-Moon Crystal Kiss is my own creation.

Chapter Six

 

"Moon Revenge, eh? Ke ke, yeah right. You two fairies may look impressive, but that's what you are: fairies, which whither at the slightest injury. I'll see what I can do about you," the entity hissed, grinning maliciously at the two Neo-Queens.

As soon as the apparition turned its gaze to the Mirai Z senshis, Neo-Queen Starlight took action. Raising her index finger, a green star blinked on top of it, then stabalized. She walked over to the senshis and took her place in the middle of them. The warriors of the future were astounded and somewhat honored to be so close to this unearthly goddess of Chikyuu.

"You will not fight, just stay in here and you'll be safe." Starlight waved her finger in a circle around the fighters and their wives, a veil of green stars trailing from the main star, which still shone atop her fingertip. A dome of green stars completely covered the Mirai senshis. Neo-Queen Starlight stepped out of the protective barrier and joined Serenity.

The two crouched next to Vegeta and Jupiter's enclosure. Both placed the palm of their left hands on the ice, but quickly pulled them away.

"Kuso, that's freezing!" Starlight cursed, shaking her burning cold hand. Serenity also rubbed her palm.

"It doesn't matter, we have to do this no matter how cold it is," the future Crystal Tokyo queen told her companion.

"You're right, let's go." The queens once again placed their still-cold palms on the blue ice, wincing at the unbelieveable temperature which bit through thier bare hands. Forcing life energy down their arms and to thier palms and fingers, their bodies glowing gold, the two winged queens sent ripples of warmth through the iceblock. The golden life spread from block to block, until the whole row of ice was bright with positive energy.

 

Vegeta's eyes opened just a fraction, but it was enough for him to see two figures outside of his enclosure. He didn't recognize them at first, but he then realized that one of them must have been the moon girl, although much different and very beautiful. The other took him a minute, but he saw in the eyes that it had to be Bulma. Both goddess-like figures had their palms pressed against the ice, sending warmth flowing through the cold.

The prince felt life pulsate into him, driving away the black energy and healing the dark hole in his chest. He sat up, but didn't realize that Jupiter had been lying on him. She fell off of her sensei and landed with a soft thump on the floor of the encasement. Coming in touch with the golden light, consciousness flowed back into the princess of Jupiter. Her dark green eyes fluttered open.

"Niichan?! Ah--wha--"

"Quiet. Moon girl and Bulma have figured it out."

 

Neo-Queen Starlight nearly cried when she saw Vegeta awake and talking to Jupiter. She forced more energy into the ice and turned to Serenity.

"Now? It is enough?"

"Hai hai, this should do it, Star-chan."

The two paused in silence for a minute, then threw their right hands towards the heavens. The second their arms stopped, pointing towards the kingdom in the clouds, every ice cage shattered into shining blue particles of frozen water, creating a sparkling shower. Small fragments of ice twinkled down on top of the revived senshis' heads. All were awake now, and though they were still weak, Sailor and Saiya-Jin warriors, not to mention Krillin and Juuhachigou, had retained their souls.

Chibi Moon and Chibi Chikyuu were crying happily and hugging eachother. They looked around at the joyful group, and as they were surveying the goings-on, the two young princess' eyes rested on their mothers.

And they couldn't believe what they saw.

"OKASAAAAN!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHERE'S SAILOR MOON?!!" Chibi Moon squealed happily, running towards who she thought was her mother. Neo-Queen Serenity blushed a little as her future teenage daughter flew into her arms.

"Uhhhh…Rini-chan?" she said. Chibi Moon pulled back.

"RINI-chan?! Okasaan, you never call me that! Wha---NANI?!!!!!!!!!!! SERENA??!?!?!?"

"Hai hai, Chibi Moon. It's me and Bulma-chan." Neo-Queen Serenity turned back to the stunned and furious black apparition. "Back away Chibi Moon, Chibi Chikyuu. We need our space."

"Let's trash this monster, Serenity!" Starlight called, rather happily, with tears in her eyes. Serenity smiled back, eyes shining as well. The senshis which had previously been trapped could only sit in awe and watch their guardians vanquish this dark enemy. The Mirai warriors watched from their starry enclosure.

The Silver Imperium Crystal appeared, floating above Neo-Queen Serenity's outstretched hands. Another green flashing star appeared, although this time in the cupped hands of Neo-Queen Starlight. This one was bigger, and put off a sudden bright light, dimming and then showering Starlight in a swirling aura of little green stars, which twinkled and danced in the air all around the future queen of Chikyuu. The two guardians of Earth raised crystal and star to the heavens.

"MOON CRYSTAL KISS!!!!!"

"CHIKYUU ETERNAL STARLIGHT KISS!!!!!"

Green and pink-gold light streamed up towards the enemy, enveloping it in positive energy, eliminating it permanently from the face of the universe. The two queens turned their attention to the previously encaged warriors. The protective star-shield over the Mirai senshis disintegrated into the air, allowing the group from the senshis' future to stretch their limbs and get a closer look at what was going on. They all ran over to the other group of senshis, even Mirai Vegeta. They could hear joyful cries from the happy yet weak senshis.

"YATTAAAAA!!!!! YOSH' YOSH' YOSH'!!!!!!!"

"YATTA! YATTA! OH ARIGATOU, KAMI!!!"

"THANK THE KAMI OF CHIKYUU WE'RE ALIVE!!!"

"THANK CHIKYUU-CHAN AND MOON-CHAN!!!! YATTA!!!"

"I'm so glad everyone's OK," Neo-Queen Serenity said with tears in her eyes. "Demo…you're all so weak…"

"I feel terrible, I can't even get up," Goku said, struggling to rise. Chichi shoved him back down.

"All my energy's gone, I was about to pass out," Chibi Chikyuu, now Bra, said, hugging Rini tightly. Rini hugged her back, and also supported her weak friend.

Neo-Queen Starlight, who had practically stumbled into Vegeta's lap (who was now back in his normal stage instead of SSJ5, due to weakness), was sobbing her heart out onto her husband's white armor. Vegeta snorted and rolled his eyes as the grown woman bawled, but hugged his wife to him nevertheless, and comforted her telepathically.

All Sailors and Saiya-Jins were back to their original forms, not having enough power to keep up their transformations. The only remaining power forces were the two Neo-Queens, who felt strangely comfortable in their royal stages.

A light rain started falling from above, chilling the weaker warriors and irritating everyone else. Serenity had a worried look on her face as the rain increased.

"Star-chan, the weaker ones might get sick out here, we need to get them back to the Capsule Corporation right now. Umm…you guys? From this time? Can you maybe help us out a little, like get some people back to the building?" the Moon Queen asked, turning to the Mirai senshis.

"Hai hai, sure we can do that, ma'am!" Mirai Goku agreed happily. Mirai Vegeta groaned but silently complied to his wife's wishes. The other Mirai warriors were happy to help.

Mirai Goku helped Goku up, both of them commenting on how strange it was to be looking at their own face, Gohan managed Ami by hiself, Mirai Gohan picked up Goten and was followed all the way by a worried Mina, Serenity picked up the worn Jupiter, who was barely awake but extremely happy, Mirai Trunks helped up his past counterpart and carried Rei for him, since Juuhachigou was not harmed in the least she carried Krillin herself, and Vegeta refused to be carried by his own wife and managed to stand up, almost falling down again.

Mirai Vegeta scanned the row of past senshis until he came to the girl who looked exactly like Bulma: the teenager they had said was his daughter in that timeline. He figured that his own bloodline was as good as he was going to get, better than carrying Kakkarott's brats (it didn't matter where Kakkarott was from, he was still the same thickheaded third-class Saiya-Jin). He bent down to pick up the sleepy girl. A pink-haired teen was kneeling next to her. She looked up at Mirai Vegeta.

"Oh, you must be Mirai Vegeta-san," she thought out loud.

"Hai…" the future prince replied, not really wanting a conversation with the girl. He swiftly picked up his would-be daughter and started walking towards the Capsule Corporation. Rini shrugged and stood up, following everyone else.

 

***

 

The various senshis sighed in relief from the rain as they walked into the warm and large living room of the Capsule Corp. As soon as Vegeta was out of the line of traffic, he fell to the floor in exaughstion and leaned his head on the side of a chair, closing his eyes as well.

"You big baby," Starlight scolded quietly. "I knew I should have carried you anyway. Now you're going to get sick, I just know it."

"Saiya-Jins…don't get…puny Chikyuu viruses…" Vegeta said bewteen breaths, then coughed a couple times.

"Hah. Sure you don't, baka," the future queen replied, sitting down next to her husband, dress billowing elegantly across the floor. Goku sat down in the chair Vegeta was resting against, sighing in relaxation and looking down at his weak companion.

"Umm…Vegeta, you should get some rest, ya know. You look really drained," the taller Saiya-Jin said to his shorter partner. Vegeta hmphed.

"I don't…need…your…advice, Ka…karott," the prince replied, so tired that he was struggling to talk. Bulma gasped as her husband's muscles went limp and he sank into peaceful unconciousness.

"Well, there he goes. I knew he would pass out sooner or later," Goku stated in a very matter-of-fact way.

"Well why didn't you tell me he was that weak? I would have put him in a bed," Neo Queen Starlight growled at her long time friend.

"Because, he wouldn't have let you," the third-class Saiya-Jin warrior said in the same tone, smiling at the short prince who was blissfully unaware of his wife's argument. Starlight picked Vegeta up, and, still grumbling at Goku, carried him to the nearest room and layed him on the bed, removing his armor, gloves and boots as well and putting the sheets and comforter over him. Starlight knew he'd have a fit when he woke up, bu that didn't bother her.

The future queen re-entered the warm, friendly living room and sat down next to Neo-Queen Serenity on a rather large couch, which both of their long dresses draped elegantly over. Rini was snuggling happily in Serenity's lap, despite the pink-haired teen's age.

Mirai Vegeta slowly walked over to the two majestic queens, one with natural golden-yellow hair and one with the glittering gold of a Super Saiya-Jin, green silk and white lace billowing across the cushions, pink and white wings gracing the figures majestically, green stone and golden crown sparkling, bright blue and brilliant turquoise eyes greeting him warmly. As the future prince approached the regal female figures with Starlight's daughter in his arms, he was suddenly at a loss for words. Standing but inches away from the very couch they sat on, Mirai Vegeta could only stare at the queens and say nor do nothing.

"Arigatou so much for being so kind to my daughter, Vegeta. I'll take her now," Starlight said, giving her other self's stunned husband a kind look and smiling at him.

"Umm…ahh…ha--hai--"

"Doushitano, Vegeta?" Starlight asked gently. "I hope we're not intimidating."

"Err… lie, lie, of course not. Err…here…" Mirai Vegeta set the sleeping Bra on her mother's lap. The small princess snuggled into her mother's warmth. Both queens smiled at Mirai Vegeta once more, bringing a very slight light pink to the bridge of his nose. He quickly straightened himself up and darted over to Bulma, who giggled wildly and shoved him onto the couch, plopping into his lap so fast that the embarrassed prince couldn't do a thing about it.

"Star-chan, that Mirai Vegeta went senseless over you," Serenity said quietly, so that not even the Sayia-Jin prince's keen yet preoccupied hearing couldn't pick it up. Starlight smiled as she stroked her daughter's aqua hair.

"If my Vege-chan was awake enough to get a good look at me, he would be stumbling around the same way," the golden-haired guardian replied. She turned as Juuhachigou came out of the kitchen baring a tray of steaming mugs.

"Hot chocolate for the children and cappuciino for the adults, anyone want some?" the blond cyborg asked. Many raised their hands. Juu passed out the hot drinks and then sat down herself next to her tired and worn out husband, sipping her cappuciino and relaxing in the peace they had attained at last. Mirai Bulma broke the calm silence.

"So…when are you guys going back?" she asked, still happily perched atop Mirai Vegeta's lap, drinking hot chocolate.

"I really don't know. We might stick around for tomorrow to make sure nothing else happens and to give our tired warriors some well-deserved rest, but other than that I think we fullfilled our basic mission here. Arigatou for your hospitality," Neo-Queen Starlight said to her future counterpart. "I hope you all live happy, long lives now."

"I hope so, too. Hey, whatever happened to Yamcha, Tenshinhan and Chao-tzu?" Mirai Goku asked in a very confused tone. Present-time Goku developed an identical facial expression as he pondered the mystery.

"Well…I really don't know…it couldn't have been that they wanted to hang out with Chao-tzu because our Dragon Balls bring back people innumerable times," Chichi explained.

"Maybe they just wanted to keep training and living with King Kai. There's nothing left for them here, and they've got eachother. Anyway, as long as they're supposedly happy there's nothing to worry about," Mirai Goku mused to himself. The Saiya-Jin's comment was followed by a thoughtful silence.

 

***

 

The next morning had come. As Starlight expected, Vegeta woke up early in the morning, still rather tired, and had a fit about his own wife carrying him around like some kind of child being put to bed. Starlight managed to settle him down by stroking his tail, which only provoked further complaints later in the morning. The other worn warriors from the past had all somewhat healed and patrolled the city, making sure there were no other enemies they could assist in battling. Finding none, they returned to the Capsule Corporation, where they were happily greeted by Mirai Bulma.

"Well, arigatou for everything you've done for us, I'll never forget you. Trunks might visit every once and a while, but besides that I don't think there's anything else we need help with right now. I guess that's sionara, then," the aqua-haired woman said, with a sort of misty look in her eyes.

"No problem, Bulma. If you ever need help again, just send someone. Sionara!" Goku called as the senshis from the past entered the time machine along with Mirai Trunks. The machine which had saved the world dissapeared in a flash of white light, and the most powerful forces in the universe winked out of Mirai time.

 

*

 

THE END

OH MY KAMI IT'S ACTUALLY THE END? NO WAY! MASAKA! Nanda yo? you may ask, The end of Sailor Dragon? Well, lie and hai. It is the end of the big long story action Sailor Dragon series, but more are to come, such as a certain couple getting MARRIED and certain people going to the same college and two other certain people going to High School. Be prepaired for the coming attractions and don't worry, I DO UPDATE! Ja ne!

 

Email questions, comments, and curses to: Bulma-chan: sunnybunny86@yahoo.com

I Check My Email Every Day Just Like A Good Little Saiya-Jin!

 

Go Back