Lighter than a feather, the chubby 'Majin' snuck back into the large mansion he shared with his afro-hairstyled best friend, (who was at the moment filling the house with his low rumbling snores) ,the jars of peanut butter swaying lightly in mid-air behind him, held there by his mystical energy. Placing the others in the cabinets for later, he kept one to munch from on his bed as he formed his pajamas onto him by use of his magic. It was a really fun night, he thought to himself. He was glad he went out like he thought. Meeting the SailorSoldiers, in person! What luck, since they never do personal appearances. He now entered his room, now suddenly being overwhelmed by the thought of sleep. Taking in a deep yawn, the sleepy majin leaped into the air to land on his bouncy mattress and fall into dreamland for the rest of the night. The next statement that came blared throughout the house, scaring the wits out of our sleepyheaded majin.

"HOLD IT, NEGATRASH!!!!"

Buu's bellyflop towards his bed came up short as he stopped in mid air, flailing franticly, and smashed into the floor with an echoing 'THUD'.

The World's most feared champion, Mister Satan, has been awakened. Hearing the sudden loud noise the 'world's champion' nearly jumped to the ceiling, but the height he gained from that brought him crashing to the floor in shock, and in pain. The pain came useful as to fully wake him to the other rapidly rising noises and new voices in his house. Other voices?

Burglars! In his lovely mansion!

Well I'll teach them!, he thought as he stood up and marched out his room towards the source of the noise.

"DON'T DO THAT!!!" The surprised Majin yelled at the five girls, flailing his arms with steam billowing out of his abnormally large pores in his head.

"You don't lose the Sailor Soldiers that easy, putty face!" Sailor Moon stated mockingly, pointing towards him imtimidatingly.

"Dammit...robbers have no respect for sleeping champions," Satan grumbled as he made his way towards the room which all the bickering was coming from. Slowly however, his mind clicked on as rational thought finally made way, a mental game of pro and con forming.

'What if there's more than one guy?'

'Hey, I'm MrSatan, the world's greatest champion! Bring them all on from where they may come!' The con side replied, throwing mental warm-up punches.

'And what if they're armed?'

'Ummm....Oh please!' the con side yelled, 'Bullets are nothing to me! I'll smack them away like flies!'

'.....Do you LOOK like a golden warrior? Face it Satan, U suck.'

'S-Shuttup! How can you put down your own mind?!'

'Hey, I want to LIVE if you'll excuse me.'

---

*Yawn* "Go away! Buu's tired..." the former evil being yelled from his side of the room at that moment. Satan smiled. Almost NOTHING could hurt Buu! I have nothing to fear! Satan thought as he finally made his way to Buu's room ready to smite the evildoers who dared defile his humble abode unwelcomed. The question; 'What if they decide to kill YOU instead' went unheard and unanswered.

"We're not letting you get away with the materials you stole!" Sailor Jupiter shot back, moving herself into a good position to summon her power for the Sparkling Wide Pressure.

"I'm going to sleep!" He shouted back, more steam pouring out and evaporating into the air. The scouts, noticing the increase in anger prepared for the upcoming battle, slipping into there own significant fighting stances. Buu grinned. He never thought he'd actually meet the Pretty Suited Sailor Soldiers of Justice, let alone fight them.

*BARK BARK!!!*

Two of the scouts, Mercury and Venus, instinctively turned to the new sound to see a small brown blur run past them and jump into the putty being's arms, who laughed happily.

"PUP-PPPYYYY!!" Buu shouted as he cradled the little dog in arms. Once more the SailorSenshi was at a lost while Sailor Moon blinked abit nervously at the dog. Just when they thought they had things figured out...

"I AM THE WORLD'S GREATEST CHAMPION, MR. SATAN!!!"

The 5 scouts winced and turned to see the speaker, a dark skinned man with a mustache, a large puffy afro, and dressed in a sky blue night robe and matching boxers with different facial expressions of MrSatan himself plastered across them. A combination of 'Huh?' and 'Ugh' fluttered across the female group.

And Satan blinked twice. He didn't expect girls, but taking a good long look at the five females, he finally recognize them as the:

"S-S-Sailor Scouts?" the fake world savior mumbled faintly, pointing at the aforementioned group.

"Umm, yeah," Sailor Moon said uneasily, then moving into an assortment of poses; "We are the Pretty Suited Sailor Soldiers of Justice, Sailor-Moon!!"

Buu clapped once more. He really liked hearing those speeches.

"Don't worry," Venus said suddenly, jumping infront of the World's Champion, "We'll protect you from this 'overgrown gumball' here!"

Meanwhile though she tried not to show it, she just couldn't help it. Sailor Jupiter was aghast. "The Decade’s greatest champion, here in the flesh! Now this is just too good to be true!"

"Jupiter, focus," Mars said through gritted teeth, not wanting to loose sight of the enemy in front of her, who she could sense, now possessed quite a large amount of power.

Satan laughed nervously at the green fuku-clad sailor, when a devious plan slowly unraveled in his head.

His 10th anniversary celebration was coming up in a couple of days. He still owed that weird 'Juuhachigou' woman a good 60 million. Not in dollars. Zenni. The highest form of currency there was, just above Gold. And during the past 10 years, that weird woman would show up for payment. He wasn't able to pay, she didn't kill him, but instead smacked him around abit, nothing serious, and then turn his whole mansion on the inside into ground zero, or if she was in a good mood, drag him out the house and make him pay for all the clothes and expenses he wants via chargecard. She was also one of the few people on earth that knew the hero was a big zero, but she never threatened to tell the world about it. At times he thought it would be better for her to go and tell, but then again with all this profit and fame coming from it, maybe not. No doubt she would show up at the celebration though, probably giving him the 'You know I can Kill You in A Flash' look throughout the whole party anytime they will make eye contact. It was weird though, but she never seemed to age anytime he saw her during the past decade. And he DID NOT want to worry about an eternal money-hungry threat over his head the rest of his life. But...

But....If he could get the SailorSenshi, the five SailorScouts of Justice to appear at his party....EVERYONE WOULD PAY TO SEE THEM! Hey, to top it off, his daughter's married to one of those 'Golden Warriors' The Great Saiyaman! Asking for Great Saiyaman to appear, no problem. But the SailorSenshi was much more exclusive to his fingertips. But just 'How' would he convince them? One thing he knew, he had to act now, and he had to act FAST. For the scene he was gazing upon did not look good...

Not good indeed. The scouts and their plump, pink enemy, by the looks on their faces, were about a minuscule few seconds away from a battle that would probably blow, along with himself; into cinders.

"Ready?!" The leader shouted, giving a quick glance at her team, who all nod their heads to her in response, and focus in one the opponent before them, flanking eachother side by side and cutting off any possible attempts of harm towards poofy-haired man behind them. Buu grinned a grin that was ear to ear and moved his pet to the side so he wouldn't get hurt and watch the fireworks. (Clearly he was underestimating the damage potential of him and his female opponents) and flexed his arms, laughing that same reminiscent laugh he bellowed so many years ago when he threatened the earth.

Knowing that this half-baked plan of his may not work, and knowing he would be lucky if it did, Satan leapt into action, flipping into a front tuck straight over the gapping mouths of the Sailor Senshi, with the cry of,

"AAAALLLRRRIIIGGHHHTT!!"

....Slamming his head into the roof of the room they were in, obviously overestimating his jump.

....And falling straight down on his ass in two bounces, holding his head and his lower anatomy, wincing at duet of pain he was now feeling.

Recovering quickly (to avoid further humiliation), he sprung to his feet and pointed his index towards Buu in an intimidating manner.

"I, World Champion Mr Satan, defeated you in the last tournament, 'The Tekeiichi Budokai'," he said, pausing for a much drama as he could muster;

"And...I can do it again." He finished, his voice low and intimidating.

The Sailor Soldiers were quite impressed.

A Buu blinked. It was quite obvious that he was confused by Satan's sudden interference.

Wasting no further time, Satan charged, took a deep breath, and cocked back his fist and cried;

"MR SATAN ULTRA SUPER MEGATON PUNCH!!!!"

Finishing his shout, The World Champion let loose a blurring straight punch, that same straight punch he used (Quite ineffectively too in consideration) against #18 a decade ago in the last Budokai. The punch landed square in the middle of Buu's face right between his two beady eyes. The punch hit hard, with all of Satan's momentum behind it, and the sound of it's contact made a very loud smash, which seemed to echo across the room and the mansion.

The silence was deafening as Buu idly stared at the fist that barely tickled his face. And the scouts stared on, blinking profusely.

Of course, Satan knew he couldn't hurt Buu no matter how hard he could try, but this was perfect. Once more, the 'World's Greatest Hero' has proved his might and bravery to all, particularly these five, the new up-and-coming heroines of this century. But no time to get lost in thought now though, if this was to work, he needed Buu to get the message.

Satan, looked his pink pudgy friend in the eye, and winked an eye twice, hoping the Majin he would get the hint.

Buu blinked himself, utterly confused.

Satan winked twice more with much more enthusiasm than the first.

The Sailor Senshi could almost SEE the question mark that started dangling over the pink being's head.

Nervousness was starting to come forth within Satan in he form of profuse sweating that was now starting to dampen his robe. The silence became even more disturbing as you could now hear a pin drop a mile from there, or the hysterical beating a certain person's heart. All of which was now boiling down to a point for the fake world's champion that before he could stop himself...

"......DAMMIT JUST FALLDOWN!!!!!"

Those words seem to have had a harder impact than the earlier punch as a shockwave suddenly erupted and Buu was flung through the wall behind him into the outside pool with an accompanying splash. Satan blinked, and the Scouts finally exhaled.

"...Amazing..." The Scout leader mumbled. A chorused 'Uh huh' was the reply from the four other scouts.

After a couple of blinks, Satan finally realized what was happening. His plan was actually coming to fruition. Now for the finishing touch, Running through the hole which made when he was 'knocked through' Satan bellowed a laugh.

"You will not feel my wrath today, but show up here again and you will experience my full power." Satan said, filled with false confidence. The fat pink majin, who was now floating 5 feet above the shimmering pool below, blowing steam out of the pores in his head, and glowing a bright pink color that contrasted with his skin color nicely, but gave him a menacing look as well. Glaring straight at MrSatan, (who flinched visibly at this, but only Mars noticed) the angered being growled out;

"I HATE YOU!!!"

Raging on, the scouts and the World's Champion covered their faces from the bright glow that was emanating from the angered being as it grew brighter in intensity. The glow seemed to climax show light that was a bright as a small star and suddenly, take off into the sky like a rocket on a spaceship, leaving a rapidly disappearing trail of light and a strong gust of powerful winds which Satan and the SailorSenshi had some time defending off. Finally the scene calmed, and the six beings finally relaxed as they looked up into the sky and saw only stars where the pink being had blasted off into. For the second time that night, the Sailor Soldiers exhaled, along with their afro-haired comrade.

"Amazing..." Sailor Jupiter breathed, obviously taken in by this, along with the other four. This just made the World Champion smile wider.

"So, you know that thing?" Mars asked as she approached the man, who became startled but recovered himself quickly.

"Yes, we fought in the last World Tournament about one year ago." He replied, with a touch of cockiness.

"Yeah, we all saw it remember?" Jupiter said. "Both of them were in the Finals of the Tekeiichi Budokai?" Everyone remembered that weird fighting tournament they saw last Summer. (read "Summertime" for the details)

----

"Well," Sailor Mercury said suddenly, now tapping away on her small computer, "It's seems to have retreated to wherever it came from, my computer's sensors have lost track of him."

"Well, that's good," SailorMoon sighed, "Let's go home. I'M TIRED!" The nodded and prepared themselves to follow their leaders jump into the night sky.

"Hey! W-Wait!" MrSatan suddenly yelled with a hand outstretched, stopping their departure, "If you need to know, that being may show up and try to ruin my anniversary celebration. You are invited to come, though I'm sure I can handle him again if he dare show his face again."

Four of the Sailor Soldiers turned their heads around to acknowledge him with a nod, and leaped into the darkness. Jupiter, on the otherhand, after staring on for a few seconds, gave a big thumbs up and a cool wink, and leapt into the air after her friends. It took quite abit of willpower though, for her not to ask for an autograph.

Silence reigned on afterwards, Satan staring into the direction which the Sailors had disappeared off to. Why does everyone have superpowers except me? He wondered as he mopped off into the house via the hole that was still in the wall from earlier. Puppy had soon made his way through the hole Satan was entering, staring up into the night sky as if waiting for something to drop out of it. Satan meanwhile rubbed his head furtherly messing up his hair and randomly mumbling things as he stood in Buu's room waiting for him to return so he could get him to fix the wall with his magic. Soon, five minutes passed. The scouts since long gone. Satan was getting worried. Not that Buu might be in danger; that'll be the day; but why hasn't he come back yet? He thought on for a few moments. Maybe he went alittle too far, including him in this crazy half-baked scheme. Or maybe he got lost or something. Buu, despite his outer appearance, is really a young child a heart. And in speech for that matter. Puppy's sudden barking caught his attention, and he turned to see what it was about.

"Hee, hee, hee! We fooled them!"

Satan was quite happy to see Buu holding his pet dog in his hands, both of who looked quite happy. "Good job Buu!" Satan said as he walked over to congratulate his chubby friend, with all the things he was thinking of earlier forgotten. "Thanks to you, this year's celebration will be the best, everyone (as if they DIDN'T know) will know the name of Mr Satan!"

Both soon laughed a hearty mischevious laughter, that echoed through the nearby streets, annoying and waking up most everyone in the radius. Both soon found out, that no matter how many times you saved the earth, you should NEVER interrupt someone's sleep. As the boots, vegetables, wooden legs, and other junk being hurled taught them both this valuable lesson.

----------

Half a mile away, five differently colored blurs made a silent landing on a high up rooftop over Satan City...

"Whew, what a night," Sailor Moon commented as she idly placed her hand over her forehead moving a couple of errant locks of hair out the way.

"I'll say!" Jupiter said enthusiastically. "MrSatan, in the flesh!"

Sailor Venus blinked for a moment in thought, then asked, "....Why is his name, 'Satan'?" Deathly silence took it's place for a moment as the sweatdrops ran across the other scout's faces.

"Err...maybe it's ...just bad pun or something..." Jupiter said, smiling nervously.

"...Anyhow," Mars intervened, "something....just didn't seem right about this whole thing...."

"So, does this mean we have a new enemy, or what?" SailorMoon asked aloud.

"Well if we do, then we've lucked out if it's just one little monster," Jupiter answered.

"...Don't be too sure of that," Mercury suddenly said, staring at her computer, her visor still activated. All four turned to her blinking.

"Well why's that?" Jupiter asked. Mercury simply deactivated her visor and put her computer screen in there faces; "This!"

Much of what usually happens on Mercury's little computer, they would not understand, but this was pretty easy to understand. There was a tall pink bar and a line chart pictured on the screen. But still, with not much more than that, the point has not been made just yet...

"...So what's up Mercury?" SailorVenus asked, "There's more to this chart thing isn't there?" Mercury nodded. "This is the energy rating of that ...'being' we met today. She pressed a button. "And this is our energy rating."

This earned collective gasp from the rest and a whistle from Jupiter. The beings energy levels dwarfed there own, like a tree dwarfs a simple branch. In fact, to Sailor Mars' only recall, only Neo Queen Serenity had such an high amount of energy.

"And this is 'MrSatan's energy," She finished, pointing to yet another line bar on the graph. That line bar was skinnier than the tip of a fingernail. It was barely visible on the chart. All four understood what this symbolized except of course...

"....So ....what does this mean?" SailorMoon asked, blinking at the monitor. Mars glared at their simple-minded leader.

"This means dummy, that there should've been NO WAY that guy could beat that monster!"

"But he DID!" SailorMoon insisted, "You saw him as well as I did, with your own two eyes," She finished, with a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

"Well, you know what they say," SailorVenus suddenly said, waving her finger;

" 'Not everything is as sees the eye!' "

"....That's 'meets the eye', Venus..." Moon and Mars said in sync.

Venus sweatdropped. "Err, anyway, shouldn't we be getting home? Most all of us did sneak out the house to get here right?" All nodded except for Jupiter since she lives alone. "Well let's get going!" She finished, trying to get this over with before they decided to bring up once again how bad she was with phrases.

"Right Venus! Sailor Teleport time!" SailorMoon called out. Everyone gathered around on command and join hands.

"Oh yeah, Venus, next time you decide to try to quote someone, DON'T." Sailor Mars said, snickering, which turned into a giggle as she saw Venus' face light up with rage.

------

"Hmmm, strange night I'd say, even for dealing with youmas," Luna stated, filtering out all the useless information they told her in their recap.

"Yes, I agree, last night's travel just did not quite add up."

The two scouts and the cat nodded to the answer. Then jumped 30 feet straight into the air, and landed with a hard, loud, THUD. All turned around to look at Amy, who was eyeing the three, blinking curiously. They noticed her mini computer was also in hand.

"Ami, don't sneak up on us like that!" Makoto yelled, rubbing her aching lower anatomy. Ami giggled out a small apology while they picked themselves up from off the ground.

"Another of the Senshi overslept too I see," Usagi said with a shadow of a doubt. Ami nodded. "Last night really drained me, but then I stayed up and worked on this program to see if there were any bugs in it, but the ratings you saw last night were correct."

"Ah, I see," Usagi said, then;

"Ummm...what ratings?" Ami sweatdropped and Makoto just blinked at Usagi.

"The ones I showed you last night, remember?!" Ami said, trying to refresh her friend's memory. Usagi now that she thought of it, did recall something about a graph from last night, but forgot most all but the essential points during her hazy slumber.

"Oh yeah," Usagi lied, hoping that she would catch on or that the memory would resurface later, "I remember..."

"Hey!" Makoto suddenly said, "We're almost there!" She said, pointing at Juuban in the distance. The watch on her extended arm though caught her attention for a moment. She read the time and she and the others gawked. It read 9:58. School started about an hour ago.

The three Juuban Junior High students were officially lunchmeat today. Speaking of which, Usagi didn't have a THING for breakfast today, and she was dying from starvation. Luna blinked and almost got trampled over as the three took off in a haze of dust and high-pitched screaming.

She made a note to herself as she peeled herself off the ground though, to question them about this 'MrSatan' person later.

"...If this man is who I THINK he is...."

And one the other side of town, the same thing was happening to a white cat and a blond haired Junior High Student as she approached her destination, Shibakouen Junior High.

Accept this certain cat, DID get trampled over by his blond, nutcase friend.


End of Episode 1


~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Author's Ramblings: ....Whew....that chapter came out ALOT longer then it was intended to be when I first wrote it. This fanfic idea just popped into my head one day and bugged me to DEATH. So I thought, why not?^^ I'm sure mine may be no worse than you've read on the net,(or atleast I HOPE ^^;;) but hopefully, it will be quite entertaining. Oh yeah, and like most fics, the facts won't be 100% straight and there maybe alittle improvising on some facts. Hopefully it won't make the story any less entertaining. Oh yeah, and if the names suddenly change spellings, blame it on my spellchecker. ^^;;

I really love crossover fanfics!! I find them to be pretty cool, and give a different taste to your favorite heroes. As you can see, mine are DragonballZ, Tenchi Muyo, and SailorMoon, Particularly the manga version, though the anime one is ok, but they are all so TALKY, not to mention the anime seems to be dumbed down and sweetened up from the manga version (What th-- Katzi dies??!) Oh, and sorry The Tenchi gang wasn't in this chapter, but I gotta stick to the plot so don't worry. ^^

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Next in Sailor Dragon Muyo: The day has come! The SailorSenshi leave for Satan's big party, unknown to his plan; to be used as entertainment in the final part of Satan's plan! Also, the Great Saiyaman team make an appearance once more after a long ten years; Gohan as Great Saiyaman1, Videl as Great Saiyaman2, and.... who's that kid on flying with them? Great Saiyaman 3?! Also, something weird happens between Goten and Ryoko during the show, and Buu gets -alittle- more than he bargained for with the female Senshi!

Episode 2 : Part 1