Chapter 8
The Knights

Ring ring! It was the doorbell. Lynn and Jessie raced to the door, but, as usual, Lynn won and opened the door. It was Terry. Lynn rolled her eyes and slammed the door. He walked in anyways. "What's your problem?"

"I don't want your B.O in what is now MY apartment."

"Girls." murmured Terry, walking into the living room where Jessie was watching 'Beavis and Butthead'.

What Lynn didn't notice was that Alicia was standing at the door saying, "Can you teach me your comeback there? Great!" Lynn and Alicia ran upstairs where Alicia took out her wand. "Where's yours?" asked Alicia.

"Oh. It's under my bed, hooked on a bar. Here it is." What Lynn didn't know was that Jessie and Terry were standing at the door listening to every word that they said.

Ring Ring! It was the telephone. Lynn ran up pick up her phone and said, "Hello. OK, sure, be there in thirty minutes. Bye."

"Who was it?" asked Alicia.

"It was Lily, she wants us to go ice skating with her."

"Oh goody, I love ice-skating. Ok, lets go!"

Lynn opened the door and went to Jessie's room. She told him that they were going ice-skating and to stay out of her room.

"Ok, Ciao."

"Bye!" Lynn grabbed her ice-skates and they headed towards Alicia's house.

Terry and Jessie jumped off the floor and ran to Lynn's room. Terry was looking under Lynn's bed while Jessie was tearing through Alicia's bag. "Look what I found." Terry was holding a blue and brass wand, in other words, Lynn's wand.

"Well, look what I've found." bragged Jessie, pulling out a gold and silver wand, in other words, Alicia's wand.

Terry looked hard at the wand as a blue light was flying from it and right into his forehead. Jessie also had a light fly to his forehead, except it was a gold light.

Blasty ran into the room with the other two talking dogs, Blaster and Blastoia. "It's Terry the Knight of Blasting Star and Jessie the Knight of Golden Star!"

In about ten minutes the lights had faded. Terry and Jessie regained concessions.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

There was a distant scream in the park. "Our wands are at our house! We have to go, Lily, ciao!"

The door opened and Jessie and Terry jumped out the window.

"Our wands!"

"Blasting Star Power TRANSFORM!"

"Golden Star Power TRANSFORM!"

Lynn went off the ground for a few seconds and landed, punching the floor. Blasting Star and Golden Star jumped up and ran in their short skirts and high cut tank tops. The girls ran downstairs.

The guys jumped back through the window. They grabbed the wands and yelled, "Blasting Star Knight Transform! Golden Star Knight Transform!"

A huge light went slowly over there head like a ring and when the ring passed their old running shoes they turned into boots. The same happened when the ring passed their heads, the ring flew up and around their neck and turned into a cape. Then they posed.

They ran down to where the screaming was coming from. When the guys got there Lynn and Alicia were being held high up in the air by an ugly creature.

Jessie grabbed his boomerang and Terry grabbed his sword. They threw them at the monster at the same time and it cut down the scouts. Lynn and Alicia landed on there feet.

"Let's combine our powers, scouts and knights, everyone agree?"

"Yeah lets go for it!" replied Golden Star.

"Fine by me!" replied Blasting Star Knight.

"Ditto!" replied Golden Star Knight.

"Ok, lets go! Blasting Star Dolphine!"

"Golden Star Fox!"

"Blasting Star Knight Sword!"

"Golden Star Knight Boomerang!"

"Attack!"

"Kill!"

"Slash!"

"Go!"

"TOGETHER!!!" yelled everyone, as a huge energy ball flew at the monster!

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! I failed you, my Queen!" the monster turned into wet dust.

Chapter 9 | Go Back