Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters or the animes, only the ones I made up for this crossover. No need to sue me, like most fic writers, I'm poor as the next man (Eventhough you could probably find another way to punish me ^^;;;;;;) I may use a few other cameos dealing with other animes in thisX-over too.
This is an X-over fic of the said three series. DragonballZ starts from after the Buu, a year after Gokou flies off to train Ubuu. The animated movies are also in reference to this fic. (Eventhough I know there not canon.) SailorMoon takes off after 5 months the R series. Unfortunately I don't know too much about after R (Ugh, it sucks to be American ...no...Wait... It's the censors who suck) and Tenchi Muyo comes from after where the first year OVA left off after the Kagato incident, after the Ryuten incident in the manga, and after of the Tenchi Muyo OVA movie, Daughter of Darkness (Manatsu no Eve). Whew, now that I got that out the way, on to the fic. Let's hope this works ^^;;
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE RIDE!

Sailor Dragon Muyo:
Universe's Best Saga Episode 2
Party Time!
writer: Super Veggitto (super_veggitto@hotmail.com)

It was early in the morning over Okayama, Japan. The sun was now minutes from shining its' warmth over all of the 'Land of the Rising Sun.' Few people were awake at this time this such country. And she was one of them.

She was in the kitchen cleaning a bento. The sun now was just peeking over the horizon, and at this moment, she was the only one awake in the entire Masaki household, save one other. Does Yosho EVER sleep? She thought to herself as, with alittle exertion of her power, dried the bento in less than a second, actually making a couple of singe marks within it. She sighed as her cattail swayed about and twitched behind her as she floated over to the chopping board and butcher knife she pulled out earlier. Beside the board sat assorted vegetables, meats... and even MORE knives and cookware. some reason, she had an inner love for weapons and such. She looked about the materials wondering what she would try to make first for her man, Tenchi. They were going out today.

All of them.

Needless to say, she wished it was just the two of them. Ah well, it wouldn't make the day any less fun. 'An Anniversary Celebration for the Earth's Savior' the T.V. said a few days ago during a commercial break in the middle of the show they were watching. Accurately the show Mihoshi and Sasami were currently watching. Both hadn't missed an episode of 'Pokemon' yet. The commercial said the anniversary was for a man named Mr Satan. After wondering if anybody else on the planet felt the irony of paying homage to a man named directly after the devil himself, she continued her thoughts. The advertisement said 'Food, Games, Rides, Fun, Entertainment, and a chance to meet the Earth's upcoming heroes, or heroines you could say, the SailorSenshi , a visit from the Great Saiyaman team of Satan City, and then even The 'World Savior' himself, Mr Satan. She didn't like any of those options to certain different degrees. Meeting those SailorScouts might not be too bad, except for the fact that they're all female. She had five to one odds that somehow they'd get some stupid crush on him. Asahi almost did it before their trip into outer space sometime back. And Mayuka weird enough, was just a 'false alarm'. She was actually being used to try to lure Tenchi into a demonic trap.

Whew.

But anyway, what could that guy or any of those others have done that was so big anyway? Hell, they should be honoring Tenchi. He, on the otherhand, saved their whole galaxy.

.....Along with a certain aqua haired goddess...but that's beside the point...

Ah well, it was all in good fun she thought as she cut into some lettuce along with the cutting board under it, and even some of the counter. Yes, she could feel it. She couldn't wait. Today was going to be-

"BOO!!!"

"ACK!!!!!"

Speak of the devil....devil....Satan....ugh....well anyway.....

"Hello Sasami," Ryoko chirped, wiping the nervous sweatdrop from the side of her cheek and getting a grip on her nerves. The little girl giggled in response and took a look over at all the foods and dishes.

"Ohh, you need any help Ryoko?" She asked. But before the demoness could reply;

"Of course she does dear sister, but NOT in the way your thinking..."

Enter Princess Ayeka Jurai.

"And the great Juraian bear awakes from her long hibernation," Ryoko countered, as the older princess stumbled in, making badly imitated bear growls to fit her insult. Sasami stifled a giggle.

Ignoring Ryoko's tasteless joke with a roll of her eyes and a 'hmph', she then looked over at all the foods and such laid about on the counter, and then a quick glance spotted the large knife in the space pirate's right hand, and put two and two together;

"...I don't think people eat POISON on this planet as a type of cuisine, demon girl..."

That statement hit a mark with the space pirate, "Well how about I use YOU for a test subject, huh?" She said, holding the butcher knife in a defensive position, and with it, tendrils of electrical energy sparkled about her being. Ayeka smirked evily at her nemesis as she summoned her personal energy logs from out of the thin air, each flanking herself from all sides. An unseen wind swirled through the kitchen between the two fighters...

And a frightened, but more or less mad, Sasami.

Immediately dropping there scowls along with their powers both broke into nervous laughter smokescreening their earlier shows of anger into a friendly little farce. The little one sighed in relief and smiled at the two and busied herself by the faucet washing her hands.

"Y'know, I bet you two were planning on making something for Tenchi, right?"

On the bullseye, both give a nod accompanied with a low-voiced 'Uh huh' as an answer. Turning her head to them with a bright smile, "I'll be happy to give you some help!" she said, giving a cute wink and a chuckle to finish the sentence. Both of the two women returned the smile with a small nod and made their way over to the sink to wash their hands.

"Ohh yeah, Washu told me to tell you guys that Minagi was making a visit too today!" Sasami explained, oblivious to the two rivals making mischievous faces at eachother behind her back at eachother.

----------

Meanwhile later in Tokyo around the 10 o'clock hour...

"Usagi, shouldn't you be getting up NOW?" the black cat inquired to the 'moon princess.'

Moaning and shoving her head further under her pillow she retorted, "Usagi no get up early on a Saturday..." Luna sighed. She was obviously still half sleep. This had been going on for the past thirty minutes now. Though at this point the feline guardian would like nothing more than to let the blond sleep in, it was Saturday after all; but they, the SailorSenshi of protection and justice, had somewhere to be soon. And the longer she lays there in bed, the longer it would take to get her up.

"Usagi, the SailorSoldiers have an important mission today!" The cat yelled back, sticking her head under the pillow with the half asleep scout leader. With a loud grumble Usagi rose up from the bed, flipped herself over, and plopped back down, now laying stomach up on the comfy bed. Luna, who had been unfortunately deposited harshly onto the floor, picked herself up and recomposed herself, grumbling about her aching jaw.

'Cats always land on there feet' She quoted to herself, 'Unless they know a girl named Usagi...then they land on their heads...'

".....Yaaaahooo...." the girl in question suddenly said, "my life seems to be returning to 'normal'." Of course, 'normal' meaning defending the Earth and fighting the forces of evil once more. Finally sitting up, weary eyed, she sighed. They didn't show this part in the Superhero mangas...

Glancing at her alarm clock she also noted that she missed 'Pokemon'. That cute little Pikachu was taking Japan by storm, let alone probably the world, hypnotising people with their imfathable kawaiiness.

Usagi sighed. Enough daydreaming. Time to ..... (WAH!!) ... get up and out of the (warm, comfortable, cozzy) bed. As she got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom to wash up, many thoughts passed her mind's eye.

'Maybe this won't be too bad, I'm sure Mamorou can come too... hmm... where was it we were going? OH YEAH! That big party thing was today! Well Tuxedo Mask is always with the Sailor S-AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I almost forgot!!! Mamo said he wanted to take me out today!! AGH!! This sucks... maybe the others can cover for me this time or something or maybe something will work itself out...'

"Hey! Pippi Longstockings! OTHER people in this world need to use the bathroom too you know!"

Usagi blinked a few times surprised then... "Shaddap Shingo before I come out there and make Patte` out of ya!!"

Once more, Usagi and her little brother Shingo were locked in another battle, age-old enemies meeting once more on this time a verbal battlefield. It was now his move;

"Well if my 'sacrifice' will remove the MUMMY from her TOMB, it'll be worth it!" he replied in a slightly dramatic, poetic, yet obviously mocking tone of voice. 'I'm sure that'll get her out of the bathroom' he thought to himself.

"Wish granted, you little FUNGUS!" She shouted, much like he was expecting, but the drenching wet bathcloth that smacked him dead center in the face, wasn't. A victorious Usagi marched triumphantly towards her room to finish getting ready for the big day, leaving a quite steamed and irritated Shingo to claim the restroom he'd so long desired.

She may have won another battle, but the eternal war of 'Brother And Sister' continues.

----------

So far, it was a pretty good morning for Tenchi. Any of the potential fights that morning between Ayeka and Ryoko were successfully broken up by Sasami and Mihoshi. It was pretty surprising though that they actually listened to them, but he thought to himself that it was probably best not to dispute it and just enjoy this rare peacefull morning. And pray nothing happens out of the ordinary for this one small, insignificant day. Soon after all the morning routines were followed; Tenchi, Ayeka, Ryoko, Mihoshi, Sasami, Nobiyuki, Washu, and little Ryo-Ohki, all gathered in the parking lot in which Nobiyuki's vehicle sat, a family van, ready for today's destination.

It was a very sunny day, so it wasn't too much a surprise that everyone seemed to be dressed quite light. Tenchi was dressed in a white button-up short sleeve shirt, which went nicely with his black suit pants and black shoes. Ryoko wore one of her spring dresses, which also went quite well for fighting in, because of their loose fit. Ayeka one the otherhand wasn't dressed as fancy as she usually dresses, wearing fitting white pants with plain dark purple shoes and a matching dark purple short sleeve shirt. Ryoko seeing this and feeling somehow outclassed, flashed and reappeared wearing a red tank top, loose off-white jeans and a pair of what looked to be fashionable, offwhite, low top boots. Ayeka wasn't too sure what Ryoko was then glaring at her for after, but was all too happy to return the look. Washu wore her usual short pants, black shoes and a matching dark green shirt. Mihoshi wore her usual pink tank top and light brown pants and usual off purple low top shoes. Sasami like most the others, was dressed light as well, wearing a light aqua colored dress with nice tanned light brown sandals topped off with a matching pink sunhat with red ribbon. Nobiyuki also wore his usual garbs; the offgold short sleeved shirt with browm slacks. And Ryo-Ohki, with her fur washed and brushed, wore a pretty red bowtie around her neck.

"Ok, let's get going! This is going to be quite a long ride up to Satan City from here so it's best we start moving so we can get there as soon as possible!" Nobiyuki said to the group while he reached into his pocket for the keys to the car.

"Tenchi, isn't Granpa coming too?" Sasami asked.

Tenchi shook his head. "He said he'd babysit Mayuka for us today and he'd be ok..." He then grinned alittle nervously, "and if I bring him back some nice souvenirs he said he wouldn't beat on me as much next time we spar!" Both chuckled abit at that while Nobiyuki finally fished out his keys and proceeded to opening the door on his side of the van,

To find he didn't have anything to put the key in.

Nobiyuki blinked, then blinked again, and scratched his head. Frankly his brain was having abit of a problem trying to register a 'close to a ton' van suddenly disappear like it was never there, eventhough he was quite sure SOMETHING was sitting in that parking lot spot a MOMENT ago. Nobiyuki, now looking flushed now and blinking profusely, turned to the crowd and asked surprisingly calm;

"...Anyone see where my car went?"

Everyone blinked and blinked again quite stupidly and answered by shrugging there shoulders and shaking there heads, followed by some casual gibbering among themselves afterwards...

"It was there a few minutes ago..."

"Maybe it was thieves..."

"The best to take something that big that fast..."

"Hey, where's Washu?!"

That got heads turning about the place looking for the 4 foot mad scientist. Only the loud whistle she made with her two fingers helped them find her, and were quite surprised that they didn't see her before standing in the middle of the spot in which the van had disappeared, making there minds reel since they were sure they would've seen her standing there earlier...

"I was thinking, why don't we go out today in style?" She asked with a bright smile on her face. Mostly, near ANYTHING Washu did was quite scary to them, and made them all, except Mihoshi and Sasami; blue in the face as usual.

Washu simply snickered to herself alittle but was stopped when Nobiyuki came up to Washu sobbing at her knees.

"Do you know where my CAR went Miss Waaashuuuuu?!"

Washu gave an 'ack' and flailed, "Chill out! Your car is just fine!! Now let me go!" Nobiyuki hmmed relieved and backed off only to let Ryoko be the next in line to approach her.

"So what did you do it?!"

"I took it away of course."

Ryoko groaned and took a nice breath, approaching the 'little girl';

"Excuse me, 'Miss Mad Scientist', BUT--"

"'HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO GET TO THE DAMN PLACE?!!! ...right?"

Ryoko was blown back on her postereur shaking as Washu had beat her to her own outburst. Ryoko waved a little white flag, "Ok I give..."

"Thank you. Now anyway, I was thinking, why don't we go in style today? I was thinking we could go in this..."

She pressed a button on her trans-dimensional laptop that nobody noticed she already had out before, and a trans-dimensional flash took place. Out of the light a large spaceship hovered overhead, shiny, and gleaming silver in the sunlight. It was sleek from front to end and looked like a larger than life size futuristic bullet, or a teardrop, at least as big as the house. A barely audible humming sound emanated from the ship as it hovered overhead easily and effortlessly.

"Cool..." Mihoshi and Sasami mouthed in sync.

"But then I remembered we were on Earth." The ship disappeared in the same manner as it appeared. Mihoshi 'aww'ed. "So I'm thinking this should be more ...ahem... 'Down to Earth'."

She once more pressed a button, this time the flash was just behind her, and much smaller. Everyone shielded their eyes from the sight this time, the light being so close to them. Once the light died down the red gleam of shining metal caught everyone's eyes and once more they were caught speechless. This time, a cherry red, SuperStock Dodge with the top down sat in front of everyone's sights. It looked just like it just came of the assembly, the shining engine exhaust sitting on the front hood yearning to be reved up. The sparkling black stick-shift ready and waiting to be used. And the sparkling rims, that looked made this car look as if it was much too good to be driving to a simple outing. Many car buffs would be satisfied at simply staring this piece of splendid artwork all day long. But Washu didn't bring it here just to stare at, which her audience seemed quite comtempt at doing this moment. The only difference this car was from the others on Earth was the enhancements she added into this vehicle, one of them being high-tech super powered, Only-Made-By-Washu Hyper Plutonium Engine and addable-or-subtractable seats for extra riders.

"Well, what do you think?" Washu asked cheerfully. A brief moment more of silence passed through until Mihoshi and Sasami cheered simultanously. "Wow! What a nice car!!" Tenchi laughed on, with a nervous sweatdrop sliding down his face and looked over at his dad, who was staring off at the car like he'd been hypnotized.

"...Th...that is... a nice car there... Ms Washu..." He finally stammered out, teary eyed. Never would he had thought he would be near such a masterpiece, that is without shelling out some major bucks that he doesn't have, or selling his son into slavery. Still, in the back of his head he hoped that his old van was okay... His train of thought was broke off as the redhead scientist made a quick twirl around, the end result was Washu in her adult form, wearing a pair of dark shades over her eyes and an evil grin.

"Well? This thing isn't just sitting around to be gawked at!" And with that, vaulted over into the driver's side and started the engine. Engine roared as she reved up a couple of times, then purred softly as a cat afterwards. "I call the front!" Sasami shouted with Ryo-Ohki now atop her head and jumped into the front seat looking about the high tech computer and sound system Washu installed into the dashboard. Nobiyuki walked over and checked over the out the front dashboard as well and was in awe. "Climb in Nobiyuki, room for one more!" Washu said. Sasami nodded and Nobkuyi climbed into the front seat spot as well.

"Well I guess we might as well get in huh?" Tenchi said to the remaining four girls. Mihoshi nodded while Ryoko and Ayeka had to stop making annoying faces at eachother in order to do the same. Tenchi sweatdropped and headed for the backdoor and got in, scooting over still staring at the car's exterior, followed by would-be Mihoshi, but Ayeka was able to slip past her just fast enough to take her seat beside her prince. Ryoko not to let Ayeka get the advantage, materialized on Tenchi's otherside, glomped onto him, while Mihoshi all the same took her seat beside Ayeka and shut the door tight.

Tenchi decided today to take it all in stride for now since they weren't acting as bad as they usually would, besides it's not like he had a place to run anyway, and furthermore, it's been such a nice day and all, no use ruining that by nagging at them. Today was going to be day of fun, and rules usually don't apply in that area.

"Ohh, Miss Washu, where's Minagi?" Sasami asked.

"Ohh don't worry, she said she'd meet up with us at the party!" She answered with a smile.

"And now the seatbelts," Washu hummed pressing yet another button. Comfy and resistant belts formed around everyone's waist.

Miss Washu's grin bacame even more maniacal then ever as she once more reved up the powerful engine, and turned on the sound system. Rob Zombie 'Dragula' blasted in their ears.

"Ok then, WE'RE OUT OF HERE!" She yelled as they backed out the lot, mashed down on the pedal, and took off down the road with the sound of a thundering engine, screeching tires, and shouts of terror and excitement whistling through the winds.

-------

Meanwhile in Tokyo, the Sailor Senshi, in the civilian clothes, and their two Guardian cats, all sat at the their usual spot at the shrine on Cherry Hill, waiting.

"Usagi... why didn't you just tell Mamo when you talked to him?!" Rei spoke, with slight aggravation. Usagi really didn't want to break off her date with Mamorou today so she called him and the others and told him to come to her house to talk on it; then remembered that her father was home, and called him back and told him to meet heart the shrine instead.

"Well I was thinking we could work something out maybe..." she got alittle quieter and started to twiddle her thumbs and mouthed in a barely audible voice, "...Something ...that would let us still be able to go out on our date..."

"USAGI! How selfish can you possibly be?!" Luna piped in. "Really, I thought you had grown out of this..."

"I know ok?! It's just that... I rarely get time to actually spend with Mamo and all... just foolish hope mostly..." She trailed off with a sigh. As she listened to herself she admitted. It was selfish. She sighed and mentally prepared herself for today's adventure.

"Alright I'm--"

"I say go for your date girlfriend!" Makoto piped, standing up from her spot beside the shrine and cutting off Usagi's sentence, "We'll kick that pink spongy mess into a pile of mush for ya!"

A spot of hope crept into the pigtail blonde's eye as she blinked, but shook her head in decline, "...Thanks Makoto...but that's ok... I'm going with you guys. I have a duty to uphold..."

"Oh Usagi," Minako said waving a finger, "I think we can handle one simple mission like this on our own! It's just one simple youma, right Rei?"

Nobody had truly noticed until now how the Shinto Priestess was staring at the ground as she sat from the same spot as the others were on the shrine, eyes wavering with ...worry? Maybe even confusion. She barely made any true movement, like she was almost dead or something. Her hands shuddered from moment to moment as they were clasped tightly on the post of the shrine she was sitting on, digging her nails into the wood. Unknown to them, how deeply she was lost in thought.

She had to think of a way, a way to stop whatever that was she saw in her premonitions. It was so powerful... but there had to be a way to defeat it. They'd been through too much to be stopped by this. But... it's power... imfathable.

No, all things have a weakness. Be it big or small. We WILL find a way to defeat it. We WILL. We HAVE TO...

We have NO CHOICE.

No CHOICE.

No--

"BOOOO!!!"

Rei's shriek could be heard across the whole shrine, if not beyond.

The giggling of three out of four of her spookers giggled afterwards, Usagi not being one of them, for she was too busy rubbing her nose where the Priestess had smashed her open palm on her in reflex to their joke.

"An' what whas' that 'phor?" Usagi mumbled out through her glaring, with tears streaming down her face.

"Well you shouldn't have stuck your face so far out like that!" Rei answered, "You were just asking for that I'd say."

"I waaaaasssss juuusssttt playyyyiinnnggg!!" Usagi whined as her bawling turned up a notch, streams of Niagra now wetting the ground of the shrine. Luna sighed.

"...Some things never change."

She then to a look at her white coated feline partner, who should've listening to what was going on, but was instead snoring soundly close by her, and groaned. Even more proof of the said point. Reaching back with one paw, claws extended, Luna yelled out at him,

"WAKE UP LAZY BONES!!"

And promptly imbedded the said paw into his lower anatomy. Artemis shrieked a moment later as her paw connected with it's target, making him involuntarily leap off the shrine perch. The sudden stop that came from his fall caught him by surprise giving him quite a startling shock when his chin met the unyielding concrete. Luna couldn't hold back the bubbling laughter that was threatening to burst from her lungs any longer, and bellowed out chuckling at groaning white cat. The other five scouts on the otherhand were able to hold the laughter in by pinching their noses and biting their lower lips.

"...Did I ever tell you how much I hate you sometimes?" Artemis said after finally peeling his jaw from the ground and gathering his bearings.

Luna hmphed. "Well try to stay AWAKE during a meeting for once!" The black cat replied mockingly waggling her tail at him in a high and mighty fashion. Artemis finally gave in to his anger and jumped back on the shrine after his partner, but Luna jumped off the perch laughing again as he just made it up where she was once at, but jumped back down and took off after her as she took off towards the decending steps of the Cherry Hill Shrine. Both disappeared down those steps, with Luna's laughing and Artemis' frantic name calling still easily heard. 5 five girls still sitting on the shrine sighed shaking their heads.

Ami surprisingly spoke out the words they were all thinking.

"Those two are inseparable." The others couldn't help but agree.

Minako blinked though as she noticed an emerging shadow coming up the shrine steps. It took her less than a moment though to realize who it was.

" And the 'cop de vuce has arrived!" Minako said pointing over to the steps. All five of them, even Minako, had to take a moment to think about that statement. It should've been 'Coup de grace ... but on the otherhand... ahh, heck with it. Her sentence was just plain confusing all together.

Meanwhile Usagi as already up and rushing over to her love as Mamorou finished ascending the steps and came into full view of everyone's sights. Mamorou was glad that he was cleared a few feet from the steps as Usagi slammed into him and pushed him back atleast a foot.

"Helllooo Maaammmooo!!" Usagi singed in his ear as she snuggled into his shoulder. Mamorou just chuckled at her purring as she then shifted holds and glomped onto his shoulder. They walked over to the rest of the group. Everyone gave out a greeting to the new arrival waving and such as the two made their way over. Usagi was slowly daydreaming the time away, when she caught ear of the sudden total silence. She opened her eyes to find that everyone was staring at her in an incredulous manner. Mamorou seemed to be as well, but was simply following the stares of the others. Usagi blinked a few times before finally asking,

"...What?"

The others simply sighed at the scene.

"Usagi, you two just go and have fun!" Makoto cheered from where she was sitting.

"H-hey but wait! What about the--"

"WE GOT IT COVERED!" The four girls shouted from the spots. The couple acked, jumping back involuntarily. Usagi blinked again for a couple of moments, "Oh yea that...but, are you sure... about this? I wasn't ever serious about leaving you guys with the problem like that..." All four of the girls crossed their arms and gave Usagi a look that would make most any foe stop dead in their tracks.

"A heh... hehheh..... heh..." Usagi sweatdropped nervously as she turned back to Mamo, who wore a clear expression that showed how clueless he was of the current situation.

"Well...ok... Mamoru... you see...we have a problem, a youma popped up a few days ago, so we're going to take care of it but the gang doesn't want us to cancel because of it... but I'malittleconfusedas whattodointhiscurrentsituation!" Usagi smiled alittle cheesily showing her teeth to Mamorou after she finished explaining. Everyone else just sweatdropped at the blond, still trying to decipher what she said in the last part of her sentence.

"WHAT USAGI MEANS," Rei said aloud, "Is that a possible youma showed up yesterday and we're going to investigate it today, but that doesn't mean your date needs be canceled. We can handle this ourselves."

"Ahh," Mamo looked down at Usagi who confirmed Raye's words with a nod. He had a feeling something happened with the SailorSenshi that past week, due to the bond between himself and Usagi.

"I don't know... this seems important... you guys might need help... and maybe we could go on our date afterwards..."

Makoto was just waiting for that statement to pop up. "Look Mamo, we got this covered! We'll take care of this putty punk ourselves, no sweat!" Her voice took a turn of a higher level of seriousness, "We're NOT going to turn into those superheroes in the comics who's life are ruled by battles and such. There's up to 6 of us alltogether. Two shouldn't make a difference. You two have been waiting all week for this moment, and then some putty-faced marshmallow shows up and you cancel all your great plans? What type of friends would any of us be if we let something like that pass?" She finished, pointing to herself and then looking at the others for their confirming responses. The other three answered with a 'Yeah' and a nod. It wasn't too visible on the outside, but in inside, Makoto was looking forward to meeting that thing again. One, she had the chance of once more meeting 'World Savior' for a second time. Plus, on the contrary, she was grateful for the freetime from the Dark Kingdom, but the excitement that came from their battles against them practically became a part of life for her. And the same could probably be said for the others. Besides, she'd been itchy for some action.

Mamorou eyed them all, then gave a quick glance over to 'the blond ornament' that was still latched onto his arm looking at him in the face questionably, and exhaled a thoughtful sigh. He sternly turned his look towards Usagi.

"...It's up to you Usagi. Though, you can guess my feeling on the situation... " Usagi glanced over to each of her friends as they gazed back at her. Makato grinned imtimidatingly, cracking her knuckles loudly. Ami looked alittle uncomfortable returning the gaze that came upon her, but managed to give a confirming smile. Minako leaned against the pole as she sat on the side of the wooden perch of the shrine by the bell. And Raye... she stared back at the moon princess sternly; her look sincere, but strong and focused. Usagi looked on at her... and finally made her decision.

"Let's go Endymion." Mamorou blinked, confused.

"...Wh-what?" He asked, perplexed. They were going WHERE?

"Yep, we're going with them of course! Leaving them to go have fun while this is going on I... I just can't do that! I'M SAILOR MOON!" She finished, giving a thump to her chest with her fist as a saluting captain would. And a moment before the ambush of retorts could start from the four senshi, she then waved her index finger,

"BUT, maybe we don't have to miss out on the WHOLE day! We trash this monster fast as possible, THEN we all go have fun!" She smiled, alittle triumphantly. Mamorou nodded agreeing with her comment, and looked off into the sky. He closed his eyes and groaned again. Though he was with Usagi 100%, he really regretted buying those tickets a week early. Where they were planned to go was in the next town over, about a 3 hour drive from where they were now. And after battling this monster today, they may be too tired to head out anywhere afterwards. And that would mean that he spent 50-dollars a piece on those tickets he for nothing...

"Hmm... soooo, Mamo, where were you planning to take me to anyway?" Usagi asked curiously, once again glomped to his shoulder, though this time it was much lighter and didn't stop the blood from circulating. Hearing that question, the other four girls slowly inched over, their feminine side taking over, wanting to know themselves. Usagi was bragging about that all week and it was finally time for some closure on this subject. Mamorou sweatdropped nervously. He was trying to decide if he should tell her; she'd probably feel terrible about missing out on THIS.

"Weeeeeelllllllllllllll?" Minako chimed in, all the senshi gazing at him so hard, he sub-consciously ran a finger over his chest, to make sure there were no searing holes burned into it. Sighing, Mamorou began to figet inside his inner coat pocket,

"Well, I have these tickets to a big celebration... it's a city over however..." Finally he pulled out two small rectangular pieces of paper and showed them to Usagi. Usagi took a good look at them about three good seconds before slapping her forehead and walking away sulking. Mamorou blinked alittle nervously at her while the others piled around him to see what was so shocking. After looking at the tickets, they also followed Usagi's example, holding their foreheads. Mamorou scratched his head as a large sweatdrop made it's way down the side of his face and took a look at the tickets as well to see what was the problem. Nothing he saw wrong on them, besides the high price he paid for them. From what he heard, EVERYBODY was trying to go to this festival.

"What? What is it?" He asked, the feeling of non-comfort washing over him like a tidal wave.

"Mamo," Usagi said with a chuckling sigh, as she gave him a light hug.

"We'll tell you about all about, during the ride to the celebration party."

"Wait, I thought we agreed... but... that must mean... OH GREAT."

----------

The engine of a shiny motorbike roared as it sped through the highways with two occupants on it's seat. The driver of the bike wore an open green helmet atop his head with no visor. He enjoyed the open wind in his face and frankly, he really didn't need a helmet. He also had on a comfortable large black short sleeved shirt with the word 'Goten' padded vertical across the left side in neon green and loose fit blue jeans and black and white high tops. A girl with long brown hair and a red helmet with a blue visor sat behind him, with her hands wrapped tightly around the boy's stomach and her said hair flapping idly in the wind. She had on a bright yellow skirt with a matching vest and white T shirt underneath, (Which commented her nice bustsize just fine, one of the reasons he liked riding was when she was with him, feeling her bosom squeezed on his back was a nice added benefit) and low cut caramel boots. Her head was leaned slightly to the side as to see what's in front of her and enjoy the sights as they whizzed by. And whiz by they did.

Paris hated how Goten drove sometimes. She was sure they were riding around 60, 70 or maybe 80mph about now. But somehow, she always felt safe when she was with him. They'd always been friends in high school, around the 11th grade year but not anymore than that till now. And both gradually became quite serious about there relationship. He'd dated a lot of the girls around school, but none of them worked out well. One screwup and he'd be sidelined once more. Or they'd find someone else, say, like the brawny quarterback of the high school football team, named Junto Kasuya. But that was in the past. That guy to her (and half of the of the others in school) was a complete dipstick most of the time. She never dated him, nor did she ever actually want to. He was cute, but looks aren't everything. Besides, Goten had such a cute simple attitude at times...

"Ack! Red Light!" Goten yelled out as he slowly pumped the brakes to a fast yet smooth halt. Paris hugged him even tighter as he did so as not to fall off, but Goten was firm and in place on the bike like always. She was always quite impressed by the upper body strength he seemed to possess, but on the otherhand since the time she saw his rigid stomach it made sense. Goten fumed.

"Come on... change already!" He shouted aloud gripping the handles to the bike almost nervously, "At this rate Trunks will be there long before me..."

"Calm down Goten," Paris said over his shoulder, "We'll be there soon enough. Why do you want to get there before Trunks anyway?" He shrugged.

"A little bet we made yesterday. Nothing much I guess, but I wanna shut his ego up atleast this once." He sighed. Just cause he's so far defeated him at every Tekeiichi Budokai the fool's ego has been flaring on and off. He wasn't too bad though. But the girls that have been flocking about him didn't help matters much.

"Green light Goten!" Paris shouted into his ear. Goten 'oh'ed cheerfully before they sped off once more down the street. He grinned. He could see a gigantic billboard with Mr Satan's face plastered across it just ahead. Goten grinned and sped up little as he made the rest of the way towards the park.

Finally, after an extra few minutes they were there after the long yet enjoyable ride. I think I actually won this one, Goten thought to himself as they searched for a vacant parking space. That thought was soon crushed as he turned his head to the right and saw his best friend and a few friends he knew from school (two of which were girls and one boy) and brought with him and waving at him standing beside the car they'd came in and the vacant parking space that was waiting just for him.

Giving a big sigh he drove his bike over and parked into the space grumbling.

"What took you so long?" Trunks asked jokingly as he moved over to the new arrivals as they dismounted their vehicle and shut off the engine. Goten glared at him. Trunks wore a white short sleeved shirt with navy blue shorts that reached to just alittle under his knees.

"How could you have possibly got here earlier than I did? You had to pick up those three!" He said, pointing at the others. One, named Melanie, was a cute light skinned blonde with a nice smile on her, with hair that reached halfway down her back which was tied in a slim ponytail, wearing a pink and white striped holster top and short jeans. She was currently glomped onto Trunks' arm smiling at the two arrivals.

"Hey girlfriend!" She said to Paris giggling. Paris returned the greeting as they clasped hands (meaning she had to finally unlatch from Trunks) and started their own conversation moving over to Trunks' car for alittle privacy. The other girl, Karyn, who was soon dragged into Paris and Melanie's conversation, had short wavy green hair and strangely matching emerald eyes. She wore a short sleeved button up blouse and light blue pants with a pair of sneakers.

"Yeah I know," Trunks said scratching his hair, "but I flew the car here instead of drive--"

"Hey! You know that was cheating!" Goten shouted at him.

"Well you know how far they live! I wouldn't have gotten here just NOW if I had drived. Besides, that means the bet was forfeit for me!" Trunks answered nodding at his friend. Goten was relieved and even alittle surprised as his friend verbally concceded defeat. Though he had his own money, Trunks had much more since his parents were rich. Capsule Corporation seemed to be an infinite cashcow for the Briefs family.

"So, you got the tickets, right?" the other boy who came with Trunks asked the two. Keiya, had solid blue colored hair, which hung lightly and came down only to his neck. He wore a long sleeved matching blue shirt and comfortable white jeans with matching white hightops.

"Don't sweat it," Trunks said casually, reaching into his left pants' pocket, "They're right here..." He now alternated and began digging into his other pocket. When he stopped and pulled his hands out with no tickets in them, they got worried.

"...Uh oh...." Trunks frowned as he thought on, "I think I forgot them..."

"Greeaaaattt..." Goten and Keiya toned together, sweatdropping.

"Ahh, don't worry, you forget who I am!" He said, pointing at himself with a thumb, "Trunks Briefs of Capsule Corporation! We should be able to get in on me alone at the sound of my name!"

Goten balked. "Trunks...YOUR EGO IS UNBEARABLE!!"

Trunks chuckled and started scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Well anyway, it's our best chance next to going back for the tickets..."

"Just fly home and grab them then," Goten said casually. Trunks nodded and began to levitate off the ground.

"USING YOUR CAR!" Goten finished. Trunks stumbled and almost fell down but fortunately kept his balance. Keiya snickered at Goten's outburst. Those three of Goten and Trunks' friends knew about Trunks and Goten's ability to fly since the the last year Budoukai, and asked for them many a time to show them how, but they could never do it.

"It'll be faster this Goten! All I do is zip off back home, grab the tickets, and come back, no problem. The car would just slow me down."

"Well yea, I guess your right," Goten said after a moment of thought. "But be careful no one sees you, you know how our mothers hate that," He finished cheerfully.

"See ME?" Trunks said, swinging his arms back and forth loosening them then moving into a small crouch, "I'm already gone."

Flashing a grin, Trunks shot into the air with the howl of the winds.

----

Episode 2 : Part 2