Chapter 9
Sailor Angle Fire Star and Knight

"Alicia, do you and Lynn wanna come over and practice our painting skills?"

"Sure! We'll be over in a few minutes."

When Lynn and Alicia reached Lily's house they rang the doorbell. Lily came running to the door and answered it. "Hi guys, bout time you got here. Come on in the kitchen, my canvas is already set up."

Lynn and Alicia put up their canvas, took out their paintbrushes and started to paint. Lily was painting a picture of a bunny on a fluffy pillow. Alicia was painting the Snow Castle and Lynn was painting a picture of the night Blasting Star had been destroyed. It showed her and that guy, whoever Blasting Star Knight was, dancing at a beautiful ball.

The three girls got tired of painting and decided to check out a new dancing studio. The only problem was Lynn and Alicia didn't have boyfriends, but Lily did. So Lynn and Alicia just thought 'Hey, I'll just take my brother'.

Lynn and Alicia ran home, got changed, and made their brothers get up and come with them. Alicia was at Lynn's door just as she and Jessie where leaving.

They all ran down to the dance studio and found Lily and John waiting. "Bout time you got here." Lily got mad whenever people were late.

They ran inside and started to run down a hallway when a lady yelled, "And where do you think you all are going? You have to sign up first." They all turned around and ran to the front desk. "First sign in by couple."

Lily and John wrote 'Lily Reno and John Travolta'. Lynn and Jessie wrote 'Lynn and Jessie Marris'.

"And Lynn, what is your last name?" asked the woman.

"Oh, we're brother and sister."

"I'm sorry, but you must be couple."

Alicia and Lynn looked at each other and traded places. 'Alicia Mistican and Jessie Marris' and 'Lynn Marris and Terry Mistican'.

"Would you all like private classes, classes with everyone else, of just the six of you in a class?"

"We'll take option three."

"Very well, straight down the hall and to the left."

They all ran down the hall and dashed in the classroom. "Hello, I'm Mina Aino, and I'll be your dance teacher." said a young blond with blue eyes and a red hair bow. "And this will be my dancing partner, Antonio. Girls come with me, Guys go with Antonio."

Mina led them in another classroom. "The first thing you will need to do is to wait for the men to make their move. They will put their hand on your shoulder and then reach out for your hand. Take his hand and put your arm on his shoulder."

Mina kept taking about what move to make and how to dance to the beat. Finally, Mina announced that they could dance like princesses. She told them to go hop in the showers.

The girls came back into the room where Mina was showered as well and was wearing a beautiful yellow dress, like she was a princess.

Next, Mina pressed a button beside her. It opened a secret compartment where three beautiful dresses laid, similar to the one she was wearing. "Take your pick." whispered Mina.

Alicia ran straight for the one that was gold, while Lily went for the red and Lynn went to the blue.

"While you guys were showering, Antonio and I were making the gym into a ballroom. That's why you must have partners to enter this program. Now go change."

Alicia, Lily, and Lynn all dashed into the bathrooms and fixed their gowns. They came into the main room. Mina was waiting for them. "Ok guy, we're ready for you."

The girls peeked around Mina as Jessie, Terry, and John came out in Tuxedos. "Let the dances began!" yelled Mina as she started to dance with Antonio.

Terry came up to Lynn and they started to dance. This felt so familiar to Lynn, as if she had danced with Terry before. She had never even gotten this close to Terry before. "What if he's Blasting Star Knight? What if he was my boyfriend back on the Polaris Court? Maybe? Maybe not? Ah, I don't know." Lynn thought to herself.

BOOM!

A huge monster dashed into the building. Lynn ran into the classroom with Alicia right behind her. Unfortunately, Terry and Jessie followed them. "Find your own hiding spot!" yelled Alicia as she slammed the door shut.

Lynn and Alicia pulled out their wands and yelled...
"Blasting Star Power Transform!"
"Golden Star Power Transform!"

Both girls transformed into scouts and ran out of the room. The monster was fighting another scout, though. She was in orange and looked a lot like Mina. Her knight was standing behind her. She yelled "Venus Beauty Shock!" and a power attacked the monster.

"Leave them alone, and you should, because I'm Sailor Blasting Star and... on behalf of my kingdom, I'm gonna have a feast and you're the main course! After I wash you down. Blasting Star Hurricane Shoot!"

He blocked the water.

"Golden Star Acid Shoot!"

He did the same.

"Venus Meteor Shower!"

Nothing happened.

The two knights came running in and stood by their princesses. Leave them alone shouted a new voice, "I'm Sailor Angle Fire Star! Leave my friends alone or be punished. Take your pick."

"Oh so scary."

"Should be! Angle Fire Flame!"
Angle Fire Star Knight Blue fire!"
"SHOOT!"
"BURN!"

The monster turned to dust.

"Yes, another scout! What is your name?" asked Alicia and Lynn at the same time.

"I'm Lily Reno, you?"

"Lily?"

"It's us, Lynn and Alicia."

"Kewl!"

"Do you know who your knight is?"

"Nope, you?"

"No clue."

"Ditto."

Then the girls remembered Sailor Venus. They turned around and she was standing by her knight.

Lynn walked up to her as the door busted open.

"Where's the monster?" asked the one in red.

"They killed it." replied Sailor Venus.

They all looked over and Lynn, Alicia, Lily, and the knights. "They grown so big."

"Yeah, they sure have."

The one with brown hair walked up to Lynn. "Member me?" she asked Lynn in a very perky voice.

"No."

"You don't remember me? Bet you do now..." she said as her scout clothing faded off and she turned in to Lissa aka Lita. The other girls did the same.

"I'm Sailor Mercury. Alicia, I was a close friend of your mother. She told me to give you this." She handed Alicia a data computer like her own.

"I'm Sailor Mars. Where is Sailor Death Star?"

"There is no Death Star in our group."

"Oh well, I'll just give it to her later."

"I'm Sailor Venus. Lily, I was very close to your mother. She gave me this as a hand me down to you." She did a front flip. When she landed she was holding a mirror that she then handed to Lily.

"I'm Sailor Jupiter. Lynn, I admired your mom more than anything. Here you are." she handed Lynn a sword. "It was your mother's before she was destroyed."

Chapter 10 | Go Back