Chapter 2
The Dream

When school was out they met at the old temple. They were talking about, and watching for, cute guys. A young lady walked by and stared at them. She had long brown hair and green eyes and was wearing orange pants with an oversized yellow sweater. She dropped a piece of paper and the girls went to pick it up.

It said:
Lissa's Bakery and Flowery
West of Barrel Drive
(569)-621-8621

"Yummy, I just love bakeries!" yelled Alicia while doing a jig. Lynn joined in 'cause she love's to dance. Lily and Crystal laughed at the two making idiots of themselves.

Drip drop drip drop. The sky was dark and it started to rain. All the girls ran home, except Lynn 'cause she loved the rain. When Lynn got home it was already 8:00 and today was the last day of school because of summer break.

Lynn turned on the TV and it was a commercial about Lissa's Bakery and Flowery. She figured tomorrow she would go get Alicia, Crystal and Lily, and go get a bite to eat and Lissa's place. Lynn watched TV until 12:00, then she started to read her new book World History of the Negaverse.

"I better go to bed now." murmured Lynn as she tucked herself in and went to bed, and had the strangest dream…

"We're under attack! We are under attack!" yelled Blasty, Blaster and Blastoia while running through a ball.

Princess Lynn looked at the prince of Golden Star named Terry, who had came to give Lynn a farewell gift. Lynn stopped dancing and ran upstairs while huge monsters ran inside the beautiful Water Castle. Terry drew his sword and started to slash at the huge monsters.

Lynn's twin brother Jessie dashed down the staircase and also took down monsters. Every man there took their swords and killed the monsters while Lynn took all the ladies downstairs to the secret compartment in the basement. Lynn tried to keep them quiet because she knew the monsters were after her and her mom Alex.

Lynn went back upstairs. When she got there she saw her mom fighting off the leader who had came back to life. Her name was Queen Barrel. Lynn looked around and saw hundreds of men defending her Star. Many people were on the floor dead. Lynn was furious and she yelled at the top of her lungs "BLASTING STAR COSMIC POWER!"

The sign of a blasting star showed up on her forehead as a wand fell into her hands causing a huge blue light to fling from it she stood by her mom. Barrel ran. Queen Alex fell to the ground. Lynn ran to her. She had fainted.

Lynn got up and looked around. Two minutes ago she was inside and now it looked as though she was outside. She looked at the men who were still alive. They were all bloody from battle. Lynn found Terry and ran to him. Lynn hugged Terry while crying and Terry hugged her back. "You need to go back to Golden Star, the Negaverse will be heading there next." Terry kissed her forehead and teleported himself to Golden Star.

Lynn heard a rumbling sound from behind her and she turned around. Her mom was trying to get up and reach Lynn, but she couldn't, so she propped herself up against a broken pillar.

Stab. A monster stabbed Lynn if the back.

"My daughter, I won't let it end this way." sobbed the Queen. She quit crying, took her wand and yelled "URANUS TRANSPORTATION! TAKE EVERY PERSON ON THIS STAR TO…"

"Brahghg!"

Jessie, Lynn's twin brother, was trying to scare her but he never succeeded. Lynn jumped out of her bed and chased him downstairs, where she found her dad watching her chase her brother down. He was cheering on Lynn. Lynn caught up with Jessie and tackled him.

"It's the holidays, leave me alone!" yelled Lynn while her dad was laughing.

Chapter 3 | Go Back