Chapter 10
Sailor Death Star and Knight

What a good night sleep. For once Jessie wasn't screaming in her ear. Lynn got up and showered, then got dressed and looked at her calendar. It was Crystal's birthday. "Oh no, I haven't bought her a gift!" shrieked Lynn, dashing to her jewelry box and grabbing her watch and wand which she stuck in her purse. She ran out of her room and to the door. It opened and slammed as if it was never opened.

She ran to the mall and went straight to 'Clairs' to get Crystal some earrings. She ended up buying a silver charm bracelet with a small shooting star as one of the charms. Then she ran to the candy shop and bought Crystal a sucker that said 'Don't be a sucker!'

Lynn ran back home and went up to her room to wrap the presents. She then took the beautifully wrapped present and dashed out the door. Crystal was only a few blocks away from Lynn, so she just walked.

When she got to Crystal's house there was screaming and frightened yelling coming from inside. Lynn grabbed at her watch and pulled open the back and typed 'Gold'. Alicia's face popped up on the screen. "What's up, Lynn?" asked Alicia.

"Negasun attack at Crystal's house. Hurry and transform and get your butt down here." Lynn snapped down her watch, re-opened it, and typed in 'Angle' as Lily's face popped up on the screen.

"What's up, Lynn?" asked Lily with a frightened face.

"Negasun attack at Crystal's house. Transform and dash your booty out the door and down here, quick!" yelled Lynn as she snapped down her watch, grabbed her wand, and yelled "Blasting Star Power Transform!"

Lynn closed her eyes, transformed, then ran into Crystal's house. There was a big monster inside. "Stop right there!"

"Oh so scary."

"Should be, because I am Sailor Blasting Star and I'm sick of you guys bugging me. You're almost as bad as my brother!"

"Blasting Star Water Dolphine!"
"Angle fire star fire rabbit!"
"Golden Star Snow Wolf!"
"ATTACK!"
"BOUND!"
"EAT!"

A dolphin, a rabbit, and a wolf all went flying at the monster. The monster ducked as the power went over his head. "Ha beat that!"

"I will, because I am Sailor Death Star and you will be dead when I'm through with you!"

"Death Star Sphere!"
Deaths Star Knight Blood!
"Shoot!"
"Bleed!"

The two powers shot at the monster and turned him into a puddle of blood.

"Hi, welcome to our group! What's your name?" asked the three girls.

"Mine's Crystal."

"You?"

Alicia, Lynn, and Lily all looked at each other and fell to the ground laughing. Sailor Death Star looked at them like they were nuts. "Are you making fun of my name?" asked Crystal, sounding very mad.

"No, it's us...Alicia, Lily and Lynn." All three girls started laughing. "Crystal, do you know who your knight is?"

"No, do you?"

"Nope."

"So what."

The door busted open and there were the inner scouts. Sailor Mars came up to Sailor Death Star and said, "Your mother wanted me to give you this." Sailor Mars then handed her a purple staff.

"Thank you." replied Sailor Death Star, while looking closely at the staff.

"Now, one more surprise." said all the knights at the same time. "Our true form, but you have to show us yours as well. Deal?" they all asked.

"Deal."

"OK, on the count of three we untransform. One, two, three."

Everybody untransformed. Lynn was back in her blue shirt with the black vest.

She looked around and saw Alicia, Lily, and Crystal. They all looked at each other then at where the knights were standing. In front of her she saw Terry, John, Jessie, and David. The geeks were their knights? Everybody screamed. Lynn, Alicia, Lily, and Crystal fainted. Jessie ran to Lynn, Terry ran to Alicia, David ran to Lily, and John ran to Crystal.

"You guys are not that romantic, are you?" asked Mina.

"Let's fix this. Jessie go to Alicia, Terry you go to Lynn, David you go to Crystal, and John you go to Lily."

Terry walked slowly to Lynn. When he got to her, he put Lynn's head in his lap and tried to wake her up. Lynn's eyes slowly opened. She looked up at Terry. Terry then said, "What's 2+2?"

"It's 4 dimwit, where's Jessie? And why is my head on your lap? And why are you my knight? And why isn't it Jessie? Oh, my life is too confusing." Lynn murmured as she fainted all over again.

Chapter 11 | Go Back