Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters or the animes, only the ones I made up for this crossover. No need to sue me, like most fic writers, I'm poor as the next man (Eventhough you could probably find another way to punish me ^^;;;;;;) I may use a few other cameos dealing with other animes in this X-over too.

This is an X-over fic of the said three series.

DragonballZ starts from after the Buu, a year after Gokou flies off to train Ubuu. The animated movies, particularly, Movies; 3-13, are also in reference to this fic. (Eventhough I know there not canon.) SailorMoon takes off after 5 months the R series. Unfortunately I don't know too much about after R (Ugh, it sucks to be American …no…Wait… It's the censors who suck,) and Tenchi Muyo comes from after where the first year OVA left off after the Kagato incident, after the Ryuten incident in the manga, and after of the Tenchi Muyo OVA movie, Daughter of Darkness (Manastu no Eve). One more thing as well, for balance, the worlds between Dragonballz and the other two said animes are melded together to a certain extent. Things like hovercars and such do exist, but only rich people, villians and such own them. And anthromorphic humans also exist, but to a lesser, more rare extent. Whew, now that I got that out the way, on to the fic.
Let's hope this works ^^;;

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE RIDE!


~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Sailor Dragon Muyo:
Universe's Best Saga Episode 1:
The Con Man Cometh!
written By: Super Veggitto (super_veggitto@hotmail.com)



Dawn was just settling in. A girl, with long, waist length, raven black hair, wearing a loose white dogi top with matching red bottom half, sat kneeling in front of a special flame which burned peacefully the shrine. The girl sat and prayed silently to the sacred flame, asking for it's possible premonitions of what they had seen that very last night, and guidance on what may soon be in store in store for her and her friends. A few moments passed, and images came slowly streaming into her mind. One was of the large being they saw the past night. The picture of the being suddenly swirled about as another image came forth, one of the being suddenly expanding wildly and exploding into a great white light. She took alittle satisfaction into seeing the monster would soon be destroyed, but then another image formed into her head. In it, she could tell, all of the Scouts were transformed, battered and bruised, their uniforms showing great signs of wear and tear, and they were obviously losing. She also caught sight of something else, she just noticed now how vivid these images were, which might mean that this future might be close in coming. But in the image, they weren't alone. others were there along with them; people she was pretty sure that they did not know. She could tell they all held great power, but they looked no better. For a few of them, their clothes were little more than torn and ravaged rags, others, their clothing seemed to have stood up to the punishment they took, but the visible blood she could see on everyone's faces, Senshi and non-Senshi alike; streamed down and caked everyone's darkly lit face.

She just noticed something else now.

There was a darkness about them, like they were standing in a shadow or something. They were. It was the shadow of a large, towering monster, obviously the thing that they all were fighting. It was weird, but as scary and horrifying the shadowing creature looked, she didn't sense or feel any evil intent from it. But she did feel the imfathable power it radiated, even through the simple image. Power....

That possibly dwarfed the energy from the Ginozuishou; the Imperium Silver Crystal.

This scared her most of all. The crystal was almost unbeatable. It was always the last resort to all battles, for it was almost impossible to contain amount of energy dispersed from it. It's quite a feat that SailorMoon (or Princess Serenity better yet) used the crystal many a time and lived. The image suddenly started to dim and fade quickly out of existence in her mind as if her paid time was up. She opened her eyes, not knowing that they were closed in the first place. The look on her face obviously said she didn't like what she had just saw, and it also made her curious... Who were those other people? she wondered. She sat there deep in thought, trying to remember the faces she barely saw, which were now also fading quickly from her memory, much like when one has a dream and unwillingly forgets it in the morning. Only the most visible facts remained, and she couldn't forget the horrible amount of power she felt in the vision coming from that gigantic monster. But then she remembered something just as horrifying.

She had school today and was going to be late for class if kept sitting there staring at nothing. Sighing, Raye got up and prepared for school.

-------

"So, is it the Dark Kingdom, the Black Moon, or WHAT?!" Luna asked for the fourth time during that Friday morning. She wasn't with them last night when they went after the new possible youma that showed up that last night. And everytime so far during their morning run to school, her reply was either ‘Maybe,’ ‘I guess,’ or ‘whatever yeah yeah yeah,' which meant from the exhaustion she was showing at this moment, she was about halfway to school. Annoyed with Luna's constant questions, Usagi slowed her run to a fast walk as she collected her scrambled thoughts.

"It LOOKED like a monster, right?" Luna asked.

"Well, yeah," Usagi replied, still showing alittle fatigue.

"And it ATTACKED you?" The black cat persisted.

"Ummm, now that I think of it, it probably would have if that Satan guy hadn't showed up...though that was his house and all..."

"And speaking of which, who is this 'Satan' guy anyway?" But before the pigtailed blond could reply to that, a voice popped up from nowhere behind them;

"JUST QUITE ARUGUABLY THE GREATEST FIGHTER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!"

Both cat and teenager screamed and flailed for a couple Of seconds before their minds finally registered the voice.

"Makoto!" Usagi yelled, "Watch the decimals would ya?"

"Sorry," the Brunette responded rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly, "But it was pretty cool! We all got to see the 'World Champion' himself in action!" She continued, throwing out different sets of punches and kicks, Usagi having to duck most all of them covering her head.

"I see -someone's- had alot of sugar in there cereal this morning," The SailorScout leader mumbled. "So why are you getting to school late with us-- wait, I know, you overslept right?!"

The green scout slowly nodded twice, "I was kind of up all night after that visit of ours and all the excitement had me up all.." She yawned, "Night long.... It was so hyped up the we got to meet him that I couldn't sleep last night..."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you can catch up on your sleep in history class!" Usagi joked. Makoto smiled nervously. That was probably what she was going to end up ACTUALLY doing... except the class may well be math class instead...

"EXCUSE me," the black cat persisted, "But WHO is this 'MrSatan' person?!" Wait, haven't I heard that name before? She thought for a moment.

Deciding that maybe they should explain what happened on their little romp last night before their guardian cat finds a new Job as a scout killer....

That past Thursday, 10:42 p.m. Dead of night.


It's been a long time since the scouts saw or heard of any attacks that might've been related to the NegaVerse. Nothing but peace and quiet every since they destroyed the Doom Phantom and saw Chibi Usa off to her real time, things got boring... a robbery here...a crime there...Until of now of course.

Ami's computer, after a long 6 and 1/2 months picked up a strange disturbance of energy. The town was 3 cities off from where they were but wasn't a problem to reach with Sailor Teleport. Appearing a few buildings away from the scene Sailor Mercury was soon able to lock in on the being's coordinates, which was at a nearby grocery store. With a few leaps, the scouts stealthily made their way over onto a high building for a good view of the situation, unseen by anyone thanks to the darkness of the night.

"You would think the Dark Kingdom would get a new routine sometimes," Sailor Jupiter whispered.

Sailor Mars nodded twice with a grin on her face,"That's evil for you! Never changes from the script."

The two almost started laughing until Mercury shushed them down;

"I think I see something on the roof! Look!"

And like the blue scout said, something was slowly rising through the roof of the Supermarket with some things in hand, probably items from out of the store it was in.

The monster was round-like in shape, and it's pinkish color was visible even in the darkness. White pants were also visible on the being, along with small yellow shoes that showed that his shoe size did not match his upper body, which was wide and round, and he also had on large matching yellow gloves. The Sailor Soldiers could hear low rusty giggles coming from their adversary from afar as he soon laid down his materials and start to dig hungrily into it's contents.

"Weird..." Sailor Mercury mumbled aloud, "But I don't think I exactly remember a Monster from the Dark Kingdom or NegaMoon actually doing that...."

"Doing what?" The others of the Senshi inquired.

"Well," She answered, zooming in with her visor and typing furiously on her microcomputer, "He's ummm...eating!"

Uneasy silence. Mercury didn't seem to notice the awkward looks her friends were giving her.

"Soo....what's the big deal with that?" Sailor Mars asked.

"Well...Do you remember the last time you saw a NegaVerse lackey, a Cardian, or a Negamoon Droid actually eating 'human food'?"

The scouts thought about that for a moment, and found that the blue scout was right. They couldn't remember near anyone from the Dark Kingdom wanting anything but life energy, not food. And from Mercury's view, this thing was shoving alot of it into it's face.

"Maybe it's a new plan of theirs," Sailor Venus inquired.

"Yeah, eat all the world's food and leave us to world hunger," Jupiter joked. "Don't we have Usagi for that?" Mars teased.

"I HEARD THAT," Sailor Moon said, glaring at the red scout.

"But Anyway, let's go put a stop our out-of-town shoplifter, okay? ....I'm kinda tired...and I want to get back to bed..."

"Yeah...Let's send him back where he belongs!" The other scouts intoned together. With a large jump, all of the Sailor Soldiers leapt off the building and into the darkness.

"Mmmmmmmm....Yummy!!" The pink being laughed with his rusty voice as he took in another globby handful of 'Gene Genuine's Crunchy Peanut Butter'. This supermarket was one of the few places nearby that sold this brand in the bulk he liked... the 73oz. jars.

Sure, the way he was acquiring these goods at this time was probably wrong, but they were all out of the peanut butter and his sweettooth was in full gear tonight. They wouldn't miss a few jars...he made sure nobody saw his entry through the ceiling (The hole he made to get in was still dripping chocolate around the sides), and it wouldn't hurt anything just doing it this once...or twice... or however many times he's done it so far. Besides, MrSatan got things for free all the time, everywhere he went. Big deal about this.

He continued his munching on his prized possessions oblivious to the approach of the five sailor fuku clad girls until he heard the sudden clap of footsteps behind him. The chubby fat pink being turned and took a good look at the 5 Sailor Scouts now standing across from him on the roof, arms crossed and each standing in the same dramatic pose.

"Hellooo, Negatrash," Sailor Venus started.

"I guess the vacation's over?" Sailor Mercury sarcastically asked.

"Tsk, tsk, I guess there is no rest for evil," Sailor Jupiter joked darkly.

"But we'll be happy to send your chubby pink tail back where you came from!" Sailor Mars stated.

"Yeah, in a fat pile of moondust!" Sailor Moon finished.

"In the name of the Moon!"

"Mercury!"

"Venus!"

"Mars!"

"Jupiter!"

All five scouts then made a strange sync of arm movements and ended The patented cross-arm point;

"We shall punish you!!"

A long moment of utter silence filled the rooftop. Sometime during that silence, a gust of wind decided to whistle by as if to punctuate on the scene...... and then more silence. The Senshi, now lowering their hands, couldn't stop the sweatdrop that formed and slowly slid down each of their cheeks. And Buu continued to stare from the spot he sat at on the rooftop, peanut butter still globbed across his mitts.

"......Why are we still standing here like this?" Venus asked out to nobody in particular of the group.

".... The better question is 'why hasn't that pink blob done anything yet'?" Jupiter corrected.

"....This IS kinda weird," Mars said alittle nervously. Mercury could only nod in agreeance. Meanwhile Sailor Moon's feelings slowly turned from confusion to annoyance.....

"WELL?!" She shouted, "DO SOMETHING!!!"

A shallow voiced 'huh?' coupled with a few blinks came from the mistaken 'Youma', until he finally made some real movement, standing up and exerting a pinch of his power to melt and evaporate away the leftover peanut butter that was still globbed on his mitts. Then with a smile that stretched across his whole pink putty-like face, he clapped his hands together giggling like a kid watching a TV show.

This cause the scout's sweatdrops to grow larger as they stared on confused at the blobbly being before them.

"Heeheeheeheehee, SailorMoon!" The large being said when he finished his ovation, pointing to the leader of the female team. "And the SailorScouts!" he added pointing to the rest of the senshi. Little did they know Buu was a Sailor fan and had most all their games....

Each of the sweatdrops increased to the size of a fire hydrant as the scouts looked on. But abruptly enough, the commanding yells of the Supermarket Security from inside the store broke the uneasy scene. Buu, who was scared of being seen by any others and besmirching MrSatan's good name, quickly jumped into the night sky and took off south, the three large jars of peanut butter in tow. The scouts watched alittle reluctantly as their enemy took off into the night and snapped out of their second momentary trance.

"Come on Scouts, he's getting away!" Mars shouted, keeping a mental eye on path the majin disappeared off to. The others blinked abit profusely at the command for the scene still left a bitter taste in their mouths.

"Getting away?! He's gone!" The blue scout suddenly shouted, her visor once more over her eyes and typing furiously on her minicomputer.

"So he's gone back to the NegaVerse huh?" Jupiter asked. Her eyes widened slowly as she could now hear the approaching sound of the police sirens in the distance.

With a quick look into her transparent blue visor she replied,

"No, I still have a trace on his energy signal but it's 9 miles from here!" "Now THAT'S a long walk," Venus joked. Meanwhile the situation on the ground became worse as the cops were now arriving and like bees, swarming about the market and slowly flanking it from all sides.

"We better get goooiinnng...." SailorMoon sang out looking about at all the popularity they were now receiving from the 'boys in blue'.

"Let's follow that big marshmallow with Sailor Teleport!" Mars suddenly suggested, earning a small gasp and a tinge of annoyance from Sailor Moon for her 'out of the blue' and quite commanding suggestion.

"Yeah, we can't let it get away with those goods! Who knows what that thing could be planning!" The green dressed Senshi added.

Like making a sandwich, The Sailor of the Moon thought to herself. Which, when she thought about it, this would probably be the time where she would be raiding the fridge back at home for a latenight snack.

"Who's up there?!" one of the officers shouted through the hole in the ceiling, flashing a light up through the opening. The stirring they could hear from under them obviously told them there was quite a few officers down inside, which meant they were taking this quite seriously for a simple break-in at a grocery store.

"Let's make this FAST," Venus advised, and with a nod from all and no further delay, all five females joined hands and focused their mystical energy on the task before them, shutting out the constant yelling and threats of the of officers below. The words they shouted were all that truly mattered to them at this time.

"Mercury Star Power!!"

"Mars Star Power!!"

"Jupiter Star Power!!"

"Venus Star Power!!"

The officers of Tokyo city momentarily stopped their advancement and all eyes looked towards the ceiling in silence as the final shout was heard which would marshal and focus the summoned energy brought forth by the earlier cries of before,

"Moon ...Crystal ...Power!!"

A few of the policemen rushed to the roof franticly to finally see who was out there. The first thought was it might be a suicide jumper or such, but the shouts of earlier seem to finally negate that thought. Slamming open the door, 2 of the boys in blue were able to catch a glimpse of a shimmering multi-colored light, before it winked out of existence, leaving 5 erratic, webbed cracks in the cement of the floor of the roof as the only testament to the beings that were once there. That and the hole in the ceiling that was still dripping chocolate, that is.

Episode 1 : Part 2