Chapter 1

Chapter one Introduction
Scouts

"MERCURY POWER, MARS POWER, JUPITER POWER, VENUS POWER, URANUS POWER, NEPTUNE POWER, PLUTO POWER, SATURN POWER, CHIBI MOON POWER, MOON HEART POWER!"

A huge flash of light flew from the eleven scout's dirty hands.

"You think that wimpy power can stop me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

The scouts were muddy and their outfits were tattered from the biggest war the scouts had ever had, The World Negaverse War.

Swoop. Black lights flew at the scouts and they were knocked down. Boom! All eleven scouts flew to the ground. Dead.

Meanwhile, back at home, Mr. Kendell, Mr. Reno, Mr. Neil, and Mr. Mariss were interfered with the new little babies, in other words the outer scouts daughters. named Alicia Kendell (Pluto), Lily Reno (Neptune), Crystal Neil (Saturn), and Lynn Mariss (Uranus). When the news reached town that the sailor scouts had died, it was a tragic day.

14 years later

Ding dong... It was 7:45 and Alicia was at the door of Lynn's apartment waiting for her to come out so they could pick up Lily and Crystal in time to make it to school before Pre Algebra started. Even though Lynn went to a different school they were best friends and walked to school together. Finally, Lynn came out with her short brown hair tucked behind her ears and in a small ponytail and a blue bow on her dress with a white blouse with a blue vest.

"Come on, were gonna be late if you don't hurry up."

When the two girls reached Lily's house they were panting. Lily was sitting on her front door step. When Lily saw them she dashed down the street, grabbed Lynn and Alicia, and dragged them to Crystal's.

They finally reached Crystal's and she was still inside. Lynn new that if she had another tardy the sisters would kill her, and might even kick her out. She dashed inside, grabbed Crystal and her shoes, and pulled her down the street.

Lily looked down at her watch and saw it was 7:55. They only had five minutes to get to school. When they reached Wise Man Drive, Lynn turned a sharp corner and ran inside of Amazon Qt. High Girls School. The other three girls ran down JunJun circle and into Queen Nephrenia High School which used to be Crossroads High until the fall of the sailor scouts.

Chapter 2 | Go Back