Chapter 13
Darien Shields

"Hey Chibi, wanna go out shopping?" asked Lynn.

"Well, right know I have friends over. Maybe they can come, too."

"Sure, they can come." replied Lynn.

"Okay, we'll meet you at the mall at 3:00. Ciao!!"

Lynn ran out of her house and (--Oafff!) She bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." Lynn said shyly.

"It's okay."

Lynn looked at the boy standing in front of her. He was major cute. "I'm Lynn! Who are you?"

"Darien Shields. Nice to meet you, Lynn." Lynn looked down at her sleeve, it was ripped and she was bleeding. Darien looked at the cut. "I'll take you to lunch, but first to my apartment so that we can fix up that cut." Darien grabbed her arm and pulled her down the street, to the most beautiful looking apartment.

"Wow!" Lynn looked around while plopping down on the couch.

Darien came back with a first-aid kit. He sat on the couch next to Lynn and pulled out some bandages. He ran to the kitchen and came back with a wet wash cloth. Darien washed all of the blood off of Lynn's arm and wrapped a bandage around it. "All fixed up!" he exclaimed.

Lynn giggled.

"Now, Miss Lynn, what for lunch?"

"How about the Mall."

"The Mall?"

"Yup! We can go shopping and eat!"

"Oh, fine but you owe me one!"

"Cool!" exclaimed Lynn, jumping up.

Darien got up and they walked out the door and out of the apartment.

Chapter 14 | Go Back