Chapter 15
What??????

Lynn drove the mustang to Ami's house so that she could check up on Darien. She pulled into Ami's driveway and Chibi jumped out of the car to rang the doorbell.

"Hi Ami, can you check up on my friends date?? He seems a little out of it."

Ami walked to the car. She gasped.

"What?" asked Lynn.

"That's Darien Shields, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's Darien."

"That is Tuxedo Mask, he is to marry Serena."

Lynn looked dazed.

"But why was he on a date with Lynn?"

"No clue."

"Did they get his rose?"

"Yes!" announced Lynn.

***

Lynn started to walk home, but...(BEEP BEEP!!)Her watch was going off. She flipped open the back.

"Hey, Hurry! Malachite is attacking the burger place. Him and Sailor Venus are fighting. Hurry up, you and Chibi!" yelled Alicia through the watch.

"We have problems." yelled Lynn, reaching for her wand. Chibi pulled out two small lockets. "Why do you have two?" asked Lynn.

"Well, you told me you became a super scout. The reason why you felt so weak is because you're suppose to use your locket." She tossed Lynn the blue locket.

She lifted the locket above her head and yelled "Super Sailor Blasting Star Power Transform!" She did the transformation and ran to the burger joint.

"Help!"

The monster was as big as the empire state building and had 11 arms. It was holding Alicia, Lily, Crystal, Mina, Lita, Raye, and Serena.

"Drop em now!" yelled Blasting Star at the top of her lungs.

"Whoa!!" The monster picked up Sailor Mercury and Sailor Golden Star.

"Hey sailor scout, use your talasmen and yell Blasting Star Sword Explode! Okay?"

She looked at the teen that was talking to her. "And why should I listen to you?"

"Because I'm special."

"Now, do your stuff!"

Chapter 16 | Go Back