Chapter 12
Chibi-Chibi

When Lynn got to the circus no one was talking to her. “Is everything okay? I think you’re mad at me because I ordered you to hold all attacks to the knights.” blabbed Lynn.

“Lynn.” said Alicia.

“It's really okay.” replied Crystal.

“I know...” started Lynn. “I know that I'm a bad leader!”

“We didn't say that!” yelled Alicia.

“What's wrong, Lynn?” asked Lily.

“What's wrong?” said Lynn, “You hate me, AND I'M FINE WITH IT!!!!!” she finished, running down the street crying.

“Lynn!” yelled all of the girls.

“Now I'm really no leader!” sobbed Lynn. “What's wrong with me? Why am I so stupid? Why do I have to be so dumb?”

A strange lady glared at Lynn. “Hey you!” she said.

Lynn turned around.

“I'm new to this town. Do you want to show me around?”

“Sure thing.” replied Lynn.

“Why were you crying?” asked the girl.

“Long story.” replied Lynn. “What's your name?”

“Chibi Chibi, and you?”

“I’m Lynn. What school do you go to?”

“Amazon Qt. Where do you go?”

“Amazon Qt.”

“That’s cool. Do you wanna walk together to school?”

“Sure thing.” said Lynn, thinking about everybody else. “I like your hair do. How do you get your hair into little hearts?”

“A lot of practice.”

Lynn giggled.

***

The next morning Lynn woke up and did her regular ‘get ready’ routine. The doorbell rang and Jessie answered it.

“Hi, is Lynn ready?” asked Alicia.

Jessie replied, “She's ready, but she is going to school with her best friend Chibi-Chibi today.”

“Oh, okay.” replied Alicia, walking away. As Alicia was walking away, another girl came by.

Lynn came running out. “Sup, CiCi?”

“Notting.”

Lynn and Chibi-Chibi laughed and walked out. Lynn shot an evil glare at Alicia and walked away.

When Alicia picked up Crystal and Lily she told them about CiCi. After school that day Alicia, Lily, and Crystal all waited for Lynn at the old temple. After 30 minutes of waiting, Lynn walked by with Chibi.

“Hi!” exclaimed Chibi as she and Lynn skipped down the street giggling and laughing.

"Negaverse attack at the park! Lets go!" yelled Lily, opening her watch and typing in 'Blasting Star'. "She isn't answering."

"Well, lets go any way!" yelled Alicia, grabbing her wand. They transformed and ran to the park.

"Ha, beat that!" yelled the slime ball. The monster noticed the scouts and threw a bomb at them. All of the knights jumped in front of their scouts, but Terry had to look around for Lynn.

"Polaris Starburst Attack!" yelled a voice from behind them. The monster fell to the ground dead.

"Wow!" exclaimed everybody, looking at the new scout. "Hi! I'm Sailor Polaris, the leader of the sailor stars."

"But I thought Lynn was our leader." Lily said quietly.

"Oh, she is the strongest. Of course, she gets it from her mom. She is now stronger than she was."

"Well, where is she?" asked Crystal with a sound of demand in her voice.

"Lynn? She's at home. She figured she'd better rest her power. Let's just say I'm her best friend now."

"Chibi?" asked everybody at the same time.

"Yup! That's me."

"Well, I'm..." Crystal started.

"I already know you're Crystal, and your Alicia, and your Lily. I know everything about you. Lynn is still very sad about you guys. You should try to cheer her up. She thinks I'm her only scout friend. Ciao!" yelled Chibi, jumping into the darkness.

Chapter 13 | Go Back