Chapter 1

There was something different about her; for some odd reason, she stood out. Perhaps it was her long blond pony tail that hung down to her ankles, held up by a purple satan ribbon. Maybe it was her dark purple eyes, they seemed calm yet, piercing. It could have been the way she was dressed; a Yankees baseball cap her father gave her, a dark blue sweatshirt, and torn blue jeans, it was the middle of the summer. Actually, she wasn't that different, men found her attractive, and often sought after her, with no avail. She just seemed to stand out. Maybe it was because she was new to West Capital City. Nobody knew who she was, eventually, nobody cared.

She was Hitomi Shizuka, a twenty one year old Japanese girl who had lost everything and was looking for what she had lost. Both of her parents had died, killed by a drunk driver while they were in Chicago. After their deaths, Shizuka became haunted by dreams-dreams about a past she couldn't remember.

One day, she was attacked, by something that wasn't human. Memories of a forgotten time filled her heart, she survived and ran. She had to find the family she never knew, her sisters that had long been forgotten. They followed her, desperate to stop her, but she grew stronger with every attack. She didn't know who They were, but she had to lose them, before They could get to her other sisters.

While on the run, Shizuka made one friend, a talking, green eyed, Siamese cat named Osiris. Osiris knew more about Shizuka than she herself did. The two began their quest to find her two sisters. Finally, Shizuka had a dream that led her to West Capital City, unfortunately, They followed.

***

The young general walked to into the throne room. It was once the throne room of the queen of the Negaverse, Beryl. It was now inhabited by his master. Shadows covered his lords face. Once Thallium reached the throne, he kneeled and said, "My Lord, we have followed our prey to West Capital City, we believe the third princess lives there."

"Good." came a voice from the shadows, "Follow her until she finds the third princess, then kill them both."

"Yes my lord." he bowed and left.

***

Bulma walked out of the store and into the streets of Downtown West Capital City. It was a sunny day, and it was nice to get away from Capsule Corp., the Nameksei-jin's and Vejita. She had actually never spoken to the Saiya-jin prince, he was always somewhere thinking, or at least that's what it looked like. She never felt like disturbing him, or maybe she was just afraid. He was handsome, but Bulma had Yamucha's return to look forward to.

She wasn't even paying attention to where she was going; the next thing she knew, she was on the sidewalk. She looked next to her, a young girl was sprawled out as well. "I'm soo sorry!" she exclaimed, as she helped her up, "I wasn't watching..." the girls voice trailed off as she looked at Bulma.

Bulma was a little uneasy about the way the girl was looking at her, but she had a strange feeling that she knew this girl from somewhere. She ignored the feeling, "That's okay, it was partially my fault." The girl said nothing, just stared. Growing nervous, Bulma made a quick exit.

Shizuka watched the woman, a smile formed on her lips. It was her. She watched as the woman pulled a capsule out of her purse. It was a convertable, with the license plates, 'CC.' She knew exactly where to find her. Osiris, wasn't as happy, "Look over there." he pointed his tail across the street. Shizuka turned her eyes and spotted Thallium.

"Shimatta!" she whispered, "I have to get to her before he does!"

Thallium turned and nodded to Shizuka, smilling cruelly. He turned and disappeared. Shizuka ran to the direction of Capsule Corp. praying to Kami she wouldn't be too late.

***

Vejita was standing by the door when she pulled up. He was leaning against the door, arms and legs crossed in their usual manner. 'Kami, he's handsome.' Bulma thought, wondering where the hell that came from, she began to wonder what he would say to her, if anything at all. 'Why do I care?' she asked herself.

She walked to the door, he didn't open his eyes, didn't move. Bulma was partially relieved and partially disappointed when he didn't acknowledge her presence immediately. She reached for the door, "I'm hungry." was all he said.

Bulma stopped and looked at him, he hadn't moved or opened his eyes, "So, eat something." she said, somewhat annoyed.

"There's nothing in your 'too small, food containment device'." he said, not moving.

Bulma rolled her eyes, "Refrigerator, Vejita. It should be full, I got groceries yesterday!"

The Saiya-jin prince snorted, "I ate it all."

This really irked Bulma, "I swear you're going to eat us out of house and home!"

Vejita smiled, "Is that possible, you seem to be quite rich by human standards?"

Bulma sighed, there was no point in arguing with him. She turned, but he stopped her.

"I'm still hungry." he said.

He had turned from the wall and was facing her, there was something in his eyes Bulma couldn't quite recognize. "So, get something, you seem quite capable."

Vejita snorted, "Fine, but get some more food."

With that, he turned and flew off to Kami only knew where, not that Bulma cared. "Strange man." she sighed.

***

Thallior watched and waited for his chance to attack. As long as the Saiya-jin prince was there, the Princess had some protection. Now, however, she was alone. Princess Shizuka would be too late. He pulled a ruby from his grey jacket and threw it in the air. It spun around and transformed itself into a youma. Thallior pointed to Bulma, "Kill her."

***

End Of Chapter 1

Chapter 2