Part Two

Sakura rubbed her eyes. She couldn’t believe what was in front of her! "Pinch me!" she said to Madicine.

"What! Why do you want me to pinch you?!" Madicine said.

"I think I’m in a dream! They’re in our school for crying out loud. We didn’t even have to look!" Sakura replied.

"Ummmmmmmmmm...ok." Madicine said, very shocked. Madicine then pinched Sakura and Sakura yelled.

"Owwww, what did you do that for?"

"You told her to!" Mei Lin and Lee said at the same time.

"Oh, right." Sakura said sarcastically.

Everyone cleared out of the hall. Heero saw the group staring at them and yelled, "What are you looking at?"

Then Quatre looked up and said, "Heero, be nice. I bet they're here to help us! Hey, do you know what time it is?"

Lee stepped up an told Quatre, "It's lunch time. So, in other words, 12:00. Why?"

"Hey, Duo, hear that? It's lunch time!" said Trowa and Wufei.

Duo shot his head up faster than the blink of an eye and said happily, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go eat!" Everyone laughed. "What? What did I do?" he asked. Everyone laughed again. Duo then folded his arms across his chest.

Mei Lin stepped up and said politely, "Yes, it's lunch time. Do you boys want us to show you to the lunch room so that you don’t get lost?"

Quatre replied, just as politely as Mei Lin, "That would be great!"

I then stepped up and said, "Would you like to be our friends?"

Madicine pulled me [Sakura] back and whispered, "Are you crazy!?"

"No, its just that we’ll have to become their friends before the war starts." Sakura replied in a very low whisper so that only Madicine could hear.

Quatre came up and said, "It would be great if you guys would be our friends, thanks for asking!" The other gundam pilots stared at Quatre. Heero had his mouth open, as if he was going to say something, but decided not to.

"We better get to the lunch room and get at a table, otherwise we’ll have to eat with the geeks. Follow us!" said Lee, Mei Lin and Madicine at the same time.

Then, when we got to the lunch room, we go our lunches and went to our special table. If we don’t get there quick then the geeks would take the table. After school, and after the test that we hadn’t finished, we all went to Sakura’s house to plan on how to get them where we wanted them.

Part Three