Chapter 2: Adel Attacks

"Wow twins. That's great you two." Vegeta congratulated.

"Yeah."

"Doctor Langer says only a few days now." Chibikan said.

"Let's hope Adel holds off on her next attack until the babies are here."

Suddenly the sword, which was sitting next to Chib, began glowing. The usual signal that evil is afoot. Then Adel's annoying, evil laugh was heard just before she appeared right in front of them.

"No such luck." Chib said unhappily.

"Adel couldn't you hold your fire 'til after Chib gave birth?"

"No, why would I do that? This is the perfect time for me to attack. Now I will get that sword and if you'll just be so kind as to just hand it over I'll leave you alone."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha no. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You broke your promise last time."

"Yeah, I did, didn't I? And just for that remark I think I'll just get rid of you."

Adel shot a beam at Chib but it was blocked by Sephiroth's masamune. "Adel, Chib can't battle at the moment so I'll fight you myself."

"You sure you want to battle me? I mean, I wouldn't want to have to hurt anymore people than obligatory."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be the one doing the harming and afterward I'm sure you'll think twice before challenging us again."

"Well, are we going to chat or fight?"

"Ooo, Ooo, Ooo! I know the answer to this! Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!"

"Chib, you stay here whilst we take this fight out into the garden." Serena said.

"Moon Cosmic Power"

"Mercury Star Power"

"Mars Star Power"

"Jupiter Star Power"

"Venus Star Power"

"...Transform!"

The others powered up and went outside and left Chibi inside. Chib watched from a window. Her friends were getting beaten really badly, though. Every time Adel even got the slightest cut she healed herself.

"Why I am I in here? I should be out there helping them." Chib picked up her sword and headed out but, when she reached the garden, she started feeling some pain. "Ooh, not now." She was going into labor. She hurried to the others.

"Chib, what are doing out here?"

"Yeah, you should be inside."

Another contraction came. She bent down.

"Chib!" Sephiroth yelled leaving the battlefield. "Chib what's wrong?"

"It's time."

"What do you mean, you're going into labor? Now?"

"No, tomorrow. Of course now."

"Uh oh. Guys, get over here, Chibi's going into labor."

"WHAT!!! Now?"

"Yes, now."

"God they're not even born and they already want to battle."

"Naturally, they're Saiyans."

"True."

"Hey guys, can we cut the chit chat and fight? I want to get my hands on that sword sooner or later."

"Adel, there are more important things on hand right now. Our friend is giving birth. To twins."

"Right now? Oh my god."

"Guys, that thing that Adel said about cutting the rap session would probably be wise right now."

"Okay, okay, what do we do?"

"We need to call an ambulance."

"I don't think there's any time."

"Bulma, do any of your capsule things become a bus or ambulance?"

"Well, I have a bus one."

"Good, get it out."

"Alright."

She threw a capsule out and, with a small kaboom, there stood a large double-decker bus. Sephiroth carried Chib aboard. Everyone else, including Adel, followed. "Adel why are you coming?"

"Because after this is over we'll still have our match to finish. Besides, you might need my help."

"Why would we need your help?"

"Because it seems these babies are not going to wait 'til we get to the hospital and I just happen to know how to deliver a baby."

"Fine. Come."

"Oh, and this treaty is only until this is over with."

"Duh."

"Guys, can we get going? The babies want to come out now, as in not later."

"Okay. Now, does anyone know how to deliver a baby?"

"I already told you guys, I know everything about home delivery."

"Ha."

"Well, it was in a book."

"Okay, what should she do?"

"Uh, Chib you need to put your legs together." Bulma said, taking over since the others were arguing with Adel. She had the bus on auto pilot.

"Oh, that's a big help, she should have done that nine months ago."

"Please don't make me laugh."

"Yeah, don't make her laugh or the babies will just shoot right out."

"Adel!"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"Make me, you pinhead."

"Don't think I won't."

"Will you both stop? I don't want anymore pressure added onto the pressure Chib has already been put under."

Suddenly Adel fired a beam through the wall.

"Pressure has just been added." Chib said.

Chapter 3 | Go Back