders to tell you this. Meet me at the shut down office downtown tomorrow at noon. I will be waiting there with my boss. Don’t forget and don’t be late, my boss doesn’t like late people.
You will be very surprised at what my identity is and who my bosses are! Be there or else!

Signed,
Fire Blast

Heero looked at Duo and, like always, he is on the phone telling the other gundam pilots about the e-mail. He decided they would meet at Quatre's house since he was the closest to downtown.

The next morning Sakura called her friends, told them, and left.

Go Back