Disclaimer: see chapter one

Author's Note: Here's the second chapter! I hope you enjoy reading it! Lots of Love!!!

The Forgotten Princess

Chapter Two: Earth has a Sailor Scout?

"Aaaahh!" Sailor Moon shrieked as the monster's huge sword swung by her, nearly slicing her legs in half. While Sailor Moon kept the ugly monster distracted, Sailor Mars hollered out "Flame Sniper" and shot an arrow of fire with deadly accuracy at it's large eyes. Her attack hit the monster dead on and also barely avoiding scorching Sailor Moon's long pigtails.

"Mars!! Do you think you could watch where you're shooting that stupid attack of yours? You nearly burned my hair, you pyromaniac!" Sailor Moon steadied herself as she pulled up from the asphalt. The raven-haired fire scout just shook her head in annoyance at her leader. She knew they didn't have time to start another argument when the monster was ready to attack at any moment.

It looked any ordinary monster with it's grayish spiky skin, pus yellow snaky hairs, and four arms. It's weapon of choice was a large black sword that was about twice the length of it's body.

Unfortunately, Sailor Moon was still ranting on Mars and she didn't even see the monster heading towards her, swinging it's weapon in front of it. The blonde leader turned around just in time to see the blade heading straight for her body and couldn't do anything, but scream in anguish. Out of nowhere, a purple blur landed between Sailor Moon and certain death. The sailor scouts gasped at what they saw in front of them.

Standing in front of the princess, was a sailor scout that was keeping the sword away from her with a large silver staff wrapped in dark green vines. The wind started to blow around and lifted the scout's purple skirt and collar and dark green bows into the air. She turned slightly and glared at Sailor Moon who surprisingly didn't just stand there, but ran out of the way. A second later, the unknown scout used her staff to throw the monster backwards.

The monster roared with fury and headed straight for the scout. She smirked before throwing her staff into the air. She was suddenly surrounded by a purple light that signaled the beginning of an attack, her thigh-length ebony French braid swinging in the sudden breeze. The large purple stone that rested on top of the staff began to glow brightly. The girl started to spin around gracefully and when she stopped, pointed the end of the staff at the ground. Suddenly, the girl yelled out, "Vines Envelope" and waited patiently.

Before the monster even knew what was happening, thick dark green vines shot up from the ground and surrounded it. The scouts simply stared in horror at the vines that were probably thicker than a human body and could crush bones easily. The vines tightened around the monster's body while it screamed with pain filled agony. You could the hear the distant crunching as those powerful vines started to break the monster's bones. The scouts looked on in disgust as the scout calmly watched the monster struggling to free itself from it's green prison.

Without even a pause, the girl again held up her staff and the stone began to glow like the last time. This time she hollered out the words "Energy Drain". Then something strange began to happen, the green vines seemed to glow the same purple color as the stone. Suddenly, without warning, the monster roared in pain as it's body was drained of it's energy. Then the girl gestured at the vines with her left hand and they quickly disappeared into the ground again.

The scouts looked on at the now completely drained monster in front of them. The monster, surprisingly, was still alive, but barely. It's beady eyes were now completely lifeless looking while it's limbs hung limply on the asphalt. Sailor Mercury winced as she heard it still shrieking in pain.

Suddenly, the monster started to reach for it's humongous sword that was laying on the ground in front of it. With what must have been a last bit of energy, the ugly drained monster hurled the weapon towards the unsuspecting group of sailor scouts. Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter screamed in terror at the sight of the sharp steel blade coming towards them. Right before the weapon tore into Sailor Athena's uniform it stopped in midair.

The surprised scouts looked around and their gaze landed on the new scout. She was standing near the group with her gloved arms outstretched. Her eyes were glowing a strange purple color while stray pieces of black hair blew around her beautiful face. Then in the blink of an eye, the sword was launched backwards and landed right in the middle of the monster's body. The monster's eyes bugged out in pain and struggled to get out from under the weapon that was meant for the sailors.

The purple clad scout, after watching the monster's pain for about two minutes, turned sharply to Sailor Moon, "Well, are you going to destroy that thing or not?" Sailor Moon looked up flustered at the girl's intense emerald stare. The usually bubbly blonde merely nodded an answer before using her scepter to destroy the last remains of the monster.

The girl bowed her head to Sailor Moon respectfully and started to walk away before Zoisite yelled out, "What a minute! Who are you?"

The girl smiled in an amused way, "Why do you want to know?" The group looked taken back at the girl's calm answers. She seemed so confident in herself and they could tell she knew what she was doing.

"Well, you helped us an awful lot and we just wanted to know your name?" Sailor Moon answered meekly, bracing herself for another intense glare from the scout.

To her surprise the girl strolled over to her and bowed before her feet, "Since you asked, I am your divine protector, your highness." The sailor scouts stared in surprise at the bowed girl as she stood up and continued, "My name is Sailor Earth. And I am the soldier of the Planet of Life and Disaster. I have sworn under an oath of loyalty that I dedicate my life to protecting you, Princess Serenity."

Sailor Moon stammered an answer to the girl, "Well, um....it's nice to meet you in this life, Sailor Earth. Uh....I'm sorry to tell you this, but...um...I don't remember you from the Silver Millennium. But, I'm sure it's just a mix-up."

Sailor Athena had been staring hard at Sailor Earth's face for the whole conversation and right before the girl left she hollered, "Wait a minute, Sailor Earth!" The scout swiveled around to look into Athena's pale gray eyes.

Athena paused and then continued, "I was wondering something. Now, I understand how Serenity doesn't remember you for she didn't remember me either. But, if anybody should remember you, it'd be me because I am the scout of memory. But, my memories have nothing with you in them. Can you explain this?" Zoisite and Lord Minerva were appalled at both what Athena had said and the manner in which she said it.

Sailor Earth didn't seemed at all insulted by Athena's remark, "I can explain that little problem, Athena. Queen Serenity and Sailor Pluto arranged it so that no one from the Silver Millennium would remember me."

"Why would her majesty and Pluto do something like that? If you are Princess Serenity's sworn protector, then why would they make us forget about you? You would be very important to Sailor Moon, wouldn't you?" Athena tried to appear confident, but something in that girl's eyes just made her feel uneasy.

Sailor Earth didn't answer right away because she was staring off into the distance, deep in thought. She then turned back and faced the group of Silver Millennium reincarnates. Sailor Mars could have sworn that when Sailor Earth looked at Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask, her green eyes suddenly became darker. Mars sensed that something horrible was eating away at this girl's soul.

"There is a very important reason for what Queen Serenity and Pluto did. But, this is not the time nor place to talk about it," Sailor Earth started down the street and before anyone could say anything she replied, "You will know eventually. When the time is right." With that the mysterious new scout was gone.

"Wow. That was certainly unexpected." Zoisite commented. The others nodded their agreement as well. They de-transformed and split to go home. Before they left, Luna proposed a meeting at the temple in the next couple of days. They agree to discuss this new enemy and this new supposed ally.

Preview of Chapter Three: Discussions and Plans

The scouts, guardians, and knight protectors all gather at the temple. They discuss the new enemy and Sailor Earth. This is really just a filler chapter, but it's important too.

Chapter 3 | Go Back