Ultimate Battle
Part 1

Day 1

Vegeta: This time I will triumph Kakarotto.

Vegeta then threw multiple energy balls at Gokou.

Gokou: We will see about that.

He reflected all the energy balls, one nailed Vegeta in the head giving him a rather bad jolt. Gokou followed up with a kick in the ribs and multiple punches.

Vegeta: Hah! That was nothing compared to this.

Vegeta teleported behind Gokou, kicked him in the back of the head and pulled his face back, then threw a fireball at his face, nailing Gokou. Gokou hit the ground, but recovered quickly from that kind of attack.

Gokou: Nice one.

Vegeta: I don't need compliments from you.

Gokou teleported right in front of Vegeta and landed a kick to his face, backed away, and started charging.

Gokou: KA-ME-HA-ME-HAH.

Vegeta: Damn!

A blast came out of Gokou's hands and hit Vegeta nearly K.O.'ing him.

Vegeta:You are going down.

Vegeta charged Gokou, nailed him in the stomach, and threw him into a rock.

Gokou: Oh yeah!?

Gokou used shukanido and landed about 3 punches and 2 kicks on Vegeta.

Gokou:Vegeta, we better call it a night. Both of our wives will be mad at us if we are not home.

Vegeta: Enslaved by a woman, Kakarotto?

Gokou: Bye Vegeta. (Gokou faded out of the landscape)

Vegeta: That Kakarotto, always is obeying the whims of others.

Vegeta flew Back to Capsule Corp. to be greeted by an angry Bulma.

Bulma: HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO BREAK YOUR RIBS AGAIN? YOU WERE SPARRING WITH GOKOU AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SAIYANS, DO THEY HAVE BRAINS LIKE MONKEYS?!

Vegeta: Be quiet woman, it will just take some time in the rejuvenation tank.

Bulma: IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 2 DAYS! YOUR RIBS LOOK LIKE THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A NUKE AND IT WENT OFF.

Vegeta: Whatever, woman I going to heal.

Vegeta stepped into the rejuvenation tank to heal and rest.

***

At the Son residence, Gokou wasn't having any better luck than Vegeta.

Gokou: I'm sorry Chichi, I lost track of time.

Chichi (chasing him around with a frying pan):WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST TRACK OF TIME? THAT IS NO EXCUSE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD.

Gokou: Ok, whatever you say, just get off my back about it.

Chichi: Fine, BUT DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

Gokou: Gotcha

Chchi: By the way, Gohan and Videl are coming over for dinner SO YOU BETTER BE HERE.

***

Day 2

Goten, a 9-year-old boy, and Trunks, a 10-year-old boy, are out sparring in a clearing in the woods as Super Saiya-jin.

Goten:KA-ME-KA-ME-HA.

A blue blast hit Trunks, sending him flying into a tree.

Trunks: I'll get you.

Trunks kicked Goten in the face and then hit him with a close range blast that made him fall to his knees.

Goten:Owwwwwww! That hurt.

Trunks: That's the idea.

Trunks landed a few punches on Goten, but Goten kicked Trunks upwards and teleported above him, punching him to the ground. Trunks then hit Goten but he came back with a flurry of punches that Trunks dodged.

Trunks:HAH! Dodged all of them.

Goten:Lucky!

Goten charged at Trunks and missed Trunks hit him with a blast knocking him out.

Trunks:OOPS! Good thing I brought some senzu.

Trunks fed Goten the senzu and Goten woke up.

Goten: Wow, that was pretty fun.

Trunks: Yeah, but not as good as our last fight.

Goten: Did you just hear that?

Trunks: No I…

A blast came out of the trees, barely missing Trunks.

Trunks: What the…

Something came out of the woods and hit Trunks so hard he lost Super Saiya-jin.

Goten (turning SSJ): Trunks, eat a senzu.

Trunks: Ok

Trunks ate a senzu and went SSJ. The figure stopped and took off it's hood. It looked like a 16 year old with long hair and a cape. It was also wearing a scouter.

????: Power reading says 459 for younger one, and 464 for older one.

Trunks: Who are you, and why are you here.

????: Forgive me for not introducing myself, I am Zackarus and I am here to test you.

Trunks: Bring it, I will take you myself.

Zackarus: My power reading is 815, you have no chance of beating me.

Goten: Oh yeah! Trunks let's fuse.

Trunks: Let's do it.

They fused to create Gotenks, the almighty fusion warrior.

Gotenks: There is no way you can defeat me, for I am the mighty Gotenks.

He burst in to SSJ3.

Zackarus:Your power has risen to 750.

Zackurus kicked Gotenks upwards and then landed two punches to his face. Gotenks hit Zackarus in the face and then kicked him in the stomach.

Zackarus: Nice moves, I thought less of you.

Gotenks:You expected less of me?

Gotenks charged him, but Zackarus kicked him in the head and then blasted him in the face.

Zackarus:Ok, I'm stopping. Follow me if you'd like to get a good fight.

Gotenks: Are you wimping out on me? I will follow you anyway.

Zackarus: The rest of my team are gathering your friends.

***

Vegeta: What is this 'ki' I am feeling? It is giant, there are more than one of them.

Vegeta had just woken from a light sleep.

Bulma: Vegeta, I'm worried Trunks is not back and it is eight o'clock.

Vegeta: He will be fine, he is one of the strongest people in the universe.

Bulma: Vegeta, please could you go look for him, I'm worried.

Vegeta: Fine, woman!

Vegeta got up and put on his 'badman' T-shirt and jeans, then flew out the door, searching for Trunks' 'ki'.

Vegeta: Hmmmm. Trunks 'ki' seems to be close to that large 'ki' I felt earlier.

Vegeta burst into full speed and heads for Trunks' 'ki'.

***

Zackarus: Here we are.

Goten: Wow, cool ship.

Trunks: It's ok.

Zackurus: Come with me.

Goten: You mean, in the ship?

Trunks: Where do you think.

Trunks, Goten, and Zackarus entered the ship, which was about 60 yards wide and 40 feet high. They went through many halls and doors until finally entering what looked like the bridge. Standing there was a man with long flowing, silver, hair and a long cape, with pants and a jacket. He looked about 32.

Zackarus: Pathagen! I brought two young warriors to help us.

Pathagen: Good job Zackarus. What is the power reading on them at full power?

Zackarus: The younger one at 459, the older one 464, but they have a technique where they create an entity with a power reading of 750.

Pathagen: Impressive for such a young age. Come, let us talk outside. Vallah is waiting.

They headed outside, there they saw a very pretty woman of about 24 years of age.

Pathagen: Ah, Vallah, I'd like you to meet our two young warriors…um, I'm sorry, I didn't get your names.

Goten: I'm Son Goten

Trunks: I'm Trunks.

Vallah: You are Son Goten, son of Son Gokou, am I correct?

Goten: Yes.

Vallah: An honor to meet you. Your father is a fighting genius, I love to watch him fight.

Trunks: My dad is Vegeta

Vallah: (with a tone of disgust) He tried to destroy Earth, I have no respect for him.

Trunks: Shut up

Goten: I want to ask you a question, what is your power reading?

Pathagen: 1230.

Vallah: 947.

Pathagen: We have another member who came with us, he is scouting around right now.

Trunks: Why did you bring us here?

Pathagen: All will be explained when everyone gets here..

????: What have you done with my son?

Pathagen: Vegeta, Hi. Nice of you to join us.

Vegeta: I don't know who you are, so back away from my son.

Vegeta burst in to SSJ, dropping in to fighting stances.

Pathagen: Power reading 625.

Vallah: Fool, we are on your side.

Vegeta: How do I know that?

Vegeta rushed Pathagen, throwing punches at him. Pathagen dodged all of them, except one, which hit him in the ribs. Pathagen kicked Vegeta in the mouth and hit him in the stomach. Vegeta fell to the ground.

Vegeta: How are you so strong?

Vegeta got back up.

Vallah: You don't even know who we are.

Vegeta: No, and I don't care.

Zackarus: Are all humans this untrusting?

Vegeta got back up, preparing a blast, but got kicked from behind.

Pathagen: Ah, 17, thought you'd never make it.

17: Heh, Vegeta.

Vegeta: 17, why are you here?

17: I am the fourth, and newest, guardian with a power reading of 795.

Vegeta: Guardian? What are you talking about?

Pathagen: All will be explained when the rest arrive.

17: I contacted them. They should be here soon.

Suddenly Gokou teleported in, holding on to him was Gohan and Pan (Gohan has his Buu Saga look and not his nerd look).

Gokou: We are here.

Pathagen: Good, all we need now is Piccolo.

Piccolo: Heh, I've been watching for a long time.

Pathagen: Good, now I shall explain.

To Be Continued
Next chapter: "A New Threat"

Part 2