Part One

One day, Sakura got an e-mail that said:
"I need you to find the five gundam pilots! Their names are Heero Yuy, Duo Maxwell, Wufei Chang, Trowa Barton, and Quatre Rabarbra Winner! I'm sure you will please me!"

Then, since The Girl [Boy Acceptation] Club...

Oh, what? I didn't tell you?! Oh, I'll tell you then. They (referring to Sakura, Madicine, Mei Lin, and Lee) got a little gang together, as I told you. They named it: "The Girl (Boy Acceptation) Club"! So, anyway, knowing how The Girl (Boy Acceptation) Club includes her best friends, she told them about the e-mail. They decided to help her find the five gundam pilots.

The very next day they decided to start looking after school. They were in math class taking a test and none of them finished because they had other stuff on their minds, like 'where to start looking for the pilots'. So, the teacher asked them to come after school to finish their tests. (So much for going to look for them right after school).

The lunch bell rang and they dashed out of the classroom and off to the cafeteria. Then, I guess the classroom next to us had a D.T., because the hall was more crowded than usual! Madicine and Mei Lin said at the same time, and you could tell that they were shocked,"Sakura, Lee, come here quick!" Sakura and Lee finally made it through the crowd and they couldn't believe what was standing in front of them!

Part Two