Author's Note: Hello there! Welcome to my fanfic "Forgotten Princess". Now I wrote this note to explain quite a few things to you readers before beginning my story. "Forgotten Princess" is a based in a different Sailor Moon universe that is introduced in the great fanfic "Serenity's Court" by Shawn. Below I have written a brief summary of the things that are needed to understand my story. Also, please read this because you will be thoroughly confused if you don't!

"Serenity's Court" is a fanfic that is based in an alternate universe that takes place between the Death Busters and the Sailor Stars Series. It takes the place of the Dead Moon Circus.

The main character of "Serenity's Court" is Sailor Athena who is the sailor scout of the lost planet of music and memroy. Athena was a planet that was located between Mars and Jupiter and was destroyed during the Fall of the Silver Millenium, hence the Asteroid Belt. Sailor Athena's human name is Cassandra Whitmore. Now, Sailor Athena has a lot of troubles with mystical attacks due to her planet being gone so she uses a sword for injuring monsters. Also, Athena has a perfect memory, she is the scout of memory after all. It is Sailor Athena who helps explain a lot of the scouts' questions about the Silver Millenium. Sailor Athena also has a guardian cat named Perseus who is Luna's father. Cassandra Whitmore has a younger brother named Christopher who is also a survivor of the Silver Millenium. He was formerly Christaphin, Knight Protector of Venus.

This brings me into the story of the Knight Protectors. In "Serenity's Court" each planetary princess has a sworn protector who was also her fiancee most of the time. The only scouts that do not have Knight Protectors are Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Uranus. The Knight Protectors are strong warriors who are linked to their princesses. Here are the names of the Knight Protectors(their Silver Millenium names, their present names, and knight alias), Mercury-MacGregor/Greg/Lord Hermes; Venus-Christaphin/Christopher/Lord Eos; Mars-Thaddeus/Chad/Lord Aries; Athena-Antony/Andrew/Lord Minerva; Jupiter-Tomacite/Thomas/Lord Zeus; Pluto-Charles/Charleston/Lord Hades.

Now, the next thing I have to discuss is the Earth Guardians. These were Prince Endymion's guard, similar to the scouts to Serenity. There were four guardians who became really close to the prince and the rest of the royalty. Before the fall of the Moon Kingdom and the destruction of Athena, the four guardians went up to Beryl's kingdom in the northern regions of Earth because she asked for aid. BTW, Beryl was an Earth princess who lusted after Endymion before becoming Queen Beryl of the Dark Kingdom. The guardians were taken captive and brainwashed so that they turned against everyone but Beryl. The guardians were named Malachite, Nephrite, Jadeite, and Zoisite. They lead the attack on the Moon Kingdom and were killed. Also, right before dying, each one gained their memories back. During the present time, Queen Beryl captured the reincarnated guardians and made them her generals. Now, we all know that each general ended up dying and in "Serenity's Court" they became their present selves again and eventually were reunited with the scouts. The present names of the guardians are Mike, Nate, Jed, and Zoe.

Also, a final note before continuing on with the story, Molly is another survivor of the Silver Millenium. She was formerly Lady Melinda, Serenity's majordomo and lover of Nephrite. I think that is about it for the summary. Thank you for spending time to read this and I hope this will explain quite a few things in my story. BTW, I highly recommend you read "Serenity's Court" for a better understanding of the summary. You can find it at http://serenityscourt.tvheaven.com.

Go Back