Ultimate Battle
Part 2

Gokou: Before we start, can you tell me my battle power?

Piccolo: Yes, before we start I think everyone would.

Pathagen: Very well, everyone should power up to their full power.

Everyone started to power up. The Saiyans went SSJ, except for Gokou who went full power SSJ3.

Pathagen: Gohan, your power is 637. Piccolo 528, Pan 168 and Gokou 856.

Vallah: Now, everyone should be quiet and listen to the story.

Pathagen: Ok, it all started about 50 years ago when the first guardians of the Kalis cyrstals were appointed. The Kalis cyrstals were two crystals that gave the one who absorbed them an enormous power. The guardians who I met, when training to be one myself, were not going to be guardians forever. I was the one who would take on the responsibility. I would also need to seek out the other destined guardians.
My brother was one of the other Guardians, but he had other intentions.
When we were 18, my brother unleashed his full power. I found out that he had gotten a large power up from an evil being that shall remain nameless, for now.
With his new increased power he killed 3 of the guardians. I tried to stop him, but he overpowered me. The last guardian used up all of his life force to seal him in a black dimension. He had been looking for the crystals.
After this, I assembled these Guardians but there is still one more guardian not found yet. I found out a horrible secret, about a year ago. My brother had escaped his prison and started to look for the crystals so that he could take over the galaxy. I have formed this group to kill him for good. There is no doubt that he will have others helping him.

Vegeta: He is probably not that strong.

Vallah: Fool, Pathagen is more powerful that you, and this man defeated him.

Gohan: About the other evil person is he still alive?

Pathagen: Yes, but he is sealed in a dimension of no escape.

Gokou: I didn't understand that at all.

Vegeta: Idiot! You need to wish for a bigger brain from the Eternal Dragon!

Pathagen: Stop arguing. We will be ready for our departure in 3 years. We should train until then.

Gokou: Do you mind if I train here with you? I'd like to see your technique.

Pathagen: Fine, with me.

They all agreed to meet back here in 3 years. Everyone left to train, except Gokou, who stayed to train with them.

To Be Continued.....
Part 3: "First encounter with the enemy!"

Part 3