Chapter 11
The Dream

Jessie felt lucky that he didn't have to worry about anybody catching him carrying his sister upstairs. He laid Lynn on her bed then went to his room and felll asleep. He had a strange dream.

“We are under attack, Jessie hurry!” yelled his dog, Blaster, running in his room.

He looked at Alicia, who he had invited to their ball. “Come downstairs with me and teleport yourself to Golden Star right away!” yelled Jessie, making sure that Alicia understood every word he said. Jessie grabbed his sword and ran downstairs.

Everybody was at the party, even the queen of the moon, Neo Queen Serenity, was there. Everybody was running around, but nothing was there. Something was missing, all five princess were missing. Princess Lynn, Princess Alicia (who never got a chance to teleport herself), Princess Lily, Princess Crystal, and Princess Chibi Chibi. Their was no one there.

“Blasting Star Cosmic P!” Lynn was downstairs with a monster that was trying to keep her from transforming.

He ran downstairs with Terry, David, and John. All of the princesses were tied to a pole with a huge five armed monster covering their mouths. “Let em go!” yelled all of the knights at the same time.

The monster looked toward them. “Go away!” yelled the monster, uncovering the girl's lips.

“Blasting Star Cosmic...”
“Golden Star Cosmic...”
“Death Star Cosmic...”
“Angle Fire Star Cosmic...”

“Power!” All of the girls transformed into their fighting form.

“Blasting Star Super Nova!”
“Golden Star Blinding Light!”
“Death Star Killer!”
“Angle Fire Star Halo!”

“Explode!”
“Flash!”
“Die!”
“Spin!”

Their powers flew at the monster and...

“Jessie, wake up already!” yelled Lynn, slapping him in the face. “Look, I'm going to a circus with some friends, okay. Good bye.” Lynn then left his room.

Chapter 12 | Go Back