Chapter 14
Life Stones

Darien took Lynn's arm and led her to his red mustang. "Jump in!" Lynn hopped in the car. Darien shut the door and slid into the driver's side. They drove to the mall.

"Oh my gosh!" Lynn yelled.

"What?" asked Darien.

"There's a big orange cloud forming around us!" yelled Lynn dashing away. The cloud fell and enclosed Darien in it.

A man fell from the roof. He was a old enemy from the past that had been brought back to life. "Hey Malachite! Leave him alone." Lynn yelled.

"Run!" Lynn heard Darien's weak screams coming from inside the ball.

Lynn ran into a corner and transformed, but instead of yelling "Blasting Star Power Transform!" she yelled "SUPER BLASTING STAR MAKE UP!" She put her hand over her head and a blue light formed around her. It exploded and she posed.

She suddenly felt very weak. Lynn went running out to the cloud. "Blasting Star Exploding Star Smash!!" Malachite ducked and the power missed him. "Shoot!" she yelled.

Darien slowly looked at Lynn. He looked weak and looked as though he had no energy. "Uranus?" He pulled a rose from his pocket.

"NO!" yelled Malachite He reached his hand into Darien's chest and pulled out a red rose. "Yes!" yelled Malachite, "the first part of the 'life stones'."

"What are life stones?" asked Lynn with her fists up, ready to fight.

"The life stones are the only way to conquer the entire universe. The life stones are 20 stones and one rose. Put all twenty crystals together, and put the rose in the middle, and it will turn into the World Rose. Throw it into the earth and it will explode! I now have the rose!"

Zoicite showed up. "You have the rose?"

"Yes!"

"Blasting Star Explosion Star Smash!"

"Zoi!" Zoicite's rose petals flew at her.

"Shield!" A water shield appeared around her.

"Let's go!" yelled Malachite, who turned into a blue flash and disappeared.

Lynn ran to Darien and tried to pick him up. (Beep Beep) Her watch was going off. She opened up her watch. Chibi was there. "What?"

"Negasun attack at the roller rink at the mall. It was Jedite and Nephlite. They took the life stone from Sailor Mars."

"Zoicite and Malachite attacked me. They took a life stone from a regular man. How is that?"

"I don't know."

"Fine, bye." Lynn dragged Darien down to his mustang. Just then she saw Chibi leaving the mall. She walked over to the mustang and wiped her hands over it. "Come here!" yelled Lynn.

"What are you doing in here? This isn't your car."

"But it's my date's car."

Chibi looked at Darien. "He's a hunk!"

"Well, Chibi can you drive?"

"No!"

"Well, I have a permit." Lynn stuffed Darien in the back seat and slid to the driver's seat. Chibi jumped in the mustang.

Chapter 15 | Go Back