Ugh, that woman just won't shut up! thought a frustrated Vegita. Bulma had caught Yamcha with another girl. He came over to apologize, as usual, and she blew up at him.

"SORRY?! YOU THINK SORRY IS GONNA CUT IT?!" screeched Bulma, this close to ripping his head off.

"Bulma, I said I was sorry!!" said Yamcha, trying to keep his life.

"I've given you too many chances Yamcha!! That was your last chance. We're finished, we're through!!" she yelled, tears building up in her eyes.

Yamcha stood there for a minute just staring at her. He took a deep breath and said, "Fine. I have a backup girl anyway."

Oooooooo, wrong thing to say! thought an amused Vegita.

Bulma felt her rage building, and then she let loose. She kicked him right in the nuts and slammed the door. Yamcha fell to the ground in pain, practically crying.

"Aaaahahahahahaa!!!" Vegita burst out laughing.

"Shut........ up........... you.......... damn......... monkey......." Yamcha replied weakly and in a high voice.

He soon realized the mistake he had made. He went flying through the air, but this time he didn't do it himself. Vegita had kicked him in the back and sent him flying.

It just happened to be that Vegita's room was just above Bulma's room. So now instead of nonstop fighting and yelling over the phone, it was nonstop hysterical crying.

It had been two days and Vegita couldn't take it anymore. He teleported in front of her door, knocked once, and walked right in. Bulma looked up in surprised, "What the hell are you doing?! I could have been naked!" she yelled.

"And your point is.........?" Vegita said, a smirk on his face.

"You pervert!!" screeched Bulma.

"Now that we're done with that pointless conversation, STOP YOUR DAMN CRYING!!!" yelled a pissed off Vegita.

"You'd be crying too!!" said Bulma.

"My ass I would, I never cry." replied Vegita.

"Well, you'd be sad too if you just had your heart ripped straight out of your chest by a stupid son of a bitch in a fighting uniform!" said Bulma, sobbing.

"A: I don't get broken hearts, and B: I seriously doubt I could find a girl who wears a fighting uniform." he said as he teleported back to his room. But, from then on, she only cried louder.

Soon Vegita was going out and training in the gravity machine more and more often, just to get away from the intense bawling. And soon enough, as usual, because he was training in the gravity machine, it broke.

"Oh fuck...." cursed Vegita. Because he knew that Bulma was in no mood to rebuild the gravity machine. Great, now I have to listen to her cry all day! thought Vegita, who was actually depressed.

But, to Vegita's surprise, Bulma came out with a big smile on her face. She even kept that big ridiculous smile when she said, "So Vegita, I see that you broke the gravity machine again. I heard the explosion from my room!" she said, unusually happy.

"Uhh....... yea..." stammered Vegita, completely dumbfounded.

"Okay! You go inside. My mom's ready to make you lunch while I fix this, it won't take long! Don't pig out too much now!" she said, cheerily skipping towards the busted gravity machine.

He slowly walked backwards toward the house, staring at Bulma. Finally, he turned around and walked into the house.

When he walked into the kitchen, he saw Bulma's mom, Mrs. Briefs, looking at him. "Finally! You're here!" she said, as cheery as she always is.

"What's up with Bulma? I thought she was all pissed off, and now she's really happy. Explain." replied Vegita.

"Oh, she's giving her break up a new outlook. She said that she's happy and she didn't want to go out with a back stabbing, son of a bitch player anyway." she calmly stated.

"Oh. Good, at least she'll stop her bawling and fix the gravity machine." he said, relieved that he didn't have to listen to her cry and wine all night long.

"That's nice dear," replied Mrs. Briefs. "Now what do you want for lunch?"

Vegita was in deep thought, thinking about the sudden change in Bulma.

"Vegita?" Mrs. Briefs said.

"Huh? What?" Bulma asked stunned.

"What do you want for lunch?" Mrs. Briefs asked again.

"Oh, just, clean out the fridge." replied Vegita.

"Okey-dokey!" Mrs. Briefs cheery voice rang throughout the kitchen.

Later, Goku came over to spar.

"Hey. I took Gohan to the mall today." Goku said while sparring with Vegita.

"For once, I actually feel sorry for you." replied Vegita.

"Well," Goku continued, "at the mall, I met this incredibly hot girl. We're gonna go out on Friday." said Goku, obviously proud of himself.

Suddenly, Vegita stopped sparring. "But you're married." he said.

"Point....?" Goku replied carelessly.

"You're getting better Kakarott!" Vegita said laughing.

"What! I'm getting sick of going home to that old hag." Goku said.

"So what's her name?" inquired Vegita.

"Sara," said Goku with a big smile on his face.

"Stop acting like your brat around Videl. Now here's some advice when your on that date, don't act like yourself." advised Vegita.

"Ha ha ha," Goku said sarcastically. "Very funny. Hey! Maybe you could double date with us!"

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Vegita.

"I know, I know, you don't have a girlfriend..." Goku continued.

"And I don't intend on getting one!" yelled Vegita.

"But," Goku rambled on, "you and Bulma could go together!"

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!! Me, go out with the woman??? No way! I refuse! You can't make me!" yelled Vegita.

"We're going to a restaurant....." Goku replied softly, trying to convince him.

"A restaurant? Well THAT'S a different story!" Vegita replied almost immediately.

"Good. It's settled. Friday at 8:00. You and Bulma will meet us at Korinchow." said Goku.

"Wait, tiny little problem. That woman will never go out with me, even if it's not even going out." Vegita said matter-of-factly.

"Oh yeah..... well, I'll think of something." Goku replied. Vegita started laughing.

"What?!" Goku asked.

"You?! Think?! Those two words don't work well together in one sentence!!" Vegita said getting up off of the ground after he had fallen over from laughing.

"Hey shut up!" Goku yelled.

"Oh that's real grown up." Vegita replied.

"Well, I have to go. The cow wants me home in time for dinner." Goku said.

"Why did you even get married? It's a waste of time and money, and then you have to stay with them for the rest of your life, unless you want to pay even more money to get divorced." said Vegita.

"She tricked me! When I was really young, she made me promise her to marry her. I didn't even know what 'marry' meant! I thought it meant 'food'!" Goku protested.

"Boy, you were stupid." Vegita said snickering.

"You'd be stupid too if you had the childhood I did!" Goku yelled.

"Sure," Vegita replied.

"Well, I still gotta get home." Goku said.

"Good," Vegita said.

"BYE VEGITA!!" he yelled as he flew away.

"Well this was a progressive sparring hour." complained Vegita as he walked into the house.

That Night...

Bulma heard the phone ring in her room. She walked over to it, picked it up, and said, "Moshi moshi, Bulma speaking."

"Hey Bulma! This is Goku." he said.

"Oh konbanwa Goku! What's the call for?" Bulma asked. Goku hasn't called in a while, I wonder why he called..... Bulma thought.

"Well..... ummm..... will you..... ummmm....." stammered Goku.

"What Goku? Spit it out." Bulma replied.

"WillyougooutwithVegita?" Goku said nervously. (that's 'will you go out with Vegita,' he just said it really fast because he was scared of being killed)

"WHAT??? Goku have you finally lost your mind completely?? There is not a snowball's chance in hell that I would go out with him!!!" Bulma screeched.

"Positive?"

"YES!!!"

"Apsatively Possolutely??"

"Goku, DON'T PUSH IT!!!!"

"Are you SUUUUUURE??"

"DON'T MAKE ME DO THE SAME THING TO YOU AS I DID TO YAMCHA!!!!!"

"Uhhhh.... w-w-wha'd you do to Yamcha....?"

"I kicked him in the balls!! So unless you want the same thing to happen to you, you best DROP IT!!!!"

"OkbyeBulma (ok bye Bulma)!" *click*

He cut it close that time, it's a good thing he hung up when he did, persistant little bastard! Bulma thought, Me! Go out with Vegita?! What a preposterous idea! ......what does preposterous mean anyway? I'll look it up.

That night, as Vegita was walking down the hall on the floor that Bulma's room was on, he passed her door and saw that her light was on.

I wonder what she's doing up at this hour? he wondered. He quietly entered the room, so she wouldn't notice, and she didn't, and walked over to her quietly. She didn't notice him looking over her shoulder. She's reading a dictionary? I wonder what word she's looking up? Hmmmm.....

Preposterous, pre-pos 'ter-us, a.
Absurd; irratio-nal;
monstrous; utterly ridiculous.

"Hmmm... so that's what it means...." she thought out loud.

"You didn't know what 'preposterous' meant?" Vegita commented.

"What the hell!" Bulma exclaimed.

"So okay, I didn't know either, until now that is." Vegita said.

Then they finally realized how they were both dressed. Vegita's jaw dropped, as did Bulma's. Bulma was in lacy black longeré and Vegita was in boxers and a *wife beater. (AN: * - a wife beater is like a white tank top, if you didn't know.) Bulma gasped and jumped under the covers of her bed.

"You really need to knock before you come into my damn room!!" screamed Bulma.

"Geez, I just saw the light on and was wondering what the hell you were doing up at 3:00 in the morning!" Vegita retorted.

"Well KNOCK!!!" Bulma yelled.

"Fine, next time I won't even CHECK to see if you're being robbed or anything!" Vegita replied.

"Wait!" Bulma objected.

"*sigh* What are you going to comment on now," Vegita said annoyed.

"What are you doing up so late?" she asked.

"I couldn't sleep, you?" he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Same," Bulma replied.

"Well, I gotta go roam the halls." Vegita said leaving.

"Wait!" Bulma objected again.

"You are set on keeping me here aren't you?" Vegita said smirking.

"I just wanted to know if I could come with you...." Bulma said quietly.

"You wanna... come with me?" Vegita asked, stunned.

"Yeah, I can't sleep." Bulma said, kinda embarrassed.

"Okay, you might wanna put on some clothes though..." Vegita said blushing.

"Oh.... yea.... hehehe...." Bulma said, blushing even more than Vegita.

After Bulma put on a robe, her and Vegita started down the hall.

"Ya know, it's the weirdest thing," Bulma started, "Goku tried to convince me to go out with you."

Vegita's eyes widened.

"H-he did?" Vegita stammered.

"Yeah, but of course I refused." Bulma giggled.

"Well, what's so bad about me?" Vegita inquired.

"It depends on your definition of 'bad.'" Bulma said.

"Huh?" Vegita said, confused.

"Well, bad attitude, or bad looks?" Bulma explained.

"Both," Vegita said with his usual smirk.

Bulma blushed, "Both? Well, uhh..... attitude, definitely bad..."

"I know, don't ya love it?" Vegita cut in.

"Uhhh... not always... looks, undoubtedly good." Bulma said, blushing so much her head looked like a cherry popsicle. Vegita even blushed a little, he shook himself out of it though.

"Boy, don't I feel special." Vegita commented.

"Well, I guess umm... I better get to bed now, g-bye!" she called running back down the hall.

Vegita looked on while she ran. She thinks I have good looks, although I don't blame her. thought Vegita.

What the hell came over me?! Bulma thought to herself. I might as well have told him I thought he was a hot sexy babe!! Not that I think he is one or anything.....

She walked over to her bed, she went to turn off the lamp on her night stand, which was next to her bed, when she saw the light on her answering machine, which was also on her night stand, was flashing.

"But... I didn't have a message when I left..... but who the hell would call at this time of night?" Bulma thought aloud. "Might as well listen to the message the nut left me."

Message: "Uhhh.... hi Bulma, this is Goku."

"Figures," Bulma said.

Message: "Ummm... I just wanted to say.... uhhh.... if you change your mind, call me, before the 17th, and also, PLEASE DON'T KICK ME IN THE BALLS!! PLEASE DON'T KICK ME IN THE BALLS!! PLEASE DON'T KICK ME IN THE BALLS!!!! Bye Bulma." *click*

"That son of a bitch!" Bulma yelled. "He is so dead!"

The next day...

Bulma woke up to the sound of an explosion.

"Oh great, Vegita broke the gravity machine again." Bulma sighed. She went over to the window and looked out of it. She gasped. This time the whole machine was gone, only little pieces lie about the ground, and on top of that pile of rubble.... a very, very beaten up Vegita, lying there unconscious.

"Oh my god! VEGITA!!" Bulma yelled out the window, he didn't answer. "Oh my gosh!! He might be dead!!!!" As she ran down the halls and the stairs to get outside, she kept saying, "Please be alive, please be alive, please be alive!!"

When she got outside, she held his head up. "Vegita!! Vegita!! VEGITA!!!" she screamed at him. He coughed a couple of times. A big smile came on her face. "Vegita, Vegita are you all right??"

He coughed some more and said, "Ohhhhhh...... what?"

"Oh my gosh what happened!!" she said.

"It... *cough* exploded... *cough*..." he said.

"I can see that, but HOW did it happen!" she cried, tears building up in her eyes.

"Why...... *cough*... are you crying....?" he asked.

"Well.... *sniff*.... I thought you were gonna die....." she said, tears now streaming down her face.

"Since...... *cough*... when do you care about me....?" Vegita asked.

"Well...... I would have.... ummm.... no one to talk to and.... umm..... no one to walk down the halls with at 3:00 in the morning." she said, giggling. Vegita started coughing uncontrollably, and Bulma just realized that he was bleeding all over, he was bruised and very weak. "Vegita?" she said shaking him. He didn't answer. "Vegita??" she shook him even harder. He still didn't answer. "Oh my god Vegita???" she screamed.

She put her hand in front of his mouth. He wasn't breathing. "*gasp* OH MY GOD!!!! DAAAADDYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled as loudly as she could.

He came to the window of his room, "What? What is it dear?"

"DADDY CALL THE PARAMEDICS!!!!!!" she screamed.

"Why honey?" he yelled back.

"VEGITA ISN'T BREATHING!!!!!!"

Bulma had to give him mouth-to-mouth until the paramedics arrived. When they got there, Bulma insisted that she come in the ambulance with him. She watched in pain as they hooked him up to all types of breathing machines. She stood by him the whole way there, but when they took him into the ER, they wouldn't let her go in. She went up to the receptionist and begged her to go in.

The receptionist asked, "Are you his wife or girlfriend?"

Bulma didn't answer for a minute, she was in deep thought. Should she lie and say she was? Or just wait? All she knew was that she couldn't wait while he was in there, not knowing what they, meaning the doctors, were doing. From that long talk they had walking down the halls early this morning, she knew him more than anyone. She and him had told each other secrets that they had never told anyone else before. She made her choice.

"Ma'am?" the receptionist asked.

"Oh, yes, I am his wife." she answered calmly.

"Well..... yes..... I guess you can." the receptionist said.

"Oh thank you so much!" Bulma replied as she ran into the back room. But before she went into the ER, she snuck into the room with all the clothes that the doctors wear, and she put them on.

The doctors were surprised when, what seemed to be, another female doctor that they had never seen before come into the room and said, "Move aside amateurs, let a, shall I say, professional, do it. I know this person."

Hours went by. Finally it was over. The doctors were amazed, they had never seen this operation done in such a short time.

While the other doctors left, Bulma stayed there, waiting for him to wake up. But, as was expected and always happens, she fell asleep.

That night, Vegita woke up. He saw someone lying with their head on the bed. The lights were off, so he couldn't see at the time. He waited a while for his eyes to get adjusted to the darkness. When they did, he saw it was Bulma.

Why the hell is Bulma in my room? Wait... this isn't my room..... this looks like... a.... hospital room! Wait, I stopped breathing after the explosion of the gravity machine. And, she took me?

Bulma's eyes fluttered open, she looked up and saw Vegita staring at her. Her eyes filled with tears and she immediately hugged him.

"What's come over you woman!" Vegita said.

"I thought you were dead!!" she said, now bawling her head off.

"Oh yea, the no breathing thing..." Vegita said carelessly.

"You act like it's no big thing! You scared me to death!!" Bulma said, now crying harder.

"What happened to me?" Vegita asked.

"I operated on you. I got it done quicker than anyone had ever imagined. Sometimes I even amaze myself!" Bulma boasted.

"You really are full of yourself aren't you?" Vegita said.

This really got Bulma mad, "I did all this for you, saving your life, and this is how you repay me?? You insult me!!" she yelled. The she ran out of the room crying.

The next day was the 16th. The day before the big date with Goku and Sara and maybe Vegita and Bulma. Neither of them had responded to Goku yet, and he was getting worried that neither were going to show.

He wanted those two to get together. But, Goku thought, it wouldn't necessarily be bad, just me and Sara, wouldn't be bad at all! Suddenly, his phone rang. "Moshi moshi, Goku speaking."

"Hey Kakarott, this is Vegita."

"Ya think? You're the only one I know that calls me 'Kakarott.'"

"Yea. Well, I'm gonna come just to eat, I don't think Bulma's gonna come."

"Well, I guess that's ok...... Oh, I heard about your injury, are you all right?"

"Yea yea I'm fine! What is with everyone asking me if I'm all right!!"

"It shows that people actually care about you! You should be happy! Show some respect Vegita!"

"Well, that's all I called to say, bye."

"Ok.... bye Vegita." *click*

"Man, Bulma doesn't want to go?" Goku thought out loud.

The next day at the date...

"I really wish Bulma would have come. I wanted to meet her." Sara said while eating with Goku and Vegita, who were pigging out as usual.

Goku was facing the door and Vegita's back was to it. Suddenly Goku's jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth Kakarott! You have a mouth full of food, that is really disgusting." Vegita said.

Goku stayed the same.

"Is that her Goku?" Sara asked. He slowly nodded his head. "Oh she's beautiful!" Sara said.

"Who?" Vegita asked. Goku's hands slowly rose and pointed towards the door. Vegita turned his head and his jaw dropped as well.

There was Bulma, dressed in a red dress and a shawl, that accented her figure, and her hair was up in a wonderfully done bun, and a diamond choker. She walked over and sat next to Vegita. Vegita followed where she moved, his jaw still opened. Sara had closed Goku's jaw.

"W-w-wow........." Vegita said quietly.

"Oh why thank you!" Bulma said happily.

"I-I thought you weren't coming..." Vegita stammered.

"Well...... I changed my mind." Bulma said.

"You must be Bulma. I'm Sara." Sara said shaking Bulma's hand.

"You must be the one that Goku is dumping that bitch Chichi for!" Bulma replied shaking back.

"Yep!" Goku said proudly.

Vegita looked exactly the same, jaw dropped, eyes wide.

"Vegita, close your mouth, this is a restaurant, we're in public." Bulma said closing his mouth with her finger.

Dinner went well, they had nice conversations, while Vegita was still staring, dumbfounded, at Bulma. When dinner was over, Bulma said to Sara and Goku, "You'll tell us when you're going to dump Chichi in the lake, right?"

"Of course! I wouldn't want you to miss it, you're a part of it after all!" Sara replied.

"Thank you! So, shopping tomorrow?" Bulma asked.

"Meeting there at noon." Sara said.

"Great! See you then! Bye!" Bulma called.

"You too! See you tomorrow!" Sara called back.

Vegita went with Bulma, still staring at her in the same way he had been all night.

"Oh knock it off Vegita!!" Bulma yelled.

"B-but I can't....." Vegita said.

"Here's an idea, look away!" Bulma said.

"I'm sorry, but you look incredibly hot...." Vegita said, not even remotely embarrassed.

"Hey! I'm still pissed off at you." she replied blushing. (AN: boy I sure do make a lot of people blush!!)

"Well that's not my fault," Vegita said.

"It is to your fault! You insulted me when I took care of you!" Bulma yelled.

"That's kinda my way of showing gratitude, I don't say, ya know, anything nice." Vegita replied.

"Well that didn't sound like a 'thank you Bulma for saving my life' to me!" Bulma said.

"....... thhhhaaaank.......... you............ Bullllma.......... for......... saaaving........... my.......... life......." Vegita said slowly, quietly, and very reluctantly.

"..... what did you say??" Bulma asked, amazed at what she thought she heard.

"You heard what I fuckin said!" Vegita said very embarrassed.

"You just said thank you!" Bulma said throwing her arms around him.

"What is your problem woman!" Vegita yelled.

All of a sudden, what seemed like an instinct to Bulma, she kissed him on the cheek. Vegita froze, standing perfectly straight, eyes wide, mouth open from shock.

When Bulma realized what she had done, she pulled away and said, "Woa, look at the time, I'd better get going home now, hehe...." then she ran towards her car, got in and drove away, leaving Vegita in the same position.

After he shook it off, or shook as much off as he could, he thought, What the hell, no one's EVER done that to me before. Nobody has ever kissed me before....

Bulma got back to her room, hid herself under the covers and cried. Oh my god oh my god!! What have I DONE!!!!!!! she thought. I can't like Vegita!! It's not possible! .........then how come it's true........

While that was going on in Bulma's room, Vegita had just started flying back to the house, and he was having thoughts of his own. Wait, how can I go back and face Bulma?? I can't. I may be able to face the toughest enemies, the strongest warriors, but this, this I can't face. He stopped in midair to think about his situation. If I go back there, I'll have to face Bulma. But if I don't go back, I'll have to face no food. What will it be? No food, face Bulma. No food, face Bulma. No food, face Bulma. My logical choice would have to be...... hmmmmm....... no food. Wait, it wouldn't be no food, animals live in the forest....... and I can make a fire. I can get away from Bulma and eat! This works out perfectly! When Vegita figured that out, he turned in the opposite direction, away from Capsule Corporation and towards the forest, and took off.

The next day, when Bulma woke up, she thought it would be appropriate to apologize to Vegita. She got out of bed, got dressed, and took about half an hour getting ready, meaning make up, hair, that kind of stuff. Finally, when she was satisfied with herself, she headed to Vegita's room.

When she got there, she was about to knock on the door, but her hand stopped in midair. She thought, Should I be doing this? Yes, I have to, I have to apologize for my actions last night. Then she knocked. There was no answer. She knocked again. Still no answer. Why isn't he answering? Maybe he knows it's me and doesn't want to answer.... I have to tell him. she thought.

She slowly opened the door, "Vegita?" she said as she opened it. "Vegita?" she said again. She looked in, no one was there. Where could he be??

Back in the forest, Vegita had just woke up. "Boy, it's gonna take a while to get used to waking up here." Vegita said. He went to the stream that flowed through the forest.

"Fish, that sounds good to me right now!" Vegita said happily. He walked into the water and, like lightning, bolted around the stream at light speed.

When he stopped, he had both hands completely full of huge fish. "This should last till lunch." he said. He walked back to his camp and cooked the fish.

"Thank god I know how to cook fish."

The day had gone slowly for both of them, even though Bulma had gone shopping with Sara, she was still sad that Vegita was not at the Capsule Corporation, and most likely wasn't last night. They were both thinking of each other the whole day, and that made that day feel like a week.

Vegita lived in the woods for a week. He only lived there as long as he could without losing his mind. That night, he flew back to the Capsule Corporation.

As he flew upward towards his room, he passed Bulma's window. He stopped and floated back down until he was in front of her window. Her lights were on, and she was sitting in front of her dresser, crying. "Vegita, where have you gone!!" she yelled and then broke down in tears.

Suddenly Vegita, for the first time in his life, felt like he was wanted, maybe even loved? Whether it was wanted, loved, or both, he felt important.

He slowly floated up to the window, opened it, and floated in, the whole time thinking about what he heard Bulma say. "Vegita, where have you gone!!" kept repeating in his head. The pain in her voice made him think he had done the wrong thing to go to the forest for a week. He stayed up very late that night thinking, but he still got up early, to train.

Bulma woke up to banging sounds outside her window. She got up and went over to look out her window. When she did, she said, "Wow, who's that hot guy with no shirt on walking out of the gravity machine?!"

She took a closer look. Wait, could that be..... yes!! It is!! It's Vegita!! He's back!!! She ran down the stairs as fast as she could. She ran to the door, but as she was about to fling the door open, she stopped, took a deep breath, then slowly opened it.

Vegita heard what seemed to be the creaking of a door opening. He looked up to the door to see the thing he had been thinking about the whole week.

"Bulma....."

Tears welled up in Bulma's eyes. "Vegita!!" she screamed as she ran full speed at him. She crashed into him so hard that they both fell over. She wouldn't let go of him, as if she was afraid that if she did he would disappear. So he had to pull both himself and Bulma up off the ground.

"Hey....... Bulma...." Vegita stammered.

She didn't say anything, she just continued crying. But after a minute, she regained her composure. "How dare you do that to me!!!" she yelled after she smacked him.

"Hey I couldn't face you after....... what happened." Vegita retorted.

Bulma looked towards the ground. "Oh yea, that......" Bulma said reluctantly. "Well, I didn't mean I—" she had to stop, for she did mean it.

"You didn't mean I? What's that supposed to mean?" Vegita asked, confused.

"Nothing, what I meant to say was....... I didn't....... mean it...." she said painfully.

"Oh......." that really wasn't the answer he wanted to hear.

Bulma suddenly jumped at him again and threw her arms around him, but this time, he didn't fall over. They stood in that position for a while, and eventually, Vegita felt compelled to put his arms around her, and slowly he did.

As they were still hugging, Goku came flying over. He saw them and stopped, astounded. He slowly lowered down to the ground, over to where Vegita and Bulma were.

"My god you guys, I had no idea!" he said when he walked up to them. Their eyes widened and they immediately pushed away from each other.

"N-no idea about w-what??" Bulma stammered.

"I had no idea that you two were a couple!" Goku said smiling.

"MY ASS!!! WE ARE NOT A FRICKEN COUPLE!!!" Vegita yelled, then he turned around and walked into the gravity machine, shut the door, and started training.

"Y-yea...... we're not a couple!" Bulma said, then she turned around and walked into the building.

Goku scratched his head, then thought he understood, "Aaahhhhh, they're trying to play a trick on me. Well they can't trick me. I'm smarter than they think, now which way is my house again?"

Vegita hadn't stopped training, and it was 1:30 in the morning. Bulma was getting fed up. He is pissing me off with this late night training, even though it's the first time. Bulma thought. She got out of bed, got a robe on, and headed outside.

She walked up to the gravity machine and knocked on the door. Nobody answered, she didn't think he'd be able to hear the knock over the amount of noise he was making in there. So she kicked it really hard. The noise stopped. Then the door opened to a breathless, shirtless, sweaty Vegita. And he opened the door up to a mad Bulma.

Chapter 2 | Go Back