Chapter 3
The Attack

Lynn went to her room and slid off her oversized T-shirt and hopped in the shower. About thirty minutes later Lynn hopped out and put on a black, tight, long sleeved shirt with blue jeans and some black kicker boots. She laid back down on her bed and read her favorite magazine, Tokyo Pop.

Lynn looked at her clock and saw that it was already 1:00. She picked up her phone, called Alicia, and told her that she was going to go check out Lissa's Flowery and Bakery. She told her to call Lily and Crystal and tell them to meet us down there. She hung up the phone and walked do to West Barrel Drive and into Lissa's Bakery and Flowery. 10 minutes later the three other girls arrived.

"I smell bread." Alicia said. They went to a small counter, no one was there. Alicia began to ring the bell over and over again till the lady that was at the temple showed up.

"How may I help you?" she said quietly.

Alicia was about to start to yell everything on the menu, but Lynn covered her mouth and said "We'll just have 4 buns."

The girl said "Be right back." and when she said it, she meant it, because in less than two minutes she was back with the 4 buns.

"Are you Lissa?" asked Lily.

"Yes I am, but to you I am named Lita."

The girls then walked out the door and ran down the street. It was now 2:00 and all the girls had different stuff to do at 2:30. Lynn had basketball, Crystal had soccer, Lily had dance, and Alicia had volleyball. The girls split up and went down different streets.

Lynn got to basketball just in time for workouts. Something was strange about her coach this week, though. After practice Lynn was leaving the gym with Katie when her coach grabbed her and told her to stay behind. She waved to Katie.

"You're the best on the team, Lynn, and that's why I want your ENERGY!" Her coach's muscles were growing, horns were emerging from his head, and his skin was turning orange. Lynn felt as if she was paralyzed. She stood there as her coach grew into a monster. He grabbed Lynn and said "Give me our energy."

"Never, you slimy old fat bleeping idiot!"

The monster yelled as he struggled to get Lynn's energy. A mark appeared on Lynn's forehead, it was the sign of Blasting Star. Lynn had flashbacks of the dream she had been having. She now knew. She was the princess in the dream. She knew that she had to defend her kingdom and the whole universe.

A wand fell in front of her. She picked it up and yelled "Blasting Star Power Transform!" Her feet left the floor, she span in the air, and her hands went onto her chest and a huge light flew over her. She did a few more spins and landed like she was punching the floor. "I am Sailor Blasting Star, and on behalf of my kingdom, I'm gonna have a feast and you're the main course after I wash you down! Blasting Star Hurricane Shoot!" A huge hurricane came out of her hands and killed the monster.

She ran back home and put the wand under her bed. "I'm not gonna tell anybody about this, no way."

Chapter 4 | Go Back