"What do you want woman?!" said Vegita.

"I am trying to sleep! And you're screwing around in that damn gravity machine! I am gonna disassemble that thing!" Bulma screeched.

"You stopped my training for that?" Vegita retorted, annoyed.

"Shimatta Vegita! Stop training! You can train tomorrow!" Bulma yelled.

Vegita just blocked her out. He was about to close the door but Bulma said, "Vegita if you close that door, I swear I'll disassemble it!!"

"Fine," Vegita said with a smirk, "I'll just train with the door open, that way it'll be louder."

"Shimatta Vegita!" Bulma yelled, walking away. "I hope you break your fuckin' neck! And shut the damn door!"

Vegita shut the door and let out a long sigh.

Bulma actually fell asleep, but since she went to bed so late she didn't get up until late. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast, half asleep and eyes half open. But when she got to the kitchen her eyes shot open. There was Vegita, sitting at the table and sipping a cup of coffee that her mother made every morning.

Vegita turned his head to her, "Slept in huh?" he said.

"Gee, I wonder why." Bulma said scowling.

"Hey, don't look at me." Vegita said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"OH I'M LOOKING STRAIT AT YA BUDDY!!!" Bulma yelled. "It was all your fault! What's with your new early morning training plan!"

"Whatever. Just hurry up and make me breakfast." Vegita said.

"You want breakfast?" Bulma said, tears building up in her eyes. "Make it yourself!!" With that, she ran outside toward the gravity machine, bawling her eyes out.

"I hate my life! I have no reason to live!" she said as she sat down next to the gravity machine. Suddenly she stopped, looked at the gravity machine, and said, "That's it."

She walked into the gravity machine, looked around, and walked over to the main control. "So this is it. This is how I'm going to die. Well, might as well get it over with."

She started typing in the stuff to get it to work. First she turned it on, then she got it so that she could type in how many times Earth's normal gravity she wanted it to be. She was about to type in the gravity level, but she hesitated.

"Should I do this? Yes. I can't take all the problems anymore." she thought, tears streaming down her face. "I think two times Earth's normal gravity will work." so she typed it in and pushed enter.

Almost immediately she was pulled to the ground with unbelievable force. She was squished against the ground and she couldn't move, she could barely breath. "Good-bye everyone. Mom, Dad, Goku, Sara, Gohan, Videl, everyone. Even you, Vegita."

Suddenly, Vegita shot up. "Something's wrong. I can sense it." he said. Then he ran outside.

The gravity machine's door was open.

"What the hell!" he said. He ran up to it and looked inside. "Oh shit!!" he yelled when he saw Bulma lying on the ground. He ran over to her, picked her up, and carried her out of the machine.

She started coughing.

"Bulma! What the hell do you think you were doing?!" Vegita said.

It took a while for her to answer, but finally she said weakly, "Vegita...... is that...... concern I hear in your voice?"

He was silent for a while, but then he said again, "What the hell do you think you were doing?"

"Duh. I was trying to kill myself." Bulma said.

"Why?!"

"Why not?"

"Well............... you have lots of good things going for you."

"Yeah, like what."

"Well......... ummmm......... you're smart, and...... beautiful....... and brave....... and gorgeous, plus a lot more."

Bulma's eyes were wide open in shock. "Wow..... t-that's a long l-list......." Bulma said, amazed.

Vegita suddenly realized what he had said, and blushed furiously.

"Vegita, I had no idea." Bulma said, smiling and blushing.

"Well........ uhh......." Vegita was speechless at what he had just admitted.

Bulma started giggling, but then started coughing, from what had happened in the gravity machine.

"Shimatta," Vegita said, "You're all busted up. I'd better take you to your room."

He picked her up and floated up to her window. He brought her over to her bed when he got in her room, and laid her down on it.

"Thank you Vegita," she said sleepily while giving a warm smile.

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't try this again," Vegita said sternly.

Bulma giggled. "The only reason I did do it was because I couldn't take all the fucking problems in my life. You especially." she explained.

"Me?! What did I do?" he complained.

"Does 'Whatever. Just hurry up and make me breakfast.' ring a bell?" Bulma replied.

"Yea well I was hungr—" Vegita protested.

"That does not give you the right to keep me up late and then, the next morning, ask me to make you breakfast the instant I get up! I am not your servant!"

"Hey! I am a fricken Saiya-jin! I can't help it that I have an appetite the size of Chicago!" Vegita yelled.

"And I can't help it that the only guy I've ever loved kept countlessly cheating on me and didn't even care how much it hurt me. I also can't help it that nobody even realizes how much pain I'm in from that break up, and tons of other problems in my life!" Bulma said, tears now streaming down her face.

There was a silence between them. Vegita could sense inside him that this pain she was feeling was somehow deeply affecting him.

"Other problems consisting of what?" Vegita questioned.

Bulma hesitated but said, "One of the problems is that...... that I'm in love with someone and I don't have the guts to tell him." Bulma said, her tears slowly ceasing.

"Oh shit." thought Vegita. "These things always happen to me. The only time I like someone, they have to go and fall in love with someone else."

Little did Vegita know that the one that Bulma had fallen in love with was none other than himself.

Then the phone rang.

"Moshi moshi, Bulma speaking." Bulma said into the receiver, wiping away her tears.

"Kon'nichiwa Bulma," said the person on the other line, "this is Goku."

"Oh kon'nichiwa, Goku!"

Vegita crossed his arms, rolled his eyes, and groaned. Bulma put two fingers on his lips, which meant 'shut up', and continued talking.

"What's up?" she asked Goku.

"I heard Vegita," Goku said.

"Vegita! He heard you!" she said, covering up the receiver.

"So," Vegita said carelessly.

"Sorry." she said to Goku.

"So ok. By the way, what were you two doing?" Goku asked mischievously.

"Talking." Bulma replied.

"Suuuuuuuuure you were......." Goku said slowly.

"Goku, don't make me....." Bulma warned.

"OKAY OKAY!!! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!!" he screamed.

"Don't make you what?" Vegita asked.

"Kick him in the balls." Bulma said with her hand over the receiver.

"Ouch!" Vegita cringed.

Bulma giggled and continued talking to Goku.

"So what did you call for?"

"Oh, the divorce is in an hour and.... ahem.... operation drown the bitch..... is at 9:00."

"Oh great. Me and Vegita will be there."

"Okay. Bye Bulma."

"Bye."

*click*

"So, what's going on?" Vegita wondered.

"Oh, Goku's divorce is in an hour, and operation drown the bitch is at nine." Bulma explained.

"Oh, please tell me I don't have to wear a tuxedo!" Vegita protested.

"Only for the divorce. I'll pick out you're clothes." Bulma replied.

"Whatever, I'll be training." Vegita said.

Of course, it took Bulma about 45 minutes to get herself ready and it took her about 5 minutes to get Vegita's clothes ready. It took about 9 minutes to get Vegita out of the gravity machine and into the clothes she picked out.

"Oh shit!" Bulma cursed. "I forgot to include the time it'll take to get to the courthouse!"

"Don't worry," Vegita said, picking her up. Then he shot off towards the courthouse.

They were there in less than a minute and Goku landed right next to them.

"Hey you guys!" Goku exclaimed. Vegita still had Bulma in his arms. "Okay, that's it. My ass you two aren't a couple!" Goku yelled.

Vegita set Bulma down. "What?! Do you think she can fly?! How else were we supposed to get here in less than a minute without flying?! The only way she can fly is if I carry her!!" Vegita retorted.

Bulma stepped in the middle and said, "Okay, both of you shut your big fat Saiya-jin mouths. We have a joyous event to get to: Goku's divorce."

"Hey! You're right!" Goku said cheerily. Then he practically skipped into the courthouse.

When Bulma and Vegita got into the courthouse they found in the front of the building on either sides were a smiling, practically giddy, Goku and a scowling, cranky, Chichi.

(Author's Note: Okay, I know nothing about what happens with divorces and custody hearings, so I'm making this whole divorcement thing up myself! ^_^)

About 5 minutes later, the judge entered the room. After he sat down in his big chair, he said, "Okay, Son Goku, Son Chichi, as of now you are no longer married. It's official. (pointing to Goku) You are Son Goku (pointing to Chichi) and you are Chichi...whatever the hell your last name is..."

"How about Chichi B. Otch...." Goku mumbled, but since Saiya-jins have overly sensitive hearing, Vegita heard it and started snickering.

Bulma leaned over and said, "Vegita, I don't even want to know what you're laughing at."

Vegita stopped snickering.

"Now," continued the judge, "On to the custody hearing. Who wants the child?"

Goku immediately raised his hand.

"Alright, we have a winner!" said the judge.

"Mr. Son, I award you custody of the ch—"

"Wait!" complained Chichi. "Shouldn't you ask to hear good cause?"

"God, I can see why you want to divorce her! How annoying! Fine. Son Goku, give me a good reason why you should have custody of the kid." the judge said.

"Well, I actually allow him to go outside once in a while, rather than stay inside and study and do homework every minute of his life." Goku said.

"Yeah dad!!" yelled Gohan.

"And," Goku continued, "I like him to pursue his talents!"

"What are his talents?" the judge asked.

"Fighting. We're excellent fighters. We have saved the world countless times." Goku explained.

"Well, I'd say that's a good reason. Son Goku, I hereby award you custody of Son Gohan. Chichi, I award you...... nothing. Well, I'm beat. Son Goku, I now give you permission to stuff her in a duffel bag...or anything you can find... stick a couple hundred pounds of weights to it and throw it into the river. Court is adjourned." the judge said.

Then they started dancing around and sang, "THE BITCH IS GONE!! THE BITCH IS GONE!!!"

"Great, now they're gonna dance." Vegita complained.

"Oh, stop complaining." Bulma said.

So Goku and Gohan danced in the front of the room for a while, but then everybody left.

That Night...

"You ready?" Goku asked.

"Ready." said Vegita and Bulma.

"Left me out!!" screamed a muffled voice from inside the duffel bag that they were carrying.

"Oh shut up!" Goku screamed.

Of course, it was Chichi that was in the bag, and Goku was incredibly happy.

When they made it to the dock Goku asked, "Did you remember the weights?"

"Yep." said Vegita. They all tied the hundreds of pounds of weights to the duffel bag with Chichi kicking and screaming inside it.

"Ya know Chichi," Goku said to her, "I've always wanted to say this to you. Rot in hell!" Then he kicked the bag into the river and they all watched the bag sink as she wrestled to get out.

She never did get out. And the Dragon Ball gang got along better with her not there bitching to them all of the time.

Soon, it was time for Goku and Sara's wedding. Vegita was the best man and Bulma was the maid of honor.

In Sara's Dressing Room...

"Ohhh.... I'm so exited!!" Sara said while pacing back and forth in the dressing room.

"I know. You're lucky. I wish I could marry someone as nice and cool as Goku." Bulma said. "Actually, I wish I could just get married......"

"I know, marriage is a wonderful thing." Sara said dreamily. Then both women sighed.

In Goku's Dressing Room...

"Married again." Vegita commented.

"But this time I wasn't tricked, and I'm not marrying a bitch." Goku said, admiring himself in the mirror.

"Just wait and see what time will do." Vegita said.

"Come on Vegita, this is my wedding. You should be happy for me." Goku replied.

"I'm not happy for anyone."

"Vegita you really should lighten up. Come on! It's time for the wedding!" Goku said, grabbing Vegita's hand and pulling him down the hall. He stopped when he got to Bulma.

"Hi Bulma. Here's Vegita!" he said, throwing Vegita at Bulma. Then he teleported to the alter.

Just then, Sara came to the back of the church. It started.

First came Vegita and Bulma down the aisle, the best man and made of honor. People were whispering things like, "Oh what a wonderful couple," and "I'm coming to their wedding." And, of course, Vegita could hear them.

"What idiotic humans. Always assuming." he thought.

"Vegita, do you always have to look like you're pissed off? What's with your eyebrows?" Bulma whispered.

"I was born that way. And it's because most of the time I AM pissed off." he whispered back.

"It's a wedding. For god sakes, couldn't you at least show the top of your eyes??" Bulma whispered.

"I told you, I'm incapable of doing that." Vegita whispered calmly. They were almost to the alter.

"After the wedding, explain." Bulma said.

They got to the alter and split into their own directions. Then came the other bridesmaids and men.

The men consisted of Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and reluctantly, Piccolo. The women consisted of Android #18 with Krillin, Rebekah (Sara's neighbor) with Yamcha, Lunch with Tien, and Mindy (also one of Sara's friends) with Piccolo.

Mindy sort of liked Piccolo, she thought he was cute.

(Author's Note: Hey, just because I write it, doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about.)

When the bridesmaids and men were done walking down the aisle, down came little Gohan and Videl. The Ring Bear and the Flower Girl, holding hands.

"Oh my god, how cute!" Bulma yelled out loud. Then everyone did that "Ohhhhhh," thing, except the men, and especially not Vegita.

When they got up to the alter, they were supposed to split up and go opposite ways, but they didn't. They both went off to the same side, sat down, and talked.

Then came the bride. She was dressed in a flowing white gown that sparkled all over. Where the dress started, there was a row of flowers. On the veil, the part that was on her head also had a row of flowers. The veil came down to her knees.

Goku's mouth was open to his waist. He was stunned. When she got up to the alter, the rest of the wedding went by relatively quickly.

At The Reception...

"C'mon Vegita!" Bulma pleaded.

"No! How many times do I have to tell you NO!!!" Vegita yelled.

"Fine. Be a spoiled sport then." Bulma said, walking onto the dance floor. It was a fast song and she, Sara, and Goku were dancing. But then, the music went from fast to slow, and everybody started slow dancing.

Bulma was standing in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by slow dancing couples. She suddenly got very depressed. She slowly walked back to her seat and sat down. She sat with her head looking towards the floor. Tears fell from her eyes and hit the hard floor.

Vegita had been watching her, "Come on Bulma! Don't make me do this!" he thought. "Don't make me feel sorry for you and ask you to dance!" Then she let out a big sniffle of pain. He looked away and groaned, trying to block her out, but he couldn't resist looking at her... and when he did, and saw the pain in her eyes, it convinced him that he needed to.

He looked away, sighed, and crossed his arms. Then he got up, walked over to her and said, "I have to warn you..." Bulma looked up at him and he continued, "...I can't dance well."

A big smile covered her face and she jumped up and gave Vegita a big hug.

"Knock it off woman!" Vegita said. So she let go of Vegita, grabbed his hand, and pulled him onto the dance floor.

"Now I told you that I can't dance. I never have. So I don't know how to 'slow dance'." Vegita said.

"That's okay. I'll teach you really quickly." Bulma said.

"Fine," Vegita said.

"Okay. Put your hand on my waist." Bulma instructed, blushing.

"Do I have to?" Vegita whined.

Bulma gave him a stern look meaning, 'you'd better!'

"Fine!" Vegita gave in.

"It's really easy." Bulma continued.

Vegita put his hands on her waist and she put her arms around his neck.

"Now move as I am." Bulma instructed.

He started following her moves. Then she put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. This was just as she had imagined, she loved it.

It just happened that they had danced next to Goku and Sara. Goku saw Vegita and Bulma slow dancing and a big smile came across his face.

When Vegita was facing Goku, Goku said, "Psssst!"

Vegita looked up and Goku gave him a thumbs up. Vegita gave Goku the middle finger. Goku only laughed.

When the song was over, Vegita went to sit back down while Bulma stayed out dancing with Goku, Sara, and other people.

Not too long later, the song "I Knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden came on.

Bulma squealed in happiness and ran over to Vegita, pulling a stunned Vegita to the dance floor.

"Hey, I only said that I'd do that one dance," Vegita complained.

"Vegita....." Bulma whined with puppy dog eyes.

"God," Vegita said, putting his arms around her waist.

"Yeah!" Bulma squealed.

Vegita wasn't very good at slow dancing, so Bulma said, "You really should get slow dancing lessons."

"Oh hell no." Vegita said.

"Oh hell yes." Bulma replied. "Oh! I could teach you! I'm a wonderful teacher."

Vegita didn't answer.

"C'mon Vegita," Bulma said, hugging him tighter.

"Fine." Vegita grumbled.

"Oh, great!" Bulma said happily.

They slow danced to every slow song for the rest of the night.

The next morning Bulma's alarm woke her up at 5:30 am, her normal time. She got up and did all of her normal morning things. When she was ready, she went out of her room and to the elevator. When the doors opened, she gasped in shock. "Vegita??"

Vegita was standing in the elevator, leaning against the back wall with his arms crossed, "Took ya long enough." he said.

"Y-y-your on an e-elevator....." Bulma said, amazed.

"Just shut up and get in." Vegita said.

She walked in, but she was still stunned at what she was seeing. "W-what the hell are you doing in an elevator?! You never use an elevator!"

"I needed to talk to you about the dancing thing inconspicuously." Vegita explained.

"Ohhhh yeah," Bulma said, a smile forming on her face.

"Well, tonight at 8." Vegita said.

"Okay! Great! My place!" Bulma said happily.

"Yeah, wonderful." he said sarcastically, then he teleported outside.

Bulma sighed, leaned against the back of the elevator, and slowly slid down to the ground smiling. "I can't wait until tonight!" she said happily.

That Night...

Bulma paced back and forth in her room, "When is he gonna get here?! He's ten minutes late!" she said.

Bulma was already dressed. She was in a long red dress with slits on either side that went up to her thigh. Her hair was in a high ponytail. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It startled her, but then she said in a cheery voice, "Come in!"

Vegita walked in wearing his normal clothes, spandex and Saiya-jin armor, the new kind.

He took one look at her and said, "Damn!"

"Well look at you! You're not ready to start practicing your slow dancing!" Bulma replied, blushing at his remark.

"What do you mean.... 'ready?'" Vegita asked raising an eyebrow.

"You're not dressed up." Bulma said.

"Oh hell no! I'm not getting dressed up to slow dance practice!" Vegita yelled.

"I'll go up to your room and pick out a suit for you." she said, walking out of the room.

Vegita growled quietly, then walked over to the window and out to the balcony.

"Why do I do all this stuff just so she won't cry?!" he scolded himself. "I'm getting soft! I'm turning into a human! Damn it. And now I'm taking dancing lessons! Even worse, slow dancing lessons!" He scolded himself out on the balcony until Bulma came back with formal wear. He didn't even notice her until she walked right next to him and said, "What are you doing?"

He was so startled that he fell over screaming, "Holy hell!!"

She burst out laughing and fell over saying, "My sides! My sides!" in between laughs.

"Hey shut up! You caught me when I was deep in thought, you took me by surprise!" he yelled at her.

"Sorry but....... 'Holy hell!!'" she imitated as she fell over, laughing so hard that she was crying.

Vegita sat on the ground scowling, then he said, "That's it. I'm outta here."

He stood up and was about to fly away when Bulma said, in between laughs, "Wait, sorry, please stay."

Vegita looked at her and said, "You gonna shut up?"

"Yes, I'll shut up." Bulma replied. She picked up the suit and walked into the room. Vegita followed. When he got to the door, he turned around, closed the doors and curtains, and locked it.

"What did you do that for?" Bulma asked.

"I'm not letting this spoil my reputation." Vegita replied.

Bulma sighed, walked over to her CD rack, and looked through the CD's.

"What are you doing?" Vegita asked.

"Looking for a little dancing music," Bulma replied, "aaahhh, here it is."

"What is it?" Vegita inquired.

"My Savage Garden CD. 'I Knew I Loved You' is the best song to slow dance to." Bulma explained as she walked over to her CD player and put in the CD.

"Oh great. Do we really need dancing music? I mean come on." Vegita said.

"Yes. You can't slow dance to nothing ya know." Bulma replied.

Vegita sighed and said, "I'll go change." He slowly walked into the bathroom. The moment he closed the door he yelled, "It's too girlie in here!"

Bulma giggled, "That's because I'm a girl!" she replied.

"Oh yeah.... that's right...." Vegita replied back.

Bulma giggled.

About 10 minutes later the door to the bathroom slowly opened, and out came a very handsome Vegita.

"Damn!" Bulma said.

Vegita raised an eyebrow, "That good huh? Personally, I think I look like a geek."

"No you don't! You look so handsome!" Bulma said in a high voice.

"Coming from you, I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult." Vegita said, a smirk on his face.

"Trust me. It's a compliment." Bulma said straightening his collar.

Vegita just looked at her.

"Now, let's get started." Bulma said, pulling Vegita into the middle of the room.

She turned on the music and tried to teach Vegita how to slow dance for the rest of the night.

Eventually, they both got so tired that they both fell asleep on Bulma's bed.

When Bulma woke up, her head was against something soft. She cuddled even closer to the soft thing, then it moved. She stopped immediately and her eyes shot open. She raised her head and saw... Vegita.

She was resting her head on Vegita's chest. Vegita was sound asleep, still in his tuxedo.

Bulma smiled and lay her head on his chest again. "He has such a soft chest. I could get used to this! I wish I could wake up like this every morning. But that's just a dream, only a dream. I want to wake up with my head on his strong chest every morning!" A tear rolled down her cheek as she fell asleep against Vegita's chest.

When Vegita woke up he felt something against his chest, and he noticed his arms were around something. He slowly looked down to see Bulma with her head on his chest and his arms were around her.

He quickly moved away and rolled to the other side of the bed. He lay on his back, his chest heaving with shock. "I gotta get upstairs!" he thought as he teleported into his room.

When he got to his room, he saw Goku. He gasped and Goku looked at him. He just got a little glimpse of him before he teleported back to Bulma's room.

When he got back to Bulma's room, he ran into the bathroom and quickly changed back into his spandex. When he came out he started pacing back and forth thinking, "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit!! He saw me in my tuxedo! Well, there goes my reputation. What the hell was he doing in my room anyway?! I'm gonna go up there and set him straight."

So he teleported back to his room. Sure enough, Goku was still there. He looked at Vegita the moment he got there. Vegita started walking angrily towards Goku.

"Hey Vegita! What's up?" Goku asked happily.

Vegita grabbed him by the front of the shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Hey Vegita!" Goku yelled.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?!!" Vegita yelled back.

"Whoa. Chill man, just chiiiiiiill." Goku said.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!!!!" Vegita yelled. That woke Bulma up with a start. She heard the confrontation happening upstairs.

"What the hell is going on?" she thought. She decided to check it out. She made her way upstairs, still in her dress.

"Chill Vegita! Geez! I was in your room to borrow some Saiya-jin armor. Gohan and I are gonna train in the Room of Spirit and Time." Goku explained.

Vegita lowered him down slowly. "Don't come in my room unless...
1. I say so
2. I'm here!!" Vegita yelled.

"Okay, sorry. I won't do it again. Now can I borrow the armor?" Goku asked.

"If it means getting you out of my hair for at least a day, yeah." Vegita replied.

"By the way, nice tuxedo, Vegita." Goku said smiling. "Why were you wearing one anyway?"

"I-I wasn't wearing a tuxedo. You must be on crack or something, you're seeing things." Vegita said, noticing it was getting a bit hot in the room, or at least for him it was.

Then Bulma walked in, "What's going on here? What's all the commotion about?" she asked.

"Damn Bulma. You look good!" Goku said.

"Well...." Bulma replied blushing. "Anyway, what's going on?"

"Oh," Goku said walking in front of Bulma, "Vegita was wearing a tuxedo." Vegita was behind Goku, down on his knees begging Bulma to not tell him about the dancing.

Bulma saw his pleading, thought about it, then got an evil smile. Vegita realized the mistake he had made. Bulma looked at Goku and said, "What are you talking about? Tuxedo? Pa! I had to practically put him into his tuxedo myself before the wedding! Goku, you gotta be smoking something. Plus, I heard him asleep all night, his snore sounds like a helicopter taking off."

"But I could have sworn I....... well I gotta go. Thanks Vegita....." Goku said, very confused. He walked over to the window, scratching his head, and flew out murmuring, "I could have sworn I saw him in a tuxedo....."

"Poor misguided Goku," Bulma said.

"Do I really snore?" Vegita asked.

"No! That was just a lie. Speaking of that conversation..... you owe me one." Bulma said, an evil grin on her face.

Vegita groaned. "What is it."

"I think you need more lessons." Bulma replied.

"Oh no."

"Hey, I could call him now and tell him I gave you slow dancing lessons."

"Fine fine fine. But tell me I don't have to wear a tuxedo again, that cost me enough trouble."

"No, you don't have to."

"Thank god."

"Tonight, my room, practice." And she walked out of Vegita's room.

That night, they practiced dancing in casual clothes, not spandex. Bulma thought that Vegita needed to get used to wearing normal clothes.

They practiced dancing for a long time, and every time they would get so tired that they'd fall asleep on Bulma's bed. Then, one fateful night, the impossible happened.

While they were practicing, Vegita still wasn't very good, and his feet went the opposite way they were supposed to. He tripped over Bulma's feet and they both fell to the floor.

Bulma started laughing, and since the only laugh Vegita has is an evil one, he just chuckled. From the impact of the fall, they rolled along the floor. Vegita ended up on top of Bulma. They stared in each other's eyes, and Bulma's laugh slowed to an occasional giggle.

They lie there on the floor staring into each other's eyes. Then Vegita realized what he was doing and stood up. Bulma stood up in front of him. Again, they stared into each other's eyes. Both Vegita and Bulma were aching to hold one another. But, coincidentally, neither of them could hold back. They slowly moved in closer until they were kissing.

All of a sudden, Bulma's eyes shot open and she thought, "What the hell am I doing?!" and quickly pulled away. Vegita was surprised at both of Bulma's actions.

"Uhhh..... umm..... whoa look at the time! Woo, I'm tired, better get to sleep! I suggest you do the same! You gotta get up early to train!" she said. And, with that, she ran into her huge closet.

She leaned against the closet door, her chest heaving. "Oh my god. I didn't just do what I think I did! Tell me I didn't just kiss Vegita!"

Bulma got into her pajamas, basically her undergarments, and walked out of the closet.

Vegita was gone and Bulma got into her bed and went to sleep, but, not easily. She had gotten so used to sleeping next to Vegita that it was hard for her to sleep, but she did.

Vegita tried to sleep, but he couldn't, no matter how hard he tried. He just couldn't get to sleep without Bulma next to him. Then he got an idea. He teleported into her room. The lights were off. He walked over to her bed and picked her up.

He saw what she was wearing and smiled an evil smile, although he had no evil intentions. He teleported back up to his room, with Bulma. He lay Bulma down on the bed, then he got in next to her, and instantly fell asleep.

The Next Day...

Bulma woke up rubbed her eyes, and walked over to what she thought was her closet. She was still pretty tired so her eyes were almost closed and she wasn't paying any attention. "Nothing a little coffee won't cure." she thought. And, since she wasn't paying attention, she walked right into the wall.

"Ow!" she cried. She looked around. "Were the hell is my closet, or all my other stuff for that matter?!"

She thought for a minute, "Wait.... this looks like Vegita's room!" she said.

She walked over to the closet that was on the other side of the room. "Okay, I know this is Vegita's room, but just to make sure..." she thought. She opened the door to see just what she thought she would see. "Just as I thought, spandex. This is Vegita's room all right."

She closed the closet door, walked over to a stool, and sat down to think. "I need to get back to my room, but I can't go there in my underwear..... What do I do?" she thought.

She looked over to the closet, stared at it for a while, then got an idea. "It's crazy, but it just might work."

She ran up to the closet, opened it, grabbed some spandex and Saiya-Jin armor, and ran into the bathroom.

She came out about five minutes later in Saiya-Jin armor. She looked at herself in a full length mirror. "Well, it was hard to get it on," Bulma commented, "but damn I look good!"

She walked over to the door, opened it, an looked both ways like she was crossing a street. "Nobody's coming," she thought, "safe to go."

She tip toed over to the elevator and pushed the button to go down. She hoped that nobody else was in the elevator. Lucky for her, no one was.

When she got out of the elevator on her floor, she tip toed down the hall to her room. She got to her door and sighed. "I can't believe I managed to make it to my room without being seen." she sighed.

"Bulma?" came a voice from behind her.

"Just my luck," Bulma frowned. She turned around to see....... "Dad?!"

"B-Bulma, why in god's name are you dressed like that??" Mr. Briefs asked dumbfounded.

"Uhhh..... I....." Bulma stammered. "I'm busy." And with that she ran into her room and locked the door.

Mr.Briefs stared at the door for a minute. He scratched his head, confused, shrugged and continued on with his work.

Chapter 3 | Go Back